The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
#ACMilan are still interested in #SaintEtienne central defender Wesley #Fofana. #Rangnick wanted him at #Leipzig last year. Instead #Almstadt and #Moncada are now looking at the French player, who was born in 2000.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira
#ACMilan are still interested in #SaintEtienne central defender Wesley #Fofana. #Rangnick wanted him at #Leipzig last year. Instead #Almstadt and #Moncada are now looking at the French player, who was born in 2000.

French project. :proud:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
One key aspect to look at CB-s is their tackle success (or how often they were dribbled)

As an example:

Romagnoli completed 88% of tackles.
Dayot Upamecano 86%
Wesley Fofana 82%
Simon Kjaer 81%
Mohadem Simakan 80%
Kristoffer Ajer 76%

Nikola Milenkovic 72%
Evan N'Dicka 67%

Mateo Gabbia 50%

The second aspect I'd look is possession control and short passing accuracy (a centre back who makes such mistakes is not a good one). Milenkovic and Fofana are better at this than N'Dicka and Simakan.

Last edited:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Duarte - We could have extended for another season with Cristian Zapata who was better and more experienced.

Saelemaekers - We already had Borini, who left for free. Same shit.

Krunic - What we paid for Krunic is more than what we got for Juraj Kucka 2 years before.

Instead of buying new cheap fodder, you can always use fodder you have in the team with no additional cost.

Mate, one year of Borini's salary is more expensive than Saelemaekers fee + salary and he will have resell value compared to Borini.

Borini is a complete stupid legacy from Fassobelli like Hakan or Donnarumma crazy salary.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They could have done more if there was a real striker in front of them and not Rebic.
Leao should have started.
I blame this 100% on Pioli.

What we learned from the game that Rebic is not a striker. He's best on the left or playing off a real striker. He has a really bad habit of tripping over the ball. He can't be depended on to carry the attack. On the left he's devastating.

You're right, Leao should have started.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma losing is great but that makes dropping points against SPAL being so bad.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Leao: "Ibra is like a big brother to me, he gives me advice to do better. He gives me confidence, he is quiet .. off the field, he is just a different person. I feel the coach's confidence and of teammates. I work to become a starter, my objective is to become an important player for Milan. I am happy here and hope to stay here for many years. "

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wish the season was cancelled & Ralph announced on 1/7.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lots of Arnault talk popping up again. Elliott supposedly moved some shares around and Braida coming out talking about a possible return a few days ago. We’ll see.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
For some reason it doesn't make sense.

I though that Ralf is Elliot's plan, who will buy talented players for cheap and who will raise club's value, before he sells it. :monto:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
DonBalon: Hirving Lozano wants to leave Napoli this summer and Milan are ready for an offer of 40 million euros that Ralf Rangnick considers the player a "star" to help revive the club.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I was wondering why does Barca make stupid transfer decisions in the past few years.
And then I found out their SD is Eric Abidal :lol:

Milan and Barca.

same same, but different, but still same.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was wondering why does Barca make stupid transfer decisions in the past few years.

Milan and Barca.

And Braida who is rumored to be an intermediary between Arnault and Singer

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lots of Arnault talk popping up again. Elliott supposedly moved some shares around and Braida coming out talking about a possible return a few days ago. We?ll see.

Lots?
I'm checking MN regularly, who aggregate all news about Milan (self-proclaimed "insiders" not included). Unless I missed something, only Republica reported about it. But they did it before. And time showed that they were wrong. It seems there is someone who's feeding them false information or they completely lost their integrity

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Don Balon: Romagnoli to Atletico Madrid is almost done. The signature is expected to arrive in the next week. To facilitate the negotiation was the DS of Atletico, Berta, who has beat the competition of Barcelona. The Spaniards will pay 50 million euros and according to the Spanish portal Milan will replace the former Roma with Upamecano.

Last edited:

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don Balon: Romagnoli to Atletico Madrid is almost done. The signature is expected to arrive in the next week. To facilitate the negotiation was the DS of Atletico, Berta, who has beat the competition of Barcelona. The Spaniards will pay 50 million euros and according to the Spanish portal Milan will replace the former Roma with Upamecano.
Lol, I often publish nonsense but this is a new level, nothing against you mate

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Lol, I often publish nonsense but this is a new level, nothing against you mate

not saying its true but with mino as his agent everything is possible
he sent pogba from 7uve to going down ship MU :cool:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
AC Milan announces that Samuel Castillejo, following the injury picked up during the SPAL game, was subjected to magnetic resonance imaging this morning. The examination revealed a low-grade lesion of his right femoral bicep muscle. He will undergo further evaluation in 7 days time.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira

So it's for certain that Moncada is clamouring for a young French centre-back to partner Romagnoli next season. Seeing as the French have continuously churned out great defensive talents in recent years, this would seem conceivable.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

Milan and Barca.

Barca were making shit transfer decisions priority to Abidal anyway. The only 2 bad transfers he did was the Malcolm and Griezmann.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Atalanta vs Napoli

Mattia Caldara with another solid performance :star:

By the looks of things, Atalanta will take up their option and redeem him for ?15m + a resale percentage in the summer of 2021, if not earlier.

I highly doubt he'll be on the move again though. Seems destined to stay at Atalanta for the rest of his career.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlo Pellegatti, in a video published on his You Tube channel, spoke thus of the organization chart of Ralf Rangnick: "Honor to Pioli who knows how to keep the bar straight and keep the team safe from rumors, also the company wants to arm the group in this season finale. But the future is clear. Rangnick will take the keys to AC Milan on a sporting level, he will be the coach and will have at his side a technical collaborator who will be a former German player who has already played in Italy and who speaks well Italian. In management, Rangnick will be joined by a new sports director, also from Germany: a former Leipzig with whom he has already worked and who now works in another club. He will therefore be a Milan with a German imprint ".

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou

Milan and Barca.

Fucking great example of confirmation bias there

Like we see Rangnick and think we?re getting Klopp

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gioseppe La Scala (small shareholder of Milan): #Milan : as insiders go crazy, but nobody explains to me, how it fits, with the imminent arrival of #Arnault , #Rangnick already working on the market (with Braida calling the players) iand future coach #Allegri already ready.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
AC Milan announces that Samuel Castillejo, following the injury picked up during the SPAL game, was subjected to magnetic resonance imaging this morning. The examination revealed a low-grade lesion of his right femoral bicep muscle. He will undergo further evaluation in 7 days time.

He will miss all of Lazio, Juventus and Napoli and maybe the 3 games after that as well.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gioseppe La Scala (small shareholder of Milan): #Milan : as insiders go crazy, but nobody explains to me, how it fits, with the imminent arrival of #Arnault , #Rangnick already working on the market (with Braida calling the players) iand future coach #Allegri already ready.

Yeah, saw that too, although Google translate is not doing a great job on this on. What is he actually saying? He shits on the 'insiders' by saying he has no idea how Ralf and Braida + Allegri are all working on the future? Is this it?

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Milan 20-21

Donnarumma
Kalulu - Quaresma - Fofana - Theo
Miranchuk - Hendrick - Calhanoglu - Szoboszlai
Rebic - Jovic

Serie B confirmed?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule