Official: Franco Baresi Thread

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
I actually like idea of van basten and ill tell you why

4. His dutch team played probably best football I've seen in a while embarassing italy.... and don't discredit mvb for that. He changed tactics of dutch nt who were married to 433. The mighty spain couldn't even beat italy but mvb's netherlands could have won by more than 3-0

You call that embarrassing?

Did you forget what Rijkaard's Holland did to Zoff's uber-defensive Italy? In Euro 2000?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Horrible.

Btw, v Basten & Seedorf hate each others guts. Just saying M84.

Last edited:

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
Horrible.

Btw, v Basten & Seedorf hate each others guts. Just saying M84.

I thought those two had a reconciliation, and it was others who still hated Van Basten (Ruud, Zenden, ecc.) ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
You call that embarrassing?

Did you forget what Rijkaard's Holland did to Zoff's uber-defensive Italy? In Euro 2000?

LOL. Somehow I feel if you look at the faces of the players after the game you'll find embarrassment only in Dutch faces.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Good points Milano in favor of MVB.

I think it was too short a tournament to really judge how good he is as a coach. His stint at Ajax, for example ... not exactly impressive, was it?

Still ... Milan's biggest problem isn't getting a superior tactician. The team needs new philosophies and a new direction. IF ... and thats a BIG IF ... MVB can bring that to Milan, I'm all for his arrival. Its hard to say whether he will though ... we're mainly just speculating.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Franco is like "How the fuck do I have asian fans :conf:, they didnt have TV when i played."

ZD_Banana -->Location: India

Weird thing to say .

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Penalties.

Holland ripped Italy apart. I have NEVER seen Italy give away that many penalties in one game.

Edit: Watch true embarrassment

True, Holand were better but a big factor was that Holland was playing on their own turf and had a huge support which also was a huge boost but at the end of the day it wasn't such a big embarrassment for Italy since they won...

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
True, Holand were better but a big factor was that Holland was playing on their own turf and had a huge support which also was a huge boost but at the end of the day it wasn't such a big embarrassment for Italy since they won...

I completely forgot it was in Holland :D

They might have lost, but fact remains that Holland completely outplayed one of the most defensive Italian sides of the last decade (or more). I remember the game clearly and I have never seen an Italy side get outplayed like that. Totally humiliated.

Of course luck was on Italy's side and they won (undeservingly). But I guess karma is a bitch because the one game, that tournament, they actually deserved to win (final against France), they lost.

AHahahahahahahahaha!

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a wonderful day that was :proud:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Best wishes to Franco Baresi!

Best wishes to Franco Baresi!

08/05/2010

MILAN - Complies today that Franco Baresi, AC Milan of the century and the mythical "Captain" of Milan. Twenty-six years dedicated to the cause, for 716 times wearing the Rossoneri. Al "Captain" of the most successful club in the world, so many happy birthday for his fifty years by all the Rossoneri!

Happy Birthday Captain; You are a true Legend :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Happy Birthday, best defender ever.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday legend.

Maybe he's right about MVB. Since I just remembered he said TS would be important for us last season after we signed him.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Happy Birthday, best sweeper in the history of the game

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Happy 50th Birthday Franco!
You've been such a great Milan player and captain, all the best wishes for you.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
happy birthday il capitano!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Happy Birthday Franco!!!:star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Happy Birthday!

This guy :star:. I have recorded about 20 milan classic matches in last 2 weeks, soley to watch him.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Baresi dice la sua sull'addio di Leonardo

Baresi dice la sua sull'addio di Leonardo

14/05/2010 16:00 Luca Iannone
Source: Tuttomercatoweb

"He will be remembered always with great respect and affection for what he gave to Milan. It 'a very proper and fair." With these words, the microphones Tuttomercatoweb, the former Milan captain Franco Baresi said goodbye to Leonardo Rossoneri bench.

Considering that Leonardo had his first experience as coach, believes the season as Milan?
"I do not know if could be better or worse, I think that Milan has made a good year, with all the vicissitudes that have happened during the season to start and managed to keep the group and placement center to attend the Champions League. "

Excluding Van Basten for the alleged ankle problem, we speak of Tassotti, Filippo Galli and Allegri. Who would better the Rossoneri bench?
"On this I do not pronounce, are decisions that belong to the company decides the best way possible."

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
GRAND PRIX OF ADVERTISING ': Franco Baresi AWARDED BY PIERO CHIAMB

A milan foundation award "coumicazione social and sports"

18576_big.jpg

18578_big.jpg

18577_big.jpg

Congratulation Legend :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Baresi: "Fans, more gratitude for Berlusconi"

Baresi: "Fans, more gratitude for Berlusconi"

19/05/2010 15:45 by Luca Iannone
Source: Tuttomercatoweb

"People should remember what he did for Milan in these twenty-four years": Franco Baresi sided with his old president Silvio Berlusconi to the microphones of Tuttomercatoweb. "Nobody won like him are certainly able to bring back the great AC Milan, with targeted acquisitions, a player for the department. It is certainly easy to buy players from Milan, because the competition is great, but this leadership knows how to do" Captain says: "The bench? We'll see. I hear several scenarios but I will not give opinions, the only certain thing is important and that Milan does not resize and will not sell its valuable pieces," concludes Baresi.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Baresi: "Milani needs patience" "Berlusconi has spent and invested so much"

Baresi: "Milani needs patience" "Berlusconi has spent and invested so much"

Franco Baresi was and is a flag of Milan. It takes the side of Berlusconi. "He always spent and invested, no one can doubt this. We can not forget what he did in these 20 years, then AC Milan won the Champions League just three years ago, must also have some 'patience. I believe that the company will move the team to improve and build more competitive ", said the former AC Milan captain.

Berlusconi recently said that with him at the helm of AC Milan, the Rossoneri have won the Scudetto with a 5-6 points advantage. "It 's just a joke, he always wants the best, not content with third place. He said that Milan would win the championship - he concludes Baresi - but there were many episodes that we have gone for this season .

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I wonder how he would feel about this if he was playing now and had a shit team around him and Berlu wasnt spending?

for your information that man played in serie b for milan, he is one guy who wont leave for anything for anything

greatest central defender in the world along with beckenbeur

if baresi tells you should trust the owner then there is no question, baresi+ berlusconi == :star: and they are >>> all of you

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
for your information that man played in serie b for milan, he is one guy who wont leave for anything for anything

if baresi tells you should trust the owner then there is no question, baresi+ berlusconi == :star: and they are >>> all of you
It never occured to you that he might just be saying this cause Berlu asked him? :rolleyes:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
It never occured to you that he might just be saying this cause Berlu asked him? :rolleyes:
thats your opinion
franco is a man and he knows club too well compared to other fans, i would rather believe baresi rather any other normal milan fan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

yuuup.

baresi + berlusconi = unquestionably >>>>>> all milan fans. including faux hater fans