The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Guys, this kid.. Raoul Bellanova, is he good?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
You guys should worry more about our next game.

Kessie Baka out,
we have n body else in mid but Mauri & Monto.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys should worry more about our next game.

Kessie Baka out,
we have n body else in mid but Mauri & Monto.

I’m kind of excited to see Mauri + Monto :lol:

I already know how Kessie-Baka works.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
dont think Rino will play Monto. He'll invent something else, like maybe Samu as CM or Hakan. It seems like theres zero relationship with Monto, he didnt play even a minute vs shit teams in EL.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
didn't our game also suffer a big drop in quality when Bona got injured during prev 2 seasons? Especially vs pussy teams like Bologna, he helped a lot.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gattuso I love you but you are not a coach, I'm sorry but we are zero in terms of the game and like a donkey always continue with the same mistakes. The players then are unworthy! Chalanoglu can not play in that position and maybe not even in Serie A, Conti is never allowed to enter, the game on the wings does not exist, no passages filtering, ball horizontally and passing back. Always the same start ... we do not deserve the fourth place and do not do anything, yet another opportunity thrown away against a squad without a game. STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What’s this nonsense talk about Gattuso.

It’s not the right time to trash talk gattuso. We lost two points now move on.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Okay I read a lot of CAPS today, but this one is the weirdest.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gattuso I love you but you are not a coach, I'm sorry but we are zero in terms of the game and like a donkey always continue with the same mistakes. The players then are unworthy! Chalanoglu can not play in that position and maybe not even in Serie A, Conti is never allowed to enter, the game on the wings does not exist, no passages filtering, ball horizontally and passing back. Always the same start ... we do not deserve the fourth place and do not do anything, yet another opportunity thrown away against a squad without a game. STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Please enlighten us on how to break two lines in front of the keeper?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
didn't our game also suffer a big drop in quality when Bona got injured during prev 2 seasons? Especially vs pussy teams like Bologna, he helped a lot.

Bona is the only player that makes forward runs from deep. He goes in the box unnoticed. Pretty much the only plus in his playing style.

Bonaventura is gattuso’s top scorer. Our tactics depends a lot on his moves. Hopefully paqueta can come in handy soon enough.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Bona is the only player that makes forward runs from deep. He goes in the box unnoticed. Pretty much the only plus in his playing style.

Bonaventura is gattuso’s top scorer. Our tactics depends a lot on his moves. Hopefully paqueta can come in handy soon enough.

exactly. Let's hope. Let's not forget Suso and Bona were 2 key players under Montella too (1st season)

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What’s this nonsense talk about Gattuso.

It’s not the right time to trash talk gattuso. We lost two points now move on.

Two opportunities to consolidate the fourth placr and why not approach the third, thrown to the wind. not to mention the historical stupidity in Greece. The team plays badly. The tactical plan, if one can call it that, is always the usual slow and repetitive one. Players insist on always doing the same things without a minimum of inventiveness. A tip or two points, nothing has changed. In the next we must absolutely fix at least 7 points, otherwise Gattuso should fucking go!!!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Rino so out

Milan needs a proven winner

Allegri

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN :lol:

What does that even mean?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

tenor.gif

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now that Conte, Wenger, Mourinho are available, it is too risky to keep Gattuso and hope for a top 4 finish.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Now that Conte, Wenger, Mourinho are available, it is too risky to keep Gattuso and hope for a top 4 finish.

Funny thing is, they were all get sacked bcoz Celsi, Arsen, Manyu were out of top 4 in EPL. And those managers had quality players at their disposal :lol:
Gattuso is top 4 rite now :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i remember our 433 being pretty solid under rino, but i just cant fathom why he isnt putting biglia and jack in there.

Feels like months now

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Two opportunities to consolidate the fourth placr and why not approach the third, thrown to the wind. not to mention the historical stupidity in Greece. The team plays badly. The tactical plan, if one can call it that, is always the usual slow and repetitive one. Players insist on always doing the same things without a minimum of inventiveness. A tip or two points, nothing has changed. In the next we must absolutely fix at least 7 points, otherwise Gattuso should fucking go!!!

You do realize the team is in a state of emergency?

Any point we achieve is a bonus assuming you realize we have shit load of injuries and misfiring strikers.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought they were dropped cuz RnBers kept shitting on them

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You do realize the team is in a state of emergency?

Any point we achieve is a bonus assuming you realize we have shit load of injuries and misfiring strikers.

You're missing the point bro: state the plug to this milan!!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
should we out from ucl spot by the end of this season, I think gattuso fanboiz should be permaban

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes

2 starters is why the team missed out vs 18th place relegation fodder and greek plumbers

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if gattuso does get sacked at any point this season i'd like to see him take a different role considering how much support he has from the players and his ability to motivate a completely morale shattered team.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
if gattuso does get sacked at any point this season i'd like to see him take a different role considering how much support he has from the players and his ability to motivate a completely morale shattered team.
Imo he is most suited as an assistant for carletto..

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
gattuso is a fodder can of a coach. he should be an assistant coach at best. All the fodders that support him should be perma banned if we don't make top 4 this season.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Come on fellas..
It just dissenting opinions
If gattuso's supporter should be permabanned if milan finish out of 4.. will gattuso's non supporters should be permabanned too if milan finish in 4th or better?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.