Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i ve always been a Roma fan boy but like Nesta said;

He is the same player we bought from Sampdoria/roma 3 years ago ffs. The boy hasnt changed much still with the usual slide tackle here and there , the bloopers and slow as the big german , no power , no strength , his passing game is average considering all the CBs can pass now etc etc

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i wouldnt mind keeping him as a model for Diesel

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
don't blame him for his teammates' stupidities

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If only we had T.Silva for mentorship, or a team with organized defense. T.Silva had Nesta.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bonucci cannot mentor Romagnoli in this atmosphere. How is the boy supposed to learn anything when his coach doesn't even know who his starting 11 are, let alone the formation he wants to use?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Skriniar is playing better than Romagnoli, Musacchio and Bonucci combined so far.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Skriniar is playing better than Romagnoli, Musacchio and Bonucci combined so far.

Inter is the better team with a competent coach. It's not that Skriniar is better lol

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Again, who the fuck is Skriniar? What hes he done to deserve being among the top prospects?

To be fair, that's a question for Romagnoli as well. I'm still not sure what he's done to be compared to the likes of L. Hernandez who had beastly games against Barcelona and Bayern in the CL. Even Varane destroyed Juve in the final.

Romagnoli is still to replicate his form with sampdoria from 3 years ago and being dropped for the likes of Astori in the national team.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
To be fair, that's a question for Romagnoli as well. I'm still not sure what he's done to be compared to the likes of L. Hernandez who had beastly games against Barcelona and Bayern in the CL. Even Varane destroyed Juve in the final.

Romagnoli is still to replicate his form with sampdoria from 3 years ago and being dropped for the likes of Astori in the national team.

Don't get me wrong, Romanogli has been extremely underwhelming lately too, way too prone to injury and mistake. His development has been stagnated since he came here and it's very worrying.

But Skriniar? Seriously? Romagnoli was impressive for an entire season and that was when he's fucking 19. How long has Skriniar been playing well?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Alessio Romagnoli says Milan teammate Leonardo Bonucci “taught me to play in a back-three”.

Bonucci joined the Rossoneri in a €40m deal from Juventus this summer, and his young teammate has already learned a lot.

“I’d already met him in the national team last year,” Romagnoli said in today’s defender Q&A at Milanello.

“His value is absolute and everyone knows that, he’s taught me a lot with the other national team defenders, how to play in a back-three.

“He tells me to go forward, because he can peel off and provide cover. He’s a great champion, and you can only learn from him.”

The Diavolo face Inter in the derby this Sunday, and Romagnoli was asked how he’s preparing for the game.

“I listen to music, I relax, I prepare the game like it was any other, even though it isn’t.

“Inter have a solid team. maybe they haven’t played the best football so far but they’ve won and that’s what counts.

“They move well, they manage the ball well and I think [Mauro] Icardi is one of the best strikers in our league.

“There’s not only him either, there’s [Ivan] Perisic on the wing, and Joao Mario who moves well between the lines

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
I don't rate him, he doesn't have the intelligence to be a really top center back.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Seriously he hasnt improved one bit since his first year. In fact hes gotten worse with consistent bloopers costing us goals :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously he hasnt improved one bit since his first year. In fact hes gotten worse with consistent bloopers costing us goals :fp:

Please don’t mock the people who suffer from Romagnolitis

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Our Ale's reading of the game is fantastic.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

You're being a bit unfair here don't you think?

He has improved. You seem to just be looking at the bad start of the season he's had.

Coming back from an injury, no pre-season, new formation, new team mates (where the main CB haven't been so impressive either). These factors play a part.

But for sure, he needs to step up his game from this season on. I like him though and I'm not too worried.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Typical hateful comment when people say he hasn't improved since samp days. He's become an Italian international in the meantime and a solid serie a defender as opposed to a promising youngster

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Typical hateful comment when people say he hasn't improved since samp days. He's become an Italian international in the meantime and a solid serie a defender as opposed to a promising youngster

:thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ale :lol:

Best young CB in the world.

Average ~ 1 fuck up every game