The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
TMW: Milan are in contacts to sign Florian Thauvin on a free transfer next summer but a deal could be anticipated in January and he could arrive six months earlier, taking Castillejo’s place

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Oh man I hope we renew Ibra until 2022.

That will surely ease the Hakan and Dollar negotiations.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
TMW: Milan are in contacts to sign Florian Thauvin on a free transfer next summer but a deal could be anticipated in January and he could arrive six months earlier, taking Castillejo?s place

Yes please

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, numbers and records of this super 2020

In this 2020 Milan - which have not lost in 20 games - dominates in many rankings. As reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Rossoneri are first in terms of points average (2.28), number of wins (17), goals conceded (23) and “clean sheets” (10). In addition, in the post lockdown, another record is added, that of goals scored (44). Milan, in the calendar year, leads with 57 points in 25 games, ahead of Atalanta (56 points) and Juve (49).

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan defender Davide Calabria could face a ban after showing the middle finger during Milan’s celebration for the derby win on Saturday.

Kalulu or Conti time

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan defender Davide Calabria could face a ban after showing the middle finger during Milan?s celebration for the derby win on Saturday.

Kalulu or Conti time

Surely Dalot.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Arsenal eyeing RB Salzburg whizkid Szoboszlai as Aouar alternative

This shite better not be true.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Luis Campos trying to leave Lille again

Canal Football Club report tonight that Lille Sporting Director Luis Campos is actively seeking to exit his contract with the club.

Get him... then sign Boubakary in Jan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dude, let it go

You need to be ruthless... sure use Hakan to gain CL entry but the guy isnt going to carry Paris Fashion Week on his shoulders.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine Calabria getting a ban for putting up his middle finger.

To FIGC:
giphy.gif

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
People undersell Milan?s depth a lot, bc it isn?t based off well known players. Same reason everyone thought Salad was some random player for nothing, and look what he?s become. Everyone thought after Romagnoli got injured last season our form would suffer and Gabbia proved his valuability as a backup, as he did to start this season too. Everyone is still saying we are a Zlatan injury away from being mediocre again, but we have won plenty of games without him. It?s all based off of things like how much you recognize a player and what their fifa rating is. The results speak for themselves.

In fact even this season, the team won when Pioli basically rested most of the squad. That?s a good sign. And that?s before we see the likes of Tonali, Hauge and Dalot adjust to the squad more. I?m not stupid and I know right now things seem stretched. But Romagnoli is back, Conti and Dalot will be both be available soon(Dalot now), Gabbia will be back shortly, Duarte back, and now Musa will be back within a month or so. It?s a temporary crisis in the back and tbh I?m not remotely worried about it. Same with striker, all we have to do is keep Ibra rested for important games. Leao has proven enough for a backup role(we should push him for starting numbers though) and rebic won games up top as well. Hauge, Brahim and Samu as three subs for attacking three is good also. Only area is really Kessie sub, which I?ll be honest scares me a lot. We have to hope Krunic can compete this season. He has to.

But yeah, the team is deeper than first glance. I won?t say whether or not it?s enough to compete for a title(but it?s obvious Zlatan will push everyone for this btw) but Milan is more than its successful starting 11. It will be a great season for sure

Still don't trust Leao as a solid backup for Ibra. He often looks so uninterested and he also acts to that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eto'o slams Ballon d'Or for lack of respect after right-wing dream team nomination

I feel for Eto'o. But he was never getting in ahead of R9 or Weah in the centre... just like he isnt on the right ahead of Messi.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna; Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Tonali, Krunic; Salad, Diaz, Hauge; Leao

Is this too arrogant? :lol:

The way i see it, we need 12 points from Celtic and Sparta as Lille look to be quite tough. I don't want to have strong emotions in the last leg like against Olympiacos :lol: I want us to finish first in the group so we can get a decent opponent for the 1/16.

By the way we are definitely in the strongest group in the competition

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

The way i see it, we need 12 points from Celtic and Sparta as Lille look to be quite tough. I don't want to have strong emotions in the last leg like against Olympiacos :lol: I want us to finish first in the group so we can get a decent opponent for the 1/16.

Isn't it R32 for EL? So we definitely want first seed to get to R16 and hope for a favorable tie there.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
GdS:

Milan have not lost in their last 20 games across all competitions in total including 16 in Serie A, and 16 wins overall. The Rossoneri are first in terms of points average (2.28), number of wins (17), goals conceded (23) and clean sheets (10).

In addition, Milan have scored the most goals post-lockdown with 44, higher than even the free-scoring Atalanta. In the current calendar year Milan lead the pack with 57 points in 25 games, ahead of Atalanta (56 points) and Juve (49).

Finally, Pioli’s Milan have scored in 24 consecutive games. To find better, you need to go back 47 years when the Rossoneri scored in 29 games in a row.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

think ibra<>leao will play for ~45 minutes , same benna<>kessie
dalot may play over calab but if calab will get suspended for serieA then dalot may play instead of theo.
but there is proper thread for celtic-milan...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't it R32 for EL? So we definitely want first seed to get to R16 and hope for a favorable tie there.

Yeah, it is 1/32. If we finish first in the group we are surely getting a relatively easy opponent. Then we go to 1/16 where I think we can draw any team.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, it is 1/32. If we finish first in the group we are surely getting a relatively easy opponent. Then we go to 1/16 where I think we can draw any team.

Yeah that's right. First seed should secure us R16 unless there's an upsets and we draw a difficult opponent. R16 likely means we face a stronger team i.e. CL dropout. Given our form and if it keeps up, we can beat anyone on our day. I'd like to see a good run to QF/SF/Finals but don't expect more than R16 for now. I think the league should be the focus for top 4 while aiming for a good EL run to up our coefficient.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
She seems like an amazing girl man.
I was about to get serious with a swedish girl & one reason was she love , understand & discuss football in a smart way.
I was so happy with that fact & she wasnt even a Milan fan.... she was a Juve.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I agree with you on this, when your girl talks about football or supports the team that you like, it's an amazing feeling.

I go to insta sometimes and I notice that she has already liked some pics related to Milan and Ibra and that makes me really happy.

Also, what happened with that Swedish girl though ? Yes she supported Juve, but it could have been fun for your guys.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule