The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
70m Auba + 5 year 12m salary = 130m
100m Belotti + 5 year 3m salary(?) = 115m

Belotti anyday, at least he's suited to the league already. Not to mention getting Belotti probably means us dumping some thrash onto Torino :lol:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Based on objectives\priorities\budget. if they are considering it year zero then yes it is possible.

Go count how much those players would cost, and their salary as well. You know its not gonna happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Absolutely fantastic to see the names we are linked with.

Could someone give some percentages on the completion status on the following players? Maybe MR.

Kessie
Rodriguez
Musacchio

My impression is that these are already done, but I'm holding back my enthusiasm for the official statement.

Further on I think a new set of full backs would be a perfect way to build this new team. How much time have each and every one of us spent cursing the performances of Abate and De Sciglio. This is the new era, and the dead meat has to go.

In the midfield Kessie is huge, but even if we add Badelj I think the midfield is missing that star signing. Someone around 30 with loads of experience on the highest level and who is able to go in and perform from day one. Someone with some offensive quality. Fabregas is in many ways the ideal choice, though I don't think we can lure him away.

Belotti remains my dream for the striker position. But fortunately both other alternatives fucking rock :)

And I sincerely hope that we sign BOTH Musacchio and De Vrij. How I've longed for some quality depth at CB.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Just buy Auba&Belotti and go Full Berlu on the league with a 4312
Isco or James behind them

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:b: bought Gullit and VanBasten in one window and chinaboyz cant get us Auba Belotti?

i expect an immediate answer/apology from MP

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@PianiMino #Riso in sede. Non escludo si possa parlare di #Vrsaljko, terzino che Montella chiedeva a Firenze #Milan

Riso is back. Not exluding talks for #Vrsaljko, a fullback Montella wanted at Fiorentina

@real_andrea9 Anche secondo Sky con c'è ad oggi concorrenza per aubameyang, sedotto ed abbandonato dal PSG

Milan - Lazio contatto @sportface2016

According to Sky there is competition for Aubameyang, seduced and abandoned by PSG. Contacts between Milan and Lazio

^^Not sure what they meant by "seduced and abandoned"

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:b: bought Gullit and VanBasten in one window and chinaboyz cant get us Auba Belotti?

i expect an immediate answer/apology from MP

what do u expect when we dont have the best :g: CEO in the world anymore

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
None of the top teams are entertaining Auba's inflated valuation and his father's crazy demands. We can get him by overpaying and meeting the set demands.

Morata & Schick should be priority.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What if we end up with a Keita Balde -Aubameyang partnership up front.... That'd be filthy

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vrsaljko : thumbsup: He'd be a better option than Conti IMO as he's more proven in a 4 man back line

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
@PianiMino #Riso in sede. Non escludo si possa parlare di #Vrsaljko, terzino che Montella chiedeva a Firenze #Milan

Riso is back. Not exluding talks for #Vrsaljko, a fullback Montella wanted at Fiorentina

@real_andrea9 Anche secondo Sky con c'è ad oggi concorrenza per aubameyang, sedotto ed abbandonato dal PSG

Milan - Lazio contatto @sportface2016

According to Sky there is competition for Aubameyang, seduced and abandoned by PSG. Contacts between Milan and Lazio

^^Not sure what they meant by "seduced and abandoned"

There was apparently interest from PSG but then I guess they changed their minds and did not proceed, thus seduced and then abandoned.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Vrsaljko was awesome at Sass....really wanted him to replace Abate...

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
keita schick belotti as our 3 transfer targets

keita 25m
schick 25m
belotti 35m(in 2 installments) + kuco poli gabriel

that leaves about 80 m+ sales for the rest of the team

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
keita schick belotti as our 3 transfer targets

keita 25m
schick 25m
belotti 35m(in 2 installments) + kuco poli gabriel

that leaves about 80 m+ sales for the rest of the team

Only 70m + three players for Belotti(insanity) :lol:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Belotti anyday, at least he's suited to the league already. Not to mention getting Belotti probably means us dumping some thrash onto Torino :lol:

i'm not in favor of any of these monster fee transfers. but i just want to touch on the reasoning of these calculations.

Belotti, after 2 seasons of 20+ goals (IF he can reproduce what he's done this season, IF) will not be asking for an improved contract? it's not like these figures are set in stone

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only 70m + three players for Belotti(insanity) :lol:

ONLY?
imo he is not worth more than 60-65m in total
no CL goals
2 international goals etc
only thing he's got is his visible talent.and he is talented(and yes he is not vanbasten)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
ONLY?
imo he is not worth more than 60-65m in total
no CL goals
2 international goals etc
only thing he's got is his visible talent.and he is talented(and yes he is not vanbasten)

Sarcasm 101.

After what you've pointed out. Why would the management entertain Cairo's laughable demands? He's the Italian Bacca.

Schick is already a better footballer technically. We'll only get one chance to sign him for such a modest sum, especially if Lapadula is included.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Torino is just trying to take advantage of what teams like Real Madrid and Man U started. Belotti is not worth that money and Milan would be fools to pay it.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Go count how much those players would cost, and their salary as well. You know its not gonna happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

lol why so hostile?

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Sarcasm 101.

After what you've pointed out. Why would the management entertain Cairo's laughable demands? He's the Italian Bacca.

Schick is already a better footballer technically. We'll only get one chance to sign him for such a modest sum, especially if Lapadula is included.

In the end we gonna end up with Kalinic... all others are expensive as f$#% or have wet dreams of Conte... but hey we are dreaming so I say lets get Mbape.

Edit: if we gonna be fair it's better to have Keita-Kalinic up front then just Belotti or Morata.

Last edited:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
18381887_1945871482351105_534415964528181248_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBlPAZDTSh/

hey check out this dude's instagram https://www.instagram.com/ripaaaaan/

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i'm not in favor of any of these monster fee transfers. but i just want to touch on the reasoning of these calculations.

Belotti, after 2 seasons of 20+ goals (IF he can reproduce what he's done this season, IF) will not be asking for an improved contract? it's not like these figures are set in stone

he did not even mention tax,

Status
Not open for further replies.