The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
did anyone watch andre silva this season and think, "damn....cristiano was right he really is the heir of cristiano ronaldo...named after ronaldo the brazilian named after ronald reagan the american celebrity movie star"

not once

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
'Inter are reportedly closing in on a €15m deal to sign Atalanta attacker Josip Ilicic'

Hate to say it... Inter are finally making the right moves. That Martinez kid looks like a real prospect.

He may end up just being an Icardi replacement so it would be a lateral move.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
do i really have to explain basic concepts like potential..playing bad..having a bad season.. playing too few games ..being in a foreign leauge...being in a foreign leauge at a young age..being young...not getting trust..not being used properly...etc etc etc...the answer is prolly a combination of some of those
come on

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
do i really have to explain basic concepts like potential..playing bad..having a bad season.. playing too few games ..not getting trust..not being used properly...etc etc etc...the answer is prolly a combination of some of those
come on

what potential?

based on scoring less than half the goals in the portuguese league as bas dost?

scoring vs very weak countries for portugal?

I think andre silva will be better off playing for ajax where they can teach him fundamentals, because he has the worst movement I have ever seen from a striker.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do i really have to explain basic concepts like potential..playing bad..having a bad season.. playing too few games ..not getting trust..not being used properly...etc etc etc...the answer is prolly a combination of some of those
come on

am i really being mansplained to by a dutch street urchin

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
well very well then its settled we shall come back to this topic in the future..now its pointless
but

gonna be funny when silva is ronaldos replacement and ur actually one of the guys who didnt spot any of his talent while he played 50+ games in front of ur eyes

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if silva is ronaldo's replacement for portugal, then we won't see them in any major competitions for a while.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
just when ur sitting @ home in few years with ur kids and happy family nice labrador dog watching the cl final of 2024 or w/e and silva hattrick in the cl final

just silently whisper my name in honour of me

y u n g f r e d d y

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
if silva is ronaldo's replacement for portugal, then we won't see them in any major competitions for a while.

ronaldo said he will retire in 5 years so in 4ish years from now he is officialy the heir ..plenty of time lol

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
maldini called santon his heir

it's the same level of talent disparity :lol:

:eek:

DWWKziYX4AA3yWU.jpg

Worlds Best Defender

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sir kindly take your common sense and GTFO :mad:
Reasonable arguments are not tolerated here....only mass over reactions and hysteria. If a player has a rough time for a couple of months....it necessarily means that he's the worst shit in the Universe (read the Donnarumma/Bonaventura/Suso posts)

Clearly, MOAAARRR :star:GRINTA:star: is all that is needed :o

And what the fuck does CR7 know...it's not like he's actually played with the guy and trained with him and seen what he can do....CR7 is CLEARLY some scrub that should be ignored.

It's the people who predicted that Bertolacci would be the next Marchisio and that think that Fellaini would somehow improve the team that need to be listened to and believed :proud:

Could you IMAGINE the grinta levels we'd achieve with Fellaini :eek:

Would be glorious

Fellaini and Lapadula are my dream signings for the new grinta era.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Maldini giving his shirt to that ramos... one of them things that devalues you, yr club, yr nation even

I mean Nesta was still playing at the time... wot must he thought of it all.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
he got one right :proud:

what about your dream signings for sarri to win nothing again next season?

it wasnt maldini that said that..if true that would be crazy but legends are more careful with such insanely bold statements..
it was lippi that said that

maldini said this about santon: "In an exclusive interview with the Chronicle, Maldini said: “I am expecting a very good career from him.

“For me he is a great player.

“He just needs some confidence.”

or is there more?
c ronaldo literally said when im gone dont worry cause il get properly replaced

anyway...if u ask repeatedly for fellaini its like tatooing on ur forehead..im a troll

i swear to god i still dont know if congo is trolling or not when he says stuff like that:lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he got one right :proud:

what about your dream signings for sarri to win nothing again next season?

Indeed he did.

After Miserabellis comments few days back, i think Sarri is out of the equation.

If we're not going to reclaim our former glory, then I'm down with AC Grinta til 2021.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Sir kindly take your common sense and GTFO :mad:
Reasonable arguments are not tolerated here....only mass over reactions and hysteria. If a player has a rough time for a couple of months....it necessarily means that he's the worst shit in the Universe (read the Donnarumma/Bonaventura/Suso posts)

ummm
sorry but i think that silva had a rough year not month or 2..and the thing is that even with porto he wasn't that super..just few kicks here and there in the portuguese league with the best team there..if you can go back to his goals with porto, they were all normal..so he didn't look like he was spectacular or opportunist (inzaghi-ish)..that's why man people arent fan of him here

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I cant believe there are ppl that take C.R opinion about Andre Silva for granted. Like no legends before him have named someone their heir and then that guy failed.
Just wow

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini giving his shirt to that ramos... one of them things that devalues you, yr club, yr nation even

I mean Nesta was still playing at the time... wot must he thought of it all.

Was nesta a full back ???

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I cant believe there are ppl that take C.R opinion about Andre Silva for granted. Like no legends before him have named someone their heir and then that guy failed.
Just wow

what do u mean exactly..ur sentence contradicts itself
should we take it for granted or not take it for granted:)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like ADL is going to pay up to keep Sarri. Sky saying his new contract could be up to 4.5m a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.