Autograph: What would you do for one?

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was talking with a friend the other day and we started saying really stupid things about what to do for getting an autograph of an AC Milan player. We said few good options and a lot of really stupid ones, so, I thought this would be nice as a thread... (I hope someone answers, usually no one does :cry: )

Anyway, my options are: To look for the nicest hotels in town (when the team is playing away) and to get there as a customer in the restaurant or something and get it!!!!!!!!! (My friend said: to knock out one of the persons working there, take the clothes and pretend you work there and then get in the floor where the players stay... HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! :D )
Other: To leave my shirt to the guy in charge of security at Milanello and ask beg or whatever to him for the autographs (a GOOD tip included of course). My friend said: Pretend you work for UPS and you are delivering a package... the problem?? to get the UPS van!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha :D

Any other suggestions?? What would you do to get an autograph??? :rolleyes:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
(I hope someone answers, usually no one does :cry: )

excuse me!? :mad: so i'm "no one"!? :mad: :D
kidding.

well, i wouldn't do much for an autograph, to be honest. i guess girls would like players' autographs more than guys :)
but i'd like a photo with... inzaghi for example :D or maldini :)

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sorry Scharatz!!!!!! You know that you are my favorite just for answering my silly threads :D ... anyway: THANKS!!!!!!!! Ok, I said Autograph, but pictures count too!!! yeah, maybe is more a "girl" thing, who knows... but hey, wouldn't it be great to have an AC Milan Jersey with all the autographs hanging in your wall??? That's the best trophy I could get in my whole life!! and I have to say that my College Degree was pretty difficult to get... but definitely that shirt would be great... anyway, Im just daydreaming... I realized a LONG time ago that it wont happen :cry:
But I guess that hope dies last, isnt it?
:)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I can't believe they don't have anything set up to get autographs from the players. It help get fans more into the game and team. When Milan played here I tried finding out what hotel there were at in LA, but couldn't so I didn't get one. Collecting sigs here is a really big thing for guys. I have sigs of most of the US national team from WC2002, except the players playing Europe. At every soccer league game here they have a place set up for fans to go to get sigs from or pictures with their favorite players. Not for the other sports here as much like football or baseball, but you can always get them at games or practices. It has been a hobby of mine since I was a little kid so I have tons of signed stuff, mostly of american football and baseball though.

That is one of the reason I wanted Costacurta to come play in the US. I would be able to get his autograph. I will make a promise that if any of Milan's players come to play out the rest of their days here I will get their sig. for you if you want. If you want it on a jersey or something expensive you have to send it to me 1st, but I will try my hardest to get what you would like.

Klelia, it is funny you say that about going to hotels and breaking in or beating up an employee and taking his spot. When I was taking my class for my brokerage exams there was a hotel right next door where out of town baseball teams all stay. I watched a father and son get arrested because they were breaking into an emergency exit of the hotel to try to find some of the ball players.

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I knew that I wasnt the only crazy one ot there!!!!!!!!!! :devil3: hahahaha... Yeah, maybe is just something that Americans (by that I mean the HOLE continent) have... we cannot watch the big teams alive and we always dream of getting autographs and stuff. In the other hand, in europe you get the chance to watch them and so, you dont really care about an autograph. So, lets make a deal Seamus, if I dont get the autographs I will send you my jersey so you can get all the autographs trough the next decade... hehehehehehe... the good point is that Maldini loves US, so... maybe it will be easier for you!!! haha.
About the chance of players to sign autographs well... in US the game is still in the "Marketing" phase, so it is easier to see a player form upclose (plus you are experts in Marketing!!) . In the other hand in Italy is easier to see the Pope than a soccer player!!!!!!!!! :eek: (unbelievable ha?)
Anyway, I promise I will give my best and I will write then an article of my adventures for getting one ok?? or probably some article for the site... happy Scharatz?? :D

thanks for the offer Seamus!

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, reading this I reckon I am sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!
Living in Milan I got to have almost every player's autograph!
the only thing I can say is that all of them are very nice !!!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
REALLY?!?!?!?! :eek: Yeah... you are pretty lucky... so.. .tell us your secret... how have you done it??? Was it too difficult??? :conf:

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
REALLY?!?!?!?! :eek: Yeah... you are pretty lucky... so.. .tell us your secret... how have you done it??? Was it too difficult??? :conf:

What secret?
No it wasn't difficult at all!! the boys are ALL very nice .... except of Roque Junior, but I didn't mind not to get his autograph!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:
I was impressed of Leonardo: he was so chilled out! And Nesta is so cool!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
scharatz said:
well, i wouldn't do much for an autograph, to be honest. i guess girls would like players' autographs more than guys :)
but i'd like a photo with... inzaghi for example :D or maldini :)

One more thing that indicates on what i said on "SAPL-week 1(6th of november)" for you :D :) :devilfuc:

About me......yes Klelia don't worry......i will probably do some crazy stuff too....i don't know what exactly i haven't think about that but i'm sure that if i'm in situation like that i will do something crazy and funny.If something like that happens to me i will let you know:)

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
get a player autograph is great but get the whole team's autographs is amazing...
this is my scenario; go to hospital and take a picture of a little boy who is very sick (i dont mean to be rude but this is just a scenario).. anyway, go to milanello and say that he/she is my brother/sister who is very sick (make it cancer, etc) and the only thing that entertain him/her is watching milan players playing football in TV or reading news about milan.. so, the players hopefully will give their signatures in a milan jersey or may even take a picture with him/her (and this could be a problem becoz he/she is not my actual brother/sister hehehehe :D )

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I havent done any of it so far... Im a BIG coward!!!!!!!!!! but well... I have seen them playing 3 times so far, so Im happy with that, if we win the derby Ill be the happiest... I wont stay for the Real Game (long story about me being haunted by Murphy's law) but anyway... I've been in Milano and I've seen them playing! what else more can I ask for?

kisses to all!