Josep "Pep" Guardiola

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
tumblr_lqkaw3QIWK1qz4arlo1_500.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ban ash + juvefan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I am sick of these phucking kids .. step up bitches :o ...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
:lol:

homo over-dose

they're trying so hard :lol:

or--even worse--they really mean it :lol: :lol: :lol:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
What was happening on this phto?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
it's from the press conference today where Pep said that he'll resign at the end of this season. :D

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I just don't see it happening. And if it does, I can see it becomming a mess in a very short term, mostly cause I don't see Berlusconi pleasing him with the players he (Guardiola) wants unless they're names Berlu is aware of. If Berlu still was in tune with football today it could've been amazing.

He does look like a beluga whale.

Man, that is the problem of Milan fans.
We always pretend that payers are not good enough, other teams dive etc etc etc
It is victimising yourself while blaming whole world for our own fuck ups just for a feel good factor.

When Pep took over they played so bad that my polish team beat them at home. Everyone was picking on him for sticking up with Pedro, Busquets and several other players today considered as world class. He made it, he won those trophies. He also re-worked all set up every single year. Comparing him with Al is ******** and offensive. Even their trasnfers aren't that shocking comparing to our purchases.

If we have a chance of getting him then lets do it as soon as we can and send Al to save some other club from relegation which is about his level.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guardiola fairly won La Liga trophies. None of his UCL titles were well-deserved.

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
I don't know if he's the right person for Milan.

But I think it's time for a fresh new start, Berlusconi pumping in funds and relieving the old guard off for new talent. This means getting rid of Allegri.

Gone:
Seedorf
Ambrosini
Gattusso
Zambro
Mesbah
Van Bommell
Flamini
Aquilani
Robinho

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guardiola fairly won La Liga trophies. None of his UCL titles were well-deserved.

How many teams and fans can say exactly same during Ancelloti's successes while we hardly even qualified for the CL spot and played crap each CL campaign? Anyone can say that while we actually achieved a lot. Pep achieved it in a great style. Only one better thing which could happen to us is to get Mourinho who had success and trophies with 4 different clubs now.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I expect him to return to Barcelona after his hiatus. Not as a coach, but maybe as a sporting director for the club.

For now, I'll be excited to see how Barca fair under Vilanova. Considering he's been Pep's assistant from the very beginning of Pep's coaching career, I wouldn't be surprised if Barca's current system of play will remain just as it is next year.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is victimising yourself while blaming whole world for our own fuck ups just for a feel good factor.

When Pep took over they played so bad that my polish team beat them at home. Everyone was picking on him for sticking up with Pedro, Busquets and several other players today considered as world class. He made it, he won those trophies. He also re-worked all set up every single year. Comparing him with Al is ******** and offensive. Even their trasnfers aren't that shocking comparing to our purchases.

If we have a chance of getting him then lets do it as soon as we can and send Al to save some other club from relegation which is about his level.

Who would consider Pedro and Busquets world class :lol: , especially Pedro is nothing special at all.

To me Pep is a mediocre trainer, he wouldn´t get away with his "tactics" at any other club, especially not in Serie A.
He was always weak against clubs with experienced players and defensive-tactical football, imagine him with players worse than his Barca material in a league where nearly everybody does the stile mentioned above.

Allegri is a good coach, Capello might be better but not as hungry for success. I can live with both, but I would stick to Max and to all who say he has no tactics, simply look how his 4-3-1-2 transforms to a 4-2-2-2 or a 4-2-3-1 during a match or how he organised defensive concepts, like he did against Barca...

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dude
Are you joking? Allegri got a christmas gift of top players he could normally just ask for an autograph. Only one thing he did at Milan is to play a simple tactic- too simple to allow players to fuck something up while too simple to achieve anything. He got coach of year award while Mou got a fucking trebble - that how pathetic Serie A is.
Point me one team which hires Al after us? None comes to the mind besides some relegation battle. Point me one team which wouldn't like Pep - none in the world.

Busquets not WC in his position at the moment? Lolololol and I only pointed him out as people say that Al has not good enough players. Look at Barca on the paper: bunch of kids, Busquets, Pedro, Evra, Mascherano as CB, Keita, Alcantara - nothing amazing on paper. It is the system which was winning. Can you say that about our system?

Last edited:

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
First, I want to say his comments IMO were very classy, and I think he says them now to get the most out of his team for the last few games. His comments that the next coach will be Great also was a good thing. He's an emotional guy, and you can tell where his heart is.

Guardiola, as good as everyone says he is, couldn't deliver this season as he got too cocky for his own good. He plays sometimes with 8 or 9 midfielders, LITERALLY. Sanchez is a winger, not a striker, and Mascherano, Adriano, and Alves are not to be in the Back Line. Alves, as good as he is, is used as a RF, and often Pique is left by himself, if he even plays. Barcelona is an excellent team, but they cheat, they exaggerate, they dramatize every foul and use cheap mental tactics with referees and against other players and Guardiola must be responsible for that behavior.

I'm sorry, but I do not want him here. Plus his style will not work with these players, and he will NOT work with Ibrahimovic. I do, however, have a slight feeling Mourinho will want to buy Ibrahimovic, if our project is not worth of a UCL run, and Ibra may want to go.

Furthermore, if I were to choose another coach, I would consider Tassotti. He deserves it after all of these years as an Assistant, doing a great job. What we need is some transfers, NOT a coach like Guardiola. He would laugh at our midfielders.

By the way, when there are rumors about a player, anything could happen. When there are rumors about a COACH, he's usually gone. So I hate to say it, but Max Allegri is also probably 70% gone, except with him, it won't be his decision.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Is this a joke?

Messi, xavi, iniesta are 3 of worlds 5 best players

Mascerano, pique, dani alves, cesc are undoubted world class

Behind tsilva everyone of these players are better than zplatan. And beyond that, their squad players rape milans for the most part. Thiago? He's their 6th best cm and he'd walz into being our best.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
should've stayed as a youth coach. :rolleyes:

maybe berlu can tempt him to become our youth coach? :b:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many teams and fans can say exactly same during Ancelloti's successes while we hardly even qualified for the CL spot and played crap each CL campaign? Anyone can say that while we actually achieved a lot. Pep achieved it in a great style. Only one better thing which could happen to us is to get Mourinho who had success and trophies with 4 different clubs now.

Yeah but there are no ***very friendly referee on Carlo's UCL trophies.

Plus, Milan doesn't play on a league where the TV rights are divided 50% for only 2 teams and fuck the others.

And, of course, Milan's lack of success also pass through Berlu's stupid idea of refusing Eto'o to get Ronaldinho.

Mourinho on Milan would be a dream coming true.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Yeah but there are no ***very friendly referee on Carlo's UCL trophies.

Plus, Milan doesn't play on a league where the TV rights are divided 50% for only 2 teams and fuck the others.

And, of course, Milan's lack of success also pass through Berlu's stupid idea of refusing Eto'o to get Ronaldinho.

Mourinho on Milan would be a dream coming true.

So disappointing Capitao :cry:

please don't try to justify this...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
capitao likes balls. whether you like it or not, mourinho's got balls. ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
are you ready for this??

are you????!?!?!?!?!

11lqtr6.gif

it looks like he just buried his first pet cat :sad:

how old is xavi???? good god man :lol:

delusional at its finest

WE MILAN WE ARE THE BEST, WE ARE BIG DICK

:lol:

quick question: which club is the most successful club in world?