Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I wish Mino all the best. Boy he is trying but I doubt anyone is biting. Mario has burned too many and only a superlative run in CL and / or WC will get him another big contract at the moment.

All he is currently showing is the ability to take a penalty and he doesnt get hurt. Keep him around for a knockout competition, bury him on your bench if you can afford him.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
"and why do we fall master balotelli?"

sadal.jpg

"for score penalty goal "

n_20120529174317_balotelli_yes_i_think_i_039_m_a_genius.jpg

awesome!!!!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The way Balo is playing; nobody will take him. Not chelsea or any other club. The only club with the funds to take him would be Monaco; but then again, I hardly see it.

The first games that Balo played for us was exciting because people could notice some change on his play; however, as games passed his demeanor changed. Balo started faking some fouls (diving); having confrontations with defenders; having tantrums on the field but everything was forgotten because he was scoring and providing Milan with the 3 points.

This season Balo has taken his diving to the next level. If Fiorentina were crying the whole off-season about it and made our first match against Verona not having a clear PK; afterwards, it was clear that Balo just wanted to score the easy way. Balo is creating this myth that he is easy to fall and if he not changes that attitude referees are not going to believe him. I cannot fault Balo because everybody knew what kind of player we were getting; however, why does Allegri not come out and state the obvious in Moyes-fashion: "I will not tolerate diving on my players."

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
IMO he thinks that he is alredy a superstar and we need him for any cost, so hes not fighting for it. El Shara is young and hungry, he wants to become the superstar, so he fights harder. Thats the different between these too, i cant see his hunger right now.

Of corse we all hope that he becomes something big for this team, but then... he has to respect what this team stand for. Cause the most negative comments from fans are out of frustration. But he needs Milan just as much as we need him.

Last edited:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i have to admit, i was disappointed with his performance against fiorentina

i am really looking forward to watch him play against barcelona however. i hope so much this game brings our the best in him as an athlete

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Come on brother, save us!

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
So much hate against Lord Balo.

Forgive them; they know not what they do. :head:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Bit late but: STAY. ON. YOUR. GODDAMN. FEET.

The problem he's in now is that defenders know they can get away with that little bit more against him. Balo brought it upon himself with the dives, though.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Kill them with their own medicine. Dive and kill.

I believe in Mario Balotelli!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
A poll on Sky Italy tells that 62% of voters agree to put on the bench Balotelli against Barcelona

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
minor bump in the road. Mario is a god :) score against Bartha!

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
I can't stand his off the ball movement, so much space to run into on one occasion and he doesn't move an inch.

Holding his head, from a tap on the shoulder aswell, what is he up to

sucful

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
fucking bastard. sell that piece of shit. the most overrated player after el shaarawy

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
fucking bastard. sell that piece of shit. the most overrated player after el shaarawy

calm the fuck down.

-----

He was focussed for a short period of time, then he lost it.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I dont think mario would have lasted 90 mins in a game like this, so I still think allegri made the right call.

it didnt work out, but, balo would have lost his head, or went crazy after thinking what am i doing in this team.

Get well in his half, just needed a bit more luck from his shot.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balo did well initially. Link up well with Kaka and then the last 10 mins or so. He was bad. Lost the ball cheaply on occasion.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Started well, but ended being a disappointment. The more he play for us the most he looks that he is tailor made for Uefalona. WTF was that dive?
The only funny thing about Balo's dive is hearing the shameless Uefalona fans booing when their players do that almost every fucking minute or should I say mion-ute. The way Neymar kept falling on the floor is surprising that he did not being taken out in a stretcher.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looked soooo GOOD for the first 15-20 mins or so, and then turned into a lazy balo with a shit body language.

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Could be the reason allegri didn't start him for this kinda of match. Balo habit of being lazy is counterproductive when your playing Barca. You need 11 guys to work hard on and off the ball against them.

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He needs service, like most strikers. Hopefully Honda will provide that and SES can open up some more space. Those two seemed like they had developed good chemistry while playing psv.

Schedule