The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
All of those players you listed are strikers, maybe one of them can play out wide. I'm just genuinely asking what back up players you would bring in , if not Borini. All I see from people is ,he's shit, crap, reject, but no one is saying who they would bring in instead as a back up.

you're asking for a specific alternative. if we brought one of players I listed we can buy another winger.

it's like asking for a Poli alternative, a box 2 box rcm that can play rb. that's what you're asking for.

I gave you the alternatives, and now to wait and see if you'll move the goalposts.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
A meltdown :lol:

DDZwlupXYAA-0DG.jpg:small

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
is their defense really world class when they play anti football?

i mean..whenever they are in a situation to actually play football....they concede like they used to in 2009-2011

bayern game...barca final..madrid final...euro 2012 final..

and serie A is like turkish league level, so having an impressive defense there doesn't mean much....serie A fans are praising fazio when he's an EPL reject.

really?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's the same borini from roma and his first sunderland season, I don't mind this signing at all. He's going to be a sub for both wings.

hakan + borini = no keita? win.

between turkish and french league, french league has better showings in europe n/barcapsg

4)french league
5) serie a
6) turkish league?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If it's the same borini from roma and his first sunderland season, I don't mind this signing at all. He's going to be a sub for both wings.

no its the borini of the last 24 months.

I think we could sign the mod from the forum who wanted an agent instead (was it andreix ? ) :fp:

DeSciglio

Beginner
Reaction score

between turkish and french league, french league has better showings in europe n/barcapsg

4)french league
5) serie a
6) turkish league?

Yup:flame:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I do agree. However looking forward to Conti. I dreamed of a Belotti and one great midfielder... Hasan and Kalinic are ok players, for being 4th.

Yeah conti is the only good signing we might make before the pre-season.
-- I don't think calhanoglu and kalinic are enough for top 4 in serie a.. the top teams in the league has gotten much better recently. Napoli and juve are locked for top two. 3will probably be roma and then we have to compete with inter (who are rumoured to spend 150-200m) and who finally have a good coach.

:) finally someone mirrors my views on Borini. I mean most of you don't like the signing and everything...

but this is more than that...this player absolutely sucks

Im sure any player from the youth team could do a better job than this joker.

:thumbsup:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

4)french league
5) serie a
6) turkish league?

Portuguese league > Turkish

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
no its the borini of the last 24 months.

I think we could sign the mod from the forum who wanted an agent instead (was it andreix ? ) :fp:

I'll represent him if they take me to Giannino to wine & dine:lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it doesn't matter who's the 6th best league..turkish, portugese and dutch leagues are all around the same level

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Romagnoli: ‘Aiming for World Cup’

Milan centre-back Alessio Romagnoli confirms “I’d like to play in the World Cup”, and reflects on his season.

The defender made his debut for the Azzurri in October last year during the 1-1 draw with Spain, and has won four caps since.

“I’d like to play in the World Cup,” Romagnoli confirmed in an interview with Forza Milan.

“My debut? I tried to think about it as little as possible, it was an important match for qualifying, against Spain.

“It was nice, but I didn’t get too emotional, I tried to relax.”

Romagnoli also reflected on the season which just finished, having been forced out of the Italy squad with injury.

“It was a good season and I played a lot, though less than last year because I had a few injuries which slowed me down.

“That said, I started with the national team and I won the Supercoppa, my first trophy.

“We’re a very young group, with a lot of room to grow and that has already begun to happen. [Manuel] Locatelli, Suso and [Davide] Calabria are the first to come to mind.”

True Capitano

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
French Ligue 1 above Serie A?!?

This Borini signing is taking it's toll i see.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
So Borini has now played for Chelsea, Liverpool, Roma and Milan. :proud:

He has scored 7 league goals in 3 years.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I'm not even gonna waste words on people who believe that the bundesfodder is a top 3 league

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Hump Day Positivity.
Big movement expected.

Borini a fantastic first signing for our Chinese Disability Rehabilitation Program.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

4)french league
5) serie a
6) turkish league?

idk dog..

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
On a slightly better note, Biglia's agent will arrive in Italy #nextweek to try and force a move to Milan for his client. [@Gazzetta_it]

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not even gonna waste words on people who believe that the bundesfodder is a top 3 league

you don't have to, facts are there to prove it

only 1 serie A team(Milan :proud:) has qualified from CL playoffs in the last 7 seasons :eek:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
you're asking for a specific alternative. if we brought one of players I listed we can buy another winger.

it's like asking for a Poli alternative, a box 2 box rcm that can play rb. that's what you're asking for.

I gave you the alternatives, and now to wait and see if you'll move the goalposts.

While you so hostile? You still upset from the other day?

I'm asking for players, who will be back ups and who are available, that's it. We need wide players as back ups as well, I point that out from that list that none of those are wide players.

I'm genuinely asking everyone. But it seems if it isn't James or Belotti no one gives a fuck.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I'll represent him if they take me to Giannino to wine & dine:lol:

I have these mental images of what forum members look like that (mainly from avatars).

In my head, you are Fester 100%

You'd be at home 100% at Giannino :D And you'd be signing/representing fodders as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule