Marco Ezio Fossati Thread

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he is very young. Thats good cause he can go to Livorno or Leffe, play well then maybe go to a low serie a side next year. then in a couple years be in the mid with Calvano, Valoti, Merkel, Hotter,

#ForzaMilan

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
He just scored a goal for Latina against Carrarese(Pasini plays for them, barely features though).

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Do people that have watched him think he can surpass Aquilani and Montolivo level of talent? Does he have what it takes to become a world class mid? Because I think we need to be looking for a player of similar type (playmaker) who can elevate our game.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
He just scored a goal for Latina against Carrarese(Pasini plays for them, barely features though).

Scored via penalty & nice vision at 0.33 sec

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
played today with ascoli in the first game of the season played 76 min

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
how was his perfomance?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Played again today and his team won. Ezio and Ely have been called for Italy u19 or U20 if I recall correctly.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Played again today and his team won. Ezio and Ely have been called for Italy u19 or U20 if I recall correctly.
^Under-20. Beretta was also called up.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Last night v Brescia

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
At 17,this guy imo was better than El Shaarawy (Judging from his performance in WC U 17 2009 in Nigeria).How times have change..Nonetheless, I still hope he'll make it.It's still not too late for him...

Last edited:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At 17,this guy imo was better than El Shaarawy (Judging from his performance in WC U 17 2009 in Nigeria).How times have change..Nonetheless, I still hope he'll make it.It's still not too late for him...

Development of every young player could be very different regardless who was better when they were 17 years old. Some develop fast in very young age but stuck when getting older, some are vice versa. There is also players exploded in almost end of peak performance age of a footballer like Luca Toni.

Regarding the video, it is good if he scored but most important is how he plays especially for his position (I assume CM or Regista which really should the boss in the play of his team).

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Development of every young player could be very different regardless who was better when they were 17 years old. Some develop fast in very young age but stuck when getting older, some are vice versa. There is also players exploded in almost end of peak performance age of a footballer like Luca Toni.

Regarding the video, it is good if he scored but most important is how he plays especially for his position (I assume CM or Regista which really should the boss in the play of his team).

from what i've seen he plays a bit higher than regista.... sort of AM/CM.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
ascoli's kits are absolutely TERRIBLE

blue font no one can read on black and white juve kit?

gtfo

Sexy goal Ezio Auditore :thumbsup:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
from what i've seen he plays a bit higher than regista.... sort of AM/CM.

It is good if he plays CM. We have 'only' Cristante left for CM big talent (who also plays regista). Calvano, Hottor, etc are still struggling so much.

Fossati is class of 92 so he is still 20 years old so we could hope he could join Milan in the next years. He looked stuck with his development especially when he decided to join Serie C1 not Serie B last season but that could be better path for him, starting from C1 to be more ready to play in Serie B.

I just hope he could be starter for his team, not only squad rotation this season.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Scored for Ascoli today. Didnt see game, but judging by a scoreline it was some weird game. Ascoli got up 2-0 then got red card. Then scored another for 3-0 before half time.
After the brake, Spezia scored 4 and beat them 4-3.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
had great game but ascoli defence was teribileee last 20 min some old dude scored 3 goals.

also i watched jorgihno he is realy creatvy cm great vision and ball control

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
had great game but ascoli defence was teribileee last 20 min some old dude scored 3 goals.

:thumbsup: thanks patosheva

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man those are some ugly kits. Zebra shirt, white shirts, and red socks...

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
jorginho is really impressive, i agree with pato sheva but i prefer saponara because he is stronger and equally skilful.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jorginho is really impressive, i agree with pato sheva but i prefer saponara because he is stronger and equally skilful.

i told that saponara has realy talend and that he can easaly play lcm and with some tutoring he would be amaizing

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Seems like Fossati is getting a lot of games in Serie B which is really good for his development

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

i told that saponara has realy talend and that he can easaly play lcm and with some tutoring he would be amaizing

How about both Jorginho's and Saponara defensive skills? Are they better than Boateng when it comes to defensive abilities?

Who do you think should be more ready to play CM either left or right, Jorginho or Saponara?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jorginho is more suited for CM. Saponara is more of a winger, amf type of player.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How about both Jorginho's and Saponara defensive skills? Are they better than Boateng when it comes to defensive abilities?

Who do you think should be more ready to play CM either left or right, Jorginho or Saponara?

jorighno is true central cm but saponara has ok defenceive c. i think maybe even better then boa and razvalihno he often playse lcm in 4 3 3 in empoli

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
jorighno is true central cm but saponara has ok defenceive c. i think maybe even better then boa and razvalihno he often playse lcm in 4 3 3 in empoli

Thanks.

It is a good think if Saponara can also play in midfield, he could be useful for both midfield and attack department.

Schedule