Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Both Jasper and Jammin have cheated in the forum mafia games. You tell me why one guy is a monster while the other is the toast of all Commoders. Go on, tell me.

Pm how to play mafia, it sounds fun

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
But you'll be expected to behave like a good boy once you become a mod - you can't be your natural boisterous self..

And mods are bullied rather terribly in the mod lounge by the Supermods. Particularly by acmilan4ever, a nasty Indian fellow :(

Jammin for mod? Go for it, he'd make a great bitch for the lounge :proud:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Pm how to play mafia, it sounds fun

the mafia game is a very, very exclusive game that is always oversubscribed so any rumour to the contrary is obviously tuttobullshit and not patoshheva approved. :thumbsup:

you must prove your worth in order for the "mayfyeh kreyshen kermettey" to approve your participation :b:

Jammin for mod? Go for it, he'd make a great bitch for the lounge :proud:

he is very flexible too on the account of him being spineless :o

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
senatore is also a douchebag but since he's a charlie sheen #yolo kind of douchebag, no one blame him

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the mafia game is a very, very exclusive game that is always oversubscribed so any rumour to the contrary is obviously tuttobullshit and not patoshheva approved. :thumbsup:

you must prove your worth in order for the "mayfyeh kreyshen kermettey" to approve your participation :b:

he is very flexible too on the account of him being spineless :o

How does one prove himself

Fiero

Reaction score
Many people don't really get Jasper. He's always ready to help, you just have to earn it. Plus he loves to be called a douchebag. :D If you insult him, he won't try to prove you wrong but rather he'll troll you into believing it more. :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you think you know..but you have no idea

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Many people don't really get Jasper. He's always ready to help, you just have to earn it. Plus he loves to be called a douchebag. :D If you insult him, he won't try to prove you wrong but rather he'll troll you into believing it more. :lol:

:thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
@Npubes, I'm way, waaaay more of a douchebag than Jasper. :lol:

~

I asked David to make me Off-Topic moderator, around 4-5 months ago, in a PM, with a comprehensive list of reasons as to why. I've deleted the PM (to clear my inbox for the Mafia game) but David might still have it.

He promised he would consider me. :cry:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I <3 Jasper. I wanna meet him, Ashish, Senatore, c4m, Congo, and Ragazza one day.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Npubes, I'm way, waaaay more of a douchebag than Jasper. :lol:

~

I asked David to make me Off-Topic moderator, around 4-5 months ago, in a PM, with a comprehensive list of reasons as to why. I've deleted the PM (to clear my inbox for the Mafia game) but David might still have it.

He promised he would consider me. :cry:

False. Jasper is the king of douches and trolls

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Off Topic moderator :lol:

surely damn should be the one

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
off topic is more than hentai and wrestling so no to Jinnah

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Off Topic moderator :lol:

surely damn should be the one
What? Why?

There isn't a single member on this forum with more posts in the Off-Topic section than me.

I contribute to pretty much every Off-Topic thread (except for UFC thread, 'Murican Handegg thread and Hockey Thread), and even those, I pop in occasionally.

damn is an awesome guy, who would make a great, fun moderator, but I genuinely feel there is no one more deserving than me.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You aren't a local in the nutella thread.
aJ0oCzE.png

Top ten poster. :o

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
mozilla firefox
random bayern leverkusen logo and stuttgart logo (why not serie A :mad:)

I murdered the thread ...I wanted others to count as well. I never knew I'd turn myself off from nutella when I made it.s

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

:lol: if he's gonna play complicated over the Internet he should try and get a life.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Death match between jammin and damn.

I'm jammins's coach :mb:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
jammu VS damn

Start placing your bets now!

Don't miss the fight of the century!

fighting.gif

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Death match between jammin and damn.

I'm jammins's coach :mb:

even though jammin is clear fodder I will require the services of the A-team of coaching.

from china 6th dan shaolin kung fu master derp will teach me the art of fighting.

from the Arabian desert sheikh sage bin oil well will teach me how to oppress south east asians. sage will also be in charge of my nutrition. :proud:

and after a hard day of kung fuing and oppressing I will require the the legendary skills of Thailand's number one "masseuse" pipa to ensure I can train for "long time" :b:

this team will ensure a happy ending :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
even though jammin is clear fodder I will require the services of the A-team of coaching.

from china 6th dan shaolin kung fu master derp will teach me the art of fighting.

from the Arabian desert sheikh sage bin oil well will teach me how to oppress south east asians. sage will also be in charge of my nutrition. :proud:

and after a hard day of kung fuing and oppressing I will require the the legendary skills of Thailand's number one "masseuse" pipa to ensure I can train for "long time" :b:

this team will ensure a happy ending :proud:

I got your back, your devness :proud:

Schedule