Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Wow...didn't know Hakan was a techie as well :cool:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Necro definitely falling in love :lol:

wicked shot btw

I think I'm one month away from adding him to favourite players' list and another month away from profile picture. Probably by December, white away #10 jersey.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Missed this from Montella btw:

Queste le dichiarazioni dell’allenatore del Milan nel post-partita: “Calhanoglu? Ha fatto una prestazione di grandissima qualità, ha la giocata facile in verticale, riesce a mandare in gol i compagni. Ha caratteristiche per fare tutti i ruoli, ha fatto anche l’esterno destro nel 4-4-2, è un giocatore di talento e ha una verticalità importante. Col Cagliari non aveva espresso la sua qualità, non può cambiare certo il talento giocando 10 metri più avanti”.

He's saying Hakan can play anywhere, including as a right winger in a 4-4-2. This coupled with the earlier comment by Montella of looking at a 2-man midfield leads me to think he's considering a 4-4-2 as well.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Missed this from Montella btw:

He's saying Hakan can play anywhere, including as a right winger in a 4-4-2. This coupled with the earlier comment by Montella of looking at a 2-man midfield leads me to think he's considering a 4-4-2 as well.

4-4-2 is definitly a System we should consider, especially with Conti out. Bonucci still is a reason for 3 at the back but RR-Abate would probably be better suited for 4 at the back.

Bonaventura (LM), Suso (SS or RM) and Hakan (both wings and SS) would allow us to play 2-3 of our AMs and 1-2 CFs at the same time.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Celebration was on point

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Why dafuq is this guy tackling so often? A couple times it was nice (not today), but you don't do that when you already have a yellow, when it's not your job to do so and it is completely unnecessary :fp:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he wasn't playing well, was tired and he had a yellow. should've been subbed out long before the red

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Terrible first half and terrible start/end to the 2nd, but he started playing well around the 60th minute and that's why Montella probably thought he should leave him on for some more.

A very poor man's Ozil. Which sucks cuz we aren't poor and we could bid for Ozil if that's what we want in the team.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never could seem to settle into the game yesterday. Just poor touches + selfish decision making all around.

Pretty much killed any hopes of us mounting a comeback.

Perhaps he is having difficulties adapting to Serie A because he seems to play better in EL, but I sure hope he improves soon.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Terrible first half and terrible start/end to the 2nd, but he started playing well around the 60th minute and that's why Montella probably thought he should leave him on for some more.

A very poor man's Ozil. Which sucks cuz we aren't poor and we could bid for Ozil if that's what we want in the team.

:thumbsup: he was beginning to play well and opened up roma defense several times but then we conceded out of nowhere. it seems he needs a bit more space and time than he gets in serie a. he can pass quick but can't do well with ball in his feet. his shots were worse than boatang.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to him, he forgot he had a yellow card when he tackled Nainggolan.

He also said he can't remember a single chance Roma had before their goal. Considering Florenzi had a one-on-one against Donnarumma 5 minutes before the goal, this guy must have the worst memory of all time.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Worst signing along with Kalinic... average players for big money please kill me

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Had a good shot when he was in Germany, now he couldnt shoot on target to save his life.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
at least honda could pass and defend well

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
can't he make a lucky wonder FK, so that some team would be stupid enough to buy him in the winter break.

His current sell value would be from minus to zero.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
at least honda could pass and defend well

Honda was good most of the time when he played last season, except that awful game against Genoa with Poli as RB

when he came on in other games, he looked ok phisically and he had twice the brain of the other players on the field

i wonder why Montella never tried him in midfield, like he did with other washed up AMs like Mati or Sosa and like he's doing with another both unexperienced and out of form AM like Hakan

anyway, we miss experienced players like him.

We should have kept most of them and bought just a few youngsters, instead of building a team from zero

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Got an assist and played one or two nice passes, but miscontrolled and lost the ball so many times and made very poor decisions to ruin attacks. Don’t want to write him off as yet but seems like a very mediocre player which unfortunately a lot of us expected.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Thought he did well today

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Got an assist and played one or two nice passes, but miscontrolled and lost the ball so many times and made very poor decisions to ruin attacks. Don’t want to write him off as yet but seems like a very mediocre player which unfortunately a lot of us expected.

Perfectly sums up my assessment of him so far

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
For a supposed playmaker, his passing has been appalling, even his short passes.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Losing confidence in him. He has been atrocious

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Great game yesterday! ❤️

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

His assist was a deflected cross from the corner flag, it's not like he had a bad game but at least he pulled up a Ronaldinho somewhere.

As his national coach mentioned, he's not a 10.

In 3-4-2-1 formation he was supposed to be Suso's counterpart on the left flank, but he's nowhere near that.