The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Milan striker Nikola Kalinic is being tipped to start the Coppa Italia Final against Juventus on Wednesday.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Kalinic’s substitute appearance during Milan’s 4-1 victory over Verona on Saturday was a ‘sign’ that the Croat would get the nod over Patrick Cutrone, despite the latter scoring against the Gialloblu.

The newspaper explains the 30-year-old is ‘slightly favoured’ ahead of the Rossoneri’s two remaining training sessions due to his ‘experience’, although Cutrone would be ‘the fans’ choice’.

As for Andre Silva, La Gazzetta believes the Portuguese is ‘out of the picture’, having failed to ‘take his chances’ under Gattuso.

News-conferenza-Gattuso-20.01.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mandzukic is everything Kalinic wishes he was

Kalinic out scored him the seasons he played for fiorentina.. mandzukic is benched for kalinic in the Croatian nt.

Mandzukic never scored 20goals even when he played for that beastly Bayern team from 2012/13 season.

I really dislike when commoders say “but he is at least an upgrade to (insert player name)”. If the player isn’t a HUGE upgrade or doesn’t have massive POTENTIALS then that said player isn’t needed, simple

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso, please stop that thing with Kalinic

Gesendet von meinem HTC U11 mit Tapatalk

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
He had his chance and he fucked up .

I don't want him back but he's proving himself as a manager since we sacked him. Back to back promotions are no mean feat. He also didn't have Donnarumma + Romagnoli + 240m squad like Gattuso.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Or maybe he could be our starting GK.
Ever since we bought him in 2012, we never gave him a real chance.

No I don't think he's good enough to be a starter but he's a capable backup. He's certainly better than Storari + A. Donnarumma. This is the second time (after Carpi) where he's been the starting GK for the Serie B leaders. He should've stayed with them in Serie A instead of riding the bench at Napoli. Maybe we can use him in a player exchange deal with Genoa for Perin.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

As for Andre Silva, La Gazzetta believes the Portuguese is ‘out of the picture’, having failed to ‘take his chances’ under Gattuso.

what did they mean by this

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I don't understand the Mandzukic hate. When deployed as a CF he scored 33 goals/9 assists in 54 games for Bayern and 12 goals/5 assists in 28 games for Atletico. Even though he only has 22 goals/14 assists for Juve in 91 games its because he's been played out of position which is why he wants to leave. The point is he has great physicality and is incredibly hard working and can play anywhere across the front line. This flexibility gives us options as we have few players who can play multiple positions well. In no way should he be signed as our main CF but as a backup we won't find anybody better.

And don't compare him to Kalisshit who's never played for a top club (besides us) and has bombed everywhere besides Fiorentina.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Kalinic out scored him the seasons he played for fiorentina.. mandzukic is benched for kalinic in the Croatian nt.

Mandzukic never scored 20goals even when he played for that beastly Bayern team from 2012/13 season.

I really dislike when commoders say “but he is at least an upgrade to (insert player name)”. If the player isn’t a HUGE upgrade or doesn’t have massive POTENTIALS then that said player isn’t needed, simple

Haven't been following the Croatian NT. Thanks for the info. You are right.... maybe he is too marginal an upgrade even though I think that overall, he is a superior player :thumbsup:

Mario has played for elite clubs and has had a much better career though

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic has benched mandukic in the croatian nt. Where did you get that??

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zapata also did well, Cristian is one of the strongest in the world, but his concentration is a flwa. When we pointed out the defect, he started working at the maximum.

Wait a minute, nobody fucking told Zapata this before????

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zapata also did well, Cristian is one of the strongest in the world, but his concentration is a flwa. When we pointed out the defect, he started working at the maximum.

Wait a minute, nobody fucking told Zapata this before????
Haha i guess we have another wc defender now!

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
what did they mean by this

Well it’s quite clear isn’t it

Gattuso doesn’t have the tactical fortitude to harness the greatness that flows through Andre Silvas veins.

Therefore he will stick with those that are more on his level, Kalinic, bonna , RR etc.

Simple really.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Maybe Silva is on a new cycle of clen?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're all talking about Dzeko, Mandzukic, and Falcao.

All in their 30s.

I believe, its because we can't afford a good striker below 30 y/o.

No, it's because people believe in Cutrone and/or Silva for the future I guess.

Right now I would sell Kalinic and Silva for possibly a Belotti/Manzukic combo, or fucking even Belotti/Balo and sell Silva/Kalinic.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we continue with 4-3-3 we don´t really need 3 pure CFs, Cutrone + a new CF would be enough. Add a winger who can play in the center too and depth would be fine.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
am i crazy for thinking the pre-2006 coccarda (green outside) is more aesthetic than the current and original one with red outside?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't understand the Mandzukic hate. When deployed as a CF he scored 33 goals/9 assists in 54 games for Bayern and 12 goals/5 assists in 28 games for Atletico. Even though he only has 22 goals/14 assists for Juve in 91 games its because he's been played out of position which is why he wants to leave. The point is he has great physicality and is incredibly hard working and can play anywhere across the front line. This flexibility gives us options as we have few players who can play multiple positions well. In no way should he be signed as our main CF but as a backup we won't find anybody better.

And don't compare him to Kalisshit who's never played for a top club (besides us) and has bombed everywhere besides Fiorentina.

:thumbsup:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan striker Nikola Kalinic is being tipped to start the Coppa Italia Final against Juventus on Wednesday.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Kalinic’s substitute appearance during Milan’s 4-1 victory over Verona on Saturday was a ‘sign’ that the Croat would get the nod over Patrick Cutrone, despite the latter scoring against the Gialloblu.

The newspaper explains the 30-year-old is ‘slightly favoured’ ahead of the Rossoneri’s two remaining training sessions due to his ‘experience’, although Cutrone would be ‘the fans’ choice’.

News-conferenza-Gattuso-20.01.jpg

I'm very triggered by this. :fp:
He needs a tailor, those sleeves are fucking awful. I think a blind man would've been able to pick out a more fitting suit :lol:

Silva too low IQ for non farmer leagues confermato
But Kalinic is a fuckin genius AmIRite? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guys... what are andre silva's top 5 instagram posts of the season?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There is no such thing as top 5. There is top post and this one sums up his season.

e5909394322b1c7175bedb8ecabdc9ad.jpg

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I think he's gonna pursue a fortnite career after we dump him in the summer.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's fucking incredible the attitude you guys have towards young players.
Truly breath taking. 0 context whatsoever.

Honestly :max:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what is the context of cutrone born 1998 vs andre silva born 1995 :conf:

why is cutrone so bad at instagram compared to andre silva

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
What is wrong with Silva?
No one doubt his talent, but two managers are refusing to rely on him.

And Kalinic keep starting is :fp:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is wrong with Silva?
No one doubt his talent, but two managers are refusing to rely on him.

And Kalinic keep starting is :fp:

Under Montella, I would guess it has something to do with his attitude. Everytime he played he acted like it was his God-given rights to be on the pitch and played so nonchalantly even when we were down. He constantly misplaced passes. He seems to never be in the right spot without the ball, and when he has the ball he has no clue what to do with it.

Under Rino, he showed a bit of fire and at least tracked back and showed that he is trying to fight for a spot. He scored some goals but his fundamental football IQ issue still remained and we just do not have a good enough squad to keep giving him chances when CL / EL is on the line.

In the end, I believe this was Mirabelli's poor planning. We should have assembled and addressed our weaknesses for NOW instead of thinking about future. But at the time this was a "big" signing and got a lot of fans hard because of the upsides and many even thought the fee was a deal :eek:

I don't think its fair to blame this entire ordeal on Andre Silva, but I do hope we find a good solution for him (either loan or sell outright). I don't think he will all of a sudden become a contributor to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule