International Friendlies

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Robinho off, now Lucas will take his position as Elias came on.

Edit: Neymar 19, Damiao 17, Lucas 18, the age of the Brazil front three :eek:

Damio is 21 years old. Otherwise they all will be ready for wc 2014 which is very good for brasil they have so mouch talented player..

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Damio is 21 years old. Otherwise they all will be ready for wc 2014 which is very good for brasil they have so mouch talented player..

Typo, your right, all will be ready for WC2014.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a diving cunt, he should be sent off for that.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Spain is dominating USA

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How many of you guys think that Lucio will actually be in the starting line-up in 2014? I just don't see why David Luiz isn't being used more. I know he no where near Lucio now, but this Brazil team will need one solid defense and works together really well....Changing Lucio to Luiz in 2012/2013 will be less effective.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Neymar should stop diving, it's annoying to see and he is better than that....

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Finally Neymar got yellow for diving.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How many of you guys think that Lucio will actually be in the starting line-up in 2014? I just don't see why David Luiz isn't being used more. I know he no where near Lucio now, but this Brazil team will need one solid defense and works together really well....Changing Lucio to Luiz in 2012/2013 will be less effective.

There's Copa América in a few weeks. The best payers avaliable now need to be used.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

It will be interesting to see what Mano does in this situation. There is a chance that Lucio keeps his place for now because Luiz is nowhere near at the level he should be to play in a major tournament for Brazil.

Maybe next season he might be more an adequate choice after a full regular season of going up against the physicality of the PL, this season his main drawback in the PL was that he wants prepared for the one on one's. Been watching his get battered by the bigger opposition, even players like Rooney gave him a hard time. It was his first six months so all is excused but he really needs to work on that aspect of his game.

Hes lucky that Drogba is on his team else he would have a nightmare of a time against someone like him.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate the crowd that watch Brazil games. Bunch of wankers.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
How was Silva and Robinho?

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spain is owning USA. 2-0

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu
There is a generation of Brasilian talents and I would add to the group Marcelo. As far as I know Brasil have a tradition in producing high-quality fullbacks(correct me if I am wrong)Argentina also has a bunch of talents but the way they were combined was awful and we saw that in SA 2010. Want I want to say that the ''talent'' factor is important, but it's more effective when combined in a proper manner with the other important aspects of the game.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Attention all Aussies and Kiwis:

The big game is kicking off in an hour, it will be nice to see who plans to watch it, if NZ are getting smashed I will fuck off and watch James Bond instead.

Should be a good game but NZ have got serious injury problems, anyone wana update me on Australia's squad

BTW for anyone insterested, the best talent coming out of NZ for ages is playing, 19 Y/O Marco Rojas (yes his ancestory is from Chile)

he isnt at 100% as he has got some sickness but he said he will play as NZ are in the shit

Last edited:

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
^Fuck Rojas damn Judas :lol:
Kosta is where its at
Moss is terrible hopefully we start playing better soon

Sidenote: SBW is shit at boxing.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Trans-Tasman Derby! :D

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Yea Fucking Moss, my bad btw I sorta got the timing wrong, I only just remembered it was on

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
im gonna watch this game out of boredom, any good streams?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks, found a stream already tho.

damn, the presenter is fucking hot.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
yea but since we moved to CHCH we havnt got sky again (been without it for about 3 years!!) and now with this earthquake shit there is no point so im stuck on here hehe

Schedule