Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kojak you are such a know-it-all. Stop being so conceited, you can't see the future. It's all up to them if they make it, and all of them are very talented. You are full of shit. Vido has loads of potential, he is a modern striker, but suffers sometimes because he is very young. After that Viareggio cup i don't see how you could say that about Modic, you either didn't watch or don't know shit about the quality of a player. Pogba was merely average when he played for ManU, Barkley was called shit, now is one of the most wanted talents in the PL. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Do you follow Milan youth below primavera? Had you even heard of those guys before I posted? No so fuck off assbandit. So many assbandit's like you hyping Hottor, Innocenti, Calvano before. Where are they now? Their gone with the fucking wind.

I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news. You don't know anything outside this forum. Now bend down and lace up my boots :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
^ Ban for bunny bitch. She threatened to break my teeth :(

Last edited:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I respect anyone's opinion who watches more Primavera games than I do, and I appreciate Kojak's news, information and insight. However, I agree that whenever someone has an opinion on a player Kojak has a lot of disparaging things to say.

The truth is, we don't know who is going to be good and who won't. Even if we watched every game. Some of these guys might go away and end up being an Astori, Abate, Albertazzi, Donadel or Darmian.

Players like Calvano are a perfect example. Everyone in Italy knew he had talent. But a couple injuries and a run-in with a manager and now he's somewhere in Serie C.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I respect anyone's opinion who watches more Primavera games than I do, and I appreciate Kojak's news, information and insight. However, I agree that whenever someone has an opinion on a player Kojak has a lot of disparaging things to say.

The truth is, we don't know who is going to be good and who won't. Even if we watched every game. Some of these guys might go away and end up being an Astori, Abate, Albertazzi, Donadel or Darmian.

Players like Calvano are a perfect example. Everyone in Italy knew he had talent. But a couple injuries and a run-in with a manager and now he's somewhere in Serie C.

Fair point. Just funny arguing with guys who don't know shit. Anyway never said Benedicic, Modic, Vido were shit. Simply said they're not talented to make first team. Doesn't mean they can't have good careers elsewhere. To be first team regular you need exceptional talent like De Sciglio, Cristante.

Too many were promoted (Carmona, Valoti) then faded into obscurity. Don't see Benedicic, Modic, Vido being any different. Doesn't mean to say there aren't plenty who are good enough.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Do you follow Milan youth below primavera? Had you even heard of those guys before I posted? No so fuck off assbandit. So many assbandit's like you hyping Hottor, Innocenti, Calvano before. Where are they now? Their gone with the fucking wind.

I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news. You don't know anything outside this forum. Now bend down and lace up my boots :lol:

1 - If you have watched Quaresmas videos you would think he is better than CR.

2 - I do follow the younger sides ( Locatelli,Cestagalli,Mastour, Gamarra Ruiz, Llamas,Modic,Cutrone are all talented), but still it doesn't change the fact that watching players under 15 year old is useless, because the real talent shows at 17-19

3 - I haven't hyped anyone ever. Go check my posting history.

4 - I didn't post because of the Goal link comment, i posted because i read you post calling Benedicic Birsa. You also compliment Iotti, but shit on Pacifico when Iotti has been shit all season, so shit he's 4th choice cb now, while Pacifico has been way better ( but i agree he is average).

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
ACMilan Youth Sector ‏@acmilanyouth

Tomorrow #MilanPrimavera will parade on the pitch before the Champions League match, to celebrate the Viareggio Cup triumph with the fans

Any vids of this?

Bg3K7lTIcAAHWMh.jpg

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^

this is the best i can do

I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.

:lol:

really, kojak? youtube videos and text is your scouting method? so you're kinda the patosheva of the primavera thread just you talk to a tube instead to the sky?

TOP 11 VIAREGGIO CUP

(4-2-3-1) : Borra (Hellas Verona FC); Petricciuolo (Rappresentativa Serie D), Boldor (AS Roma), Romagna (Juventus FC), Venuti (ACF Fiorentina); Benedičič (AC Milan), Franco (CD Envigado CF); Kawaya (RSC Anderlecht), Bentivegna (US Città di Palermo), Varano (Atalanta BC); Cerri (Parma FC).

http://www.milannews.it/la-primavera/primavera-benedicic-nella-top-11-della-viareggio-cup-137196

cristante-benedicic future double pivot

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Even Inzaghi cannot predict the future of his players. A player could go on to shock him and improve after leaving or the player he believes has the best future, could fail completely.

Rather than listening to any poster on here, unless they are at the games themselves, listen to what Inzaghi says and even then don't get your hopes up.

I honestly dont recall anyone saying De Sciglio will be the player he is. He received very little praise, I believe.

Kojak, did you predict he'd be a star? What did you say about Merkel, agree with everyone that he'd be a star? Verdi? Strasser? Zigoni? The list is endless and I'm sure you've hyped guys up, along with the rest.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
1 - If you have watched Quaresmas videos you would think he is better than CR.

Nope. Just a BS generalization there.

2 - I do follow the younger sides ( Locatelli,Cestagalli,Mastour, Gamarra Ruiz, Llamas,Modic,Cutrone are all talented), but still it doesn't change the fact that watching players under 15 year old is useless, because the real talent shows at 17-19

Yet more BS. Maldini debuted at 16 so your argument's invalid. Also real talents get fast tracked in youth system/first team.

3 - I haven't hyped anyone ever. Go check my posting history.

Got better things to do than read more BS :lol:

4 - I didn't post because of the Goal link comment, i posted because i read you post calling Benedicic Birsa. You also compliment Iotti, but shit on Pacifico when Iotti has been shit all season, so shit he's 4th choice cb now, while Pacifico has been way better ( but i agree he is average).

Benedicic's incredibly inconsistent/makes loads of errors. He's also poor in defensive phase of game. But he's got a sweet left foot. If you watched him you'd think he's 18yo Birsa :lol: Iotti's suffered injuries so hasn't played much. Plus he's few years younger than Pacifico so less experienced. He also captained Italy U19 at 17yo while Pacifico was nowhere internationally.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
really, kojak? youtube videos and text is your scouting method? so you're kinda the patosheva of the primavera thread just you talk to a tube instead to the sky?

Obviously english isn't even your 3rd language :lol: Full length Giovanissimi/Allievi/Primavera matches plus respected junior calcio journalists.

cristante-benedicic future double pivot

No thanks. Already got 1 sLOVEnian fodder don't need another :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Even Inzaghi cannot predict the future of his players. A player could go on to shock him and improve after leaving or the player he believes has the best future, could fail completely.

Rather than listening to any poster on here, unless they are at the games themselves, listen to what Inzaghi says and even then don't get your hopes up.

I honestly dont recall anyone saying De Sciglio will be the player he is. He received very little praise, I believe.

Kojak, did you predict he'd be a star? What did you say about Merkel, agree with everyone that he'd be a star? Verdi? Strasser? Zigoni? The list is endless and I'm sure you've hyped guys up, along with the rest.

Actually I followed DES since Allievi days. It was known back then he was a top prospect. Same can't be said for the other guys. Only top player on loan right now is Fossati.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
No thanks. Already got 1 sLOVEnian fodder don't need another :lol:

How is someones nationality relevant when it comes to his skill and place on the team?

One way or another, its nice having someone who follows the younger kids to give feedback, whether or not its bias. Keep it up, im not mocking you btw, i mean it.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nope. Just a BS generalization there.

Yet more BS. Maldini debuted at 16 so your argument's invalid. Also real talents get fast tracked in youth system/first team.

How does that make it invalid? Also Maldini did debut at 16 because of the injured Sergio Battistini, but didn't play any other games that season. He started playing at the age of 17 the following season.

I wont even comment about Benedicic, because you are being a discriminatory piece of shit.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Is maldini's son any good?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obviously english isn't even your 3rd language :lol: Full length Giovanissimi/Allievi/Primavera matches plus respected junior calcio journalists.

*snip*

oh, ok i c. im sorry then. where can i get these videos? would love to watch them.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
ACMilan Youth Sector ‏@acmilanyouth

BhLdqczCAAAlHJP.jpg:large

Milan Pulcini 2005 won the Borgomanero Tournament, defeating Juventus 5-0 in the Final! MVP: Kevin Zeroli.

Congratulations lads :star:

------------------

Milan Giovanissimi Regionali 2001 won 8-1 vs Lumezzane, goals scored by Maldini (3), De Palo (3), Navoni (2)

Milan Giovanissimi Nazionali won 2-0 vs Cremonese, goals scored by Torrasi and Mutti.

Milan Allievi Nazionali won 2-0 vs Bologna, goals scored by Casiraghi and Masiero.

Milan Allievi'98 won 3-0 vs Brescia, goals scored by Agnero (2) and Careccia

:proud:

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How is someones nationality relevant when it comes to his skill and place on the team?

One way or another, its nice having someone who follows the younger kids to give feedback, whether or not its bias. Keep it up, im not mocking you btw, i mean it.

Whatevs Pubes

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
biggest game tomorrow this season for our Primavera… they play against Chelsea in the CL knock out game and it's only a 1-legged game and we play away. Chelsea are the best team in the CL with something like 27 goals scored and 1 goal conceded from the group stages.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How does that make it invalid? Also Maldini did debut at 16 because of the injured Sergio Battistini, but didn't play any other games that season. He started playing at the age of 17 the following season.

I wont even comment about Benedicic, because you are being a discriminatory piece of shit.

Jesus do I have to spell it out? You said watching 15yo useless as real talent shows 17-19. That's a BS generalization. Maldini debuting at 16 proves your wrong. Also very talented CB we optioned Guglielmi debuted Serie C 15yo.

How am I discriminating against Benedicic? Because I joked he was sLOVEnian fodder? :lol: Simply said Benedicic, Modic, Vido aren't Milan future first teamers. But they can have good careers somewhere else. Btw Mihael Modic has first team potential and he's Bosnian :lol:

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
Put it this way he isn't second coming of Paolo. Wasn't playing so loaned him to Bresica Primavera.

Daniel the youngest is kind of talented, but he is like 13 also he is a striker.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Daniel the youngest is kind of talented, but he is like 13 also he is a striker.

Yeah but he's got great tackle (ask Dorf). Maybe Dorf promotes him early :lol:

Schedule