AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Beemer said:
No jersey is official until it's unveiled by the team. I can't see why a Norwegian outlet would get first crack at selling them. Aren't there any embargo rules in effect?

you think norway is cuba? (btw im back :) )

:D :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
JUANES said:
you think norway is cuba?
Heh. No, of course not, but Milan isn't based in Norway and I figured they'd first be sold in the team's native country. Guess I have much to learn. :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
home jersey, this is how it looks "real"...that one before is the same but some guy made it according to description from sportmediaset

DSC00039.jpg

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Beemer said:
Heh. No, of course not, but Milan isn't based in Norway and I figured they'd first be sold in the team's native country. Guess I have much to learn. :)
No, you were actually kind of right, Norway is non-EU, and therefore EU law is non aplicable to them, so in theory a company can release stuff early without the same legal risk as another company in the EU - UK, Spain, Italy, France etc.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Pupone said:
The norwegian site was the 1st to have last years home jersey and i was one of the few first owners, a full month before the official unveilling....
So i'm quite confident those are the ones, 99% sure.
Pupone's right. I remember that the link to the home shirt that he posted last year proved to be the official version.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
MilanoMichael said:
Bet your junkmobile, swear on Rahja's mom's tits! :tongue:
LOL... hey did I miss something? lol

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:
Pupone's right. I remember that the link to the home shirt that he posted last year proved to be the official version.
Thanks man, i appreciate it. ;)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Pupone said:
LOL... hey did I miss something? lol
It's the new forum sensation. ;)

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=461638&highlight=swear#post461638

Gattuso #8 said:
who wants to play in a team with 37 old veterans playing instead of young promising talents + wearing that ugly shirt
That's one of the most ******** things I have ever read on this forum. the design of a team's shirt has NEVER had an impact as to who that team signs.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=461638&highlight=swear#post461638

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dev1L said:
home jersey, this is how it looks "real"...that one before is the same but some guy made it according to description from sportmediaset

DSC00039.jpg

similar to this one from 2002/03

b4a7_1.JPG

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
superpato said:
i fail to see the difference from last seasons
The half black backside is new, or not ? :tongue:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats the whole point, the shirts will look very similar to last years since Adidas has invested in radical fabris changes and technology.... thanks a lot....

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Here are some differences:

Home - Major difference is the half black back.
Away - Faint cross branching from the crest.
Third - Faint stripes.

Not many differences. I don't think I'll be adding to my Milan jerseys this year if these are official (which they probably are). :head:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yea, not many differences...collar, that lines on sleeves are shorter on new ones but they are longer on GK's jersey + GK's don't have that black stuff on them..here are the old ones just for comparation

M7001.jpg

M7002.jpg

M7003.jpg

M7004.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
i miss the opel days...the b win shirts look like shit :rolleyes:

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
Gattuso #8 said:
why don't we just let D&G design our jerseys :conf:

I would like that also but D&G is a designer, they would want to make the jerseys themselves instead of Adidas, somehow I don't think the German Sports giant would be happy about that.

Someone above is nostalgic about the Opel days, sure they looked nice but the Kappa ones were even nicer imo, but that is way back in time already in the Motta-Mediolanum sponsor days :) And even the Lotto shirts looked nice. But I prefer Adidas design over Nike design, I wouldn't want Nike to be our shirt manufacturer, if we ever change from Adidas I hope it would be Puma, as for a club with the stature of Milan only the 3 biggest manufacturers would be able to pay the sponsor bill : Nike, Adidas, Puma

Last edited:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Az. said:
i miss the opel days...the b win shirts look like shit :rolleyes:
Well, no wonder if we are nostalgic about Lotto. We used them for 12 years. I can’t remember a partnership lasted that long. Probably only Bayern – Opel or ManUtd – Sharp come close. I just hope the deal with bwin will last at least 5 seasons since I don’t want to see us changing sponsor so often (like in the early 80s when we changed sponsor every 2 seasons). Shitty or no shiity, well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it ;)

Billy_69 said:
Someone above is nostalgic about the Opel days, sure they looked nice but the Kappa ones were even nicer imo, but that is way back in time already in the Motta-Mediolanum sponsor days.
A tiniy bit of correction. When we had Kappa as our kit, the sponsors were Fotorex Ubix (86/87) and Mediolanum (87/88 – 89/90). Motta was used in 92/93 (adidas) and 93/94 (lotto) :)

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
OFFICAL, NEW MILAN SHIRT!!!!

preorder08jw6.jpg

Really unusual top this time. We've done away with the adidas and badge and our new sponsor is '?'. Not sure how they'll make the top glow red like that.

I crack myself up!!

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
gaizka22 said:
Well, no wonder if we are nostalgic about Lotto. We used them for 12 years. I can’t remember a partnership lasted that long. Probably only Bayern – Opel or ManUtd – Sharp come close. I just hope the deal with bwin will last at least 5 seasons since I don’t want to see us changing sponsor so often (like in the early 80s when we changed sponsor every 2 seasons). Shitty or no shiity, well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it ;)

A tiniy bit of correction. When we had Kappa as our kit, the sponsors were Fotorex Ubix (86/87) and Mediolanum (87/88 – 89/90). Motta was used in 92/93 (adidas) and 93/94 (lotto) :)
after 3 seasons with mediolanum -kappa, we had mediolanum-adidas for (90/91). then we had 2 years of motta-adidas. 93-94 was our first opel season, lasting up until 2 seasons ago.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista10 said:
after 3 seasons with mediolanum -kappa, we had mediolanum-adidas for (90/91). then we had 2 years of motta-adidas. 93-94 was our first opel season, lasting up until 2 seasons ago.
And what a 3 seasons we had with Mediolanum - Kappa! 87/88 : Scudetto, 88/89 and 89/90: Champions Cup and Inter Continental Cup.
Motta was also quite successful, 2 scudetto and 1 CL.

Motta-adidas was only 1 year (92/93). In 91/92 we had mediolanum-adidas like in 90/91 that you mentioned, the only difference was the logo below the stella (red star).

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa, Pirlo, Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Simao, Quaresma, Pauleta, Ribery
Riccardo said:
OFFICAL, NEW MILAN SHIRT!!!!

preorder08jw6.jpg

Really unusual top this time. We've done away with the adidas and badge and our new sponsor is '?'. Not sure how they'll make the top glow red like that.

I crack myself up!!

I'll admit - I laughed.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
10832_big.jpg

No more speculations about the 2nd and 3th jerseys... same as last year but no neck... boring...

UPDATE: the new color of GK jersey is kinda good... :o

Last edited:

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
R10 in the new Home shirt

dinhobaby.jpg

pretty much like 06/07 and there is no black box. I will be buying

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^thats actually pretty nice. much better than the ones off the norway website that everyone thought was official.

Schedule