Milan Ultras at the Belgrade derby last night

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
Quite a bit trouble inside the ground before kick off between Partizan and Milan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hmm ... what happened? Thought there was some vague friendship as Partizan supporters helped with Pacman vs Barca. (That black '40' gflag should be Partizan supporters)
SUD.JPG

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
whatever, they still support the team no matter what
unlike pussies, groupies, bandwagoners
they are better (friendly &nicer) people than pretentious snobs and arrogant cunts (many members here)

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmm ... what happened? Thought there was some vague friendship as Partizan supporters helped with Pacman vs Barca. (That black '40' gflag should be Partizan supporters)
SUD.JPG

Milan ultras went to the game because of the 40+ link. Partizan's main ultra group kicked off for some reason and had a go at Milan. 40+ had a go back at the other Partizan ultra group

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
whatever, they still support the team no matter what
unlike pussies, groupies, bandwagoners
they are better (friendly &nicer) people than pretentious snobs and arrogant cunts (many members here)

:eek: what did they to you? :D

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, de Sciglio, Montolivo
I think because of the activities of the more militant ultras groups in Europe, ultras in general get a bad rep. Sure, they're not exactly peaceful sometimes but they do create a hell of an atmosphere. This whole situation has improved a lot over the last few years after the incidents against Inter in the Champions' League.

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
First part of clip Shadows (sub group of Grobari) beating couple of CS guys, second part of clip guys from 40+ beating members of Shadow

You where probably beaten on some match xD

Football without ultras is nothing ;)

:thumbsup:

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
You cannot understand the Ultra mentality if you're not one yourself. Our club is more to us than anything else on earth, including our family, friends, pets, whatever.

When our team loses we feel physical pain and indescriptible anger at other fucks mocking us, that's why we get even by beating the crap out of them, that will learn them to STFU and crawl back under the rocks they came from and if we loose a few teeth in the progress then so be it, we'll beat them even harder next time and destroy a part of their stadium in the progress. Most of us were kids that got beaten up at home, got no jobs, or whatever that angered us so much that we took football to release that anger, in fact I've seen a few that didn't care about winning or losing they just came to steer up shit, when other team brought no ultras they even started fights amongst themselves (I was not like that, I was only pissed when we lose, and I was not in the core of nuts, ultra groups consist of a little core of complete nutcases and 90% of followers; the core are lost for society anyway, they often have tattoos on their forehead, neck and other places that makes it impossible to find a job, start a relation and so on, so they got nothing to loose and are the worst of worst mean bastards)

At least that was it in the eighties and early nineties when I was active, now I'm an old retired fuck who angers himself at the cheating Ladri cunts and inter Merda from behind his computer and has dinner with the wife and kids afterwards. At least in the old times we only used fists and the odd stick but now I hear they use knives and guns, that's a bit too serious for my taste...

But old or not, the spirit remains, not long ago I saw some young assclown run around in a Merda Shirt and I had to restrain myself from not walking up to him and headbutt him into the ground, when I was younger I would've done it without a second thought, but now risking police, jail and other shit doesn't only affect me but my family also so I can contain myself, doesn't mean I stopped hateing the guts out of other teams though lol

Last edited:

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You cannot understand the Ultra mentality if you're not one yourself. Our club is more to us than anything else on earth, including our family, friends, pets, whatever.

When our team loses we feel physical pain and indescriptible anger at other fucks mocking us, that's why we get even by beating the crap out of them, that will learn them to STFU and crawl back under the rocks they came from and if we loose a few teeth in the progress then so be it, we'll beat them even harder next time and destroy a part of their stadium in the progress. Most of us were kids that got beaten up at home, got no jobs, or whatever that angered us so much that we took football to release that anger, in fact I've seen a few that didn't care about winning or losing they just came to steer up shit, when other team brought no ultras they even started fights amongst themselves (I was not like that, I was only pissed when we lose, and I was not in the core of nuts, ultra groups consist of a little core of complete nutcases and 90% of followers; the core are lost for society anyway, they often have tattoos on their forehead, neck and other places that makes it impossible to find a job, start a relation and so on, so they got nothing to loose and are the worst of worst mean bastards)

At least that was it in the eighties and early nineties when I was active, now I'm an old retired fuck who angers himself at the cheating Ladri cunts and inter Merda from behind his computer and has dinner with the wife and kids afterwards. At least in the old times we only used fists and the odd stick but now I hear they use knives and guns, that's a bit too serious for my taste...

But old or not, the spirit remains, not long ago I saw some young assclown run around in a Merda Shirt and I had to restrain myself from not walking up to him and headbutt him into the ground, when I was younger I would've done it without a second thought, but now risking police, jail and other shit doesn't only affect me but my family also so I can contain myself, doesn't mean I stopped hateing the guts out of other teams though lol

Hmmm, I wouldn't agree with this part about "beeing an ultra means that you take drugs, you don't have job, you are frustrated, you have tatoos etc etc"...
You have that "something" in you or you don't have it, you live that life 24h on day 7 days on week, not just on the games, but beside that you can work and have proper life, but you are always ready to help your brothers from group and to stand ground and kick enemies... Now days it's sad that knifes and even pistols are used in fights..

Some one said "If I lived in Milan, I must be ultra also. "
You don't have to live anywhere, support your local club, that's the primary goal, support your local club and be ready to defend and fight for your town, street, crew

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Hmmm, I wouldn't agree with this part about "beeing an ultra means that you take drugs, you don't have job, you are frustrated, you have tatoos etc etc"...
You have that "something" in you or you don't have it, you live that life 24h on day 7 days on week, not just on the games, but beside that you can work and have proper life, but you are always ready to help your brothers from group and to stand ground and kick enemies... Now days it's sad that knifes and even pistols are used in fights..
for your town, street, crew

Yeah sure, things have changed a lot in three decades, I date from before the casuals even :) (do those still exist or do they have another name now?) I must say I haven't been amongst ultras for a loooooong time, last time was 2007 on a Milan away match in Europe and before that match it was already more than a decade already lol (I remember my wife threatening me, and don't you dare go in the nuts stand lol)

Reaction score

You're a right nutter you are! ;-)

Which group were you active in?

I don't usually get into all this type of stuff online but I know for a fact that Milanisti were blade merchants like many curvas in the 70s and 80s. There's little violence these days.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

go to your daughters play and we will surely win 4-0

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
That's what you get when you come to the derby and cheer for fucking Partizan and Red Star win 0:2 :D Beside Milan I'm a Red Star fan. :D

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah sure, things have changed a lot in three decades, I date from before the casuals even :) (do those still exist or do they have another name now?) I must say I haven't been amongst ultras for a loooooong time, last time was 2007 on a Milan away match in Europe and before that match it was already more than a decade already lol (I remember my wife threatening me, and don't you dare go in the nuts stand lol)
Yup, casual style is becoming more popular than ultra (sad, but true storry)

There's little violence these days.

Maybe in western europe, but south and eastern europe are still active

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I have seen Ultras of my local team supporters, they have killed and have been killed for their team, so I just think I wanna keep away from them.

I don't judge them one bit, for me they're no different than anyone else who's a patriot or religious guy. But being an extremist has never been my thing.

But I think I'm still one of the biggest fans you can find anywhere.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some one said "If I lived in Milan, I must be ultra also. "
You don't have to live anywhere, support your local club, that's the primary goal, support your local club and be ready to defend and fight for your town, street, crew

:star:

mmmmm sadly many pretentious snobs here are people with almost zero of football passion

they will come to stadium then sit all the time like bein in theater :lol:

Last edited:

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star:

mmmmm sadly many pretentious snobs here are people with almost zero of football fashion

they will come to stadium then sit all the time like bein in theater :lol:

You've just described England Premier league and Spanish Primera :D

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mmmm in epl the atmosphere it's quite good i guess

problem in epl is during big match, many tourist fan will sit all the time, contrary to local fans

they will stand up, singing, screaming, facepalming, cursing, throwing coins, etc :lol:

in la liga, home fans always have stadium announcer to provoke home fans to sing and jumping around

even it's only for fans behind the goal

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players

problem in epl is during big match, many tourist fan will sit all the time, contrary to local fans

they will stand up, singing, screaming, facepalming, cursing, throwing coins, etc :lol:

in la liga, home fans always have stadium announcer to provoke home fans to sing and jumping around

But it still isn't good as in some other leagues :)

Good old days of Milan Curva

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Spot on that, man United for example their home atmosphere's are very poor because it's full of tourists and glory fans. But Man united's away support is the best in the country.

I find every home team in the premier league have a poor atmosphere but some of the away supports are good, especially when traveling around europe for away games