View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 16:04   #29785
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
I dont hold anything against him either other than his multiple fuckups, but this aint true. It wasnt cause of his kid, if it was he wouldnt have moved in first place. He just wanted to punish them and then ran back like a crybaby. Thats all
If it wasn't about his kid, he would have left Italy. I think he thought Milan-Turin was close enough.

I'm sure his doctors, his friends, and support system are all in Turin. I think that's a big reason he went back, honestly. Juve needed him, and I'm sure he couldn't handle the pressure of a re-build.

But I also think that his kid was the biggest rationale. It's why I don't think there is this tremendous bitterness in the squad.

When Gattuso says: "I can only speak highly of Leo, then in life there are many situations and it's difficult to judge. I tried to convince him to stay, but he has kids, his private life, and this is all to be respected."

So that's why I'm not mad at him. Plus, he wasn't amazing here. He might have taught Romagnoli a lot, but he didn't play like he can. Plus, he gave us the leverage to get Caldara and Higuain. Caldara I hope will return from injury and do well, and Higuain has really done well for us. So, win-win.