Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
"His name is Aegon Targaryen, you have to protect him, promise me Ned."

All haillll the heir to the iron throne

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Aunt and nephew incest scene. The moment they find out about it next season is gonna be interesting

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also

R.I.P. OG Littlefinger :cry: he deserved a better ending

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Now you're using spoilers? :lol: :head:

Qyburn hardon :lol:

Cercei unable to kill Tyrion now? :fp:

Reek Geryjoy-Stark :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's with Tyrion look at the incest cabin?

David and Dan really thought they fooled someone with Arya-Sansa arc? :lol:

Bluefire? wtf is that?

Jon's name better be Aegon by GRRM too.

Anyway, good night sweet prince! Till the burning I still hope Night King looks for advisers.

The Wall
did finally
FALL!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Bluefire? wtf is that?

Anyway, good night sweet prince! Till the burning I still hope Night King looks for advisers.

The Wall
did finally
FALL!
I've read that Tyrion may have promised Cersei that her baby will be Dany's heir, which is why she (initially) agreed to the Northern expedition.
So he's concerned that AeJon (I'd preferred Aemon to Aegon) is impregnating Dany with his magic undead wolfdragon seed.

Pretty far fetched imo, but just something I've read.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Littlefinger has been a joke since moving North. I'd have preferred if they killed him off earlier without having dragged it on for so long.

The show simply does not have time for the clever plots and machinations of earlier seasons with the hard fantasy route it's taking, so characters like Littlefinger and Varys cannot shine.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I've read that Tyrion may have promised Cersei that her baby will be Dany's heir, which is why she (initially) agreed to the Northern expedition.
So he's concerned that AeJon (I'd preferred Aemon to Aegon) is impregnating Dany with his magic undead wolfdragon seed.

Pretty far fetched imo, but just something I've read.

Hmm ... pretty good I think. (I've switched off my brain to enjoy the show so this will do)

-e- incest will rule come what may, eh? low key we all knew this.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Bluefire? wtf is that?

The Wall
did finally
FALL!

Excellent episode.

The one negative was Cersei just constantly going back on her self "nah-uh! I only said that as a lie" x 50. But then it is in character.

I really hope he's not called Aegon in the books.

Things look very well set for next season.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You want book Aegon to be real? I feel that is too big of a merger.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Im just really glad that the Night king is enjoying his new ride... What a pimp he is :proud:

and who else was like shhhhhhhhiet viseryon is fast af :lol: undead things with unlimited fire and stamina damn

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
u dont have to be a genius to know about the first part.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Haven't read the books, so is there any reason that people who have read them mention Rhaegar with Ellia in the house of undying vision below:

The fifth room, finally, shows a man very much alike her brother Viserys, except that he is taller and has eyes of dark indigo rather than lilac. He is speaking to a woman who is nursing a newborn babe, telling her that the child's name should be Aegon and saying that "What better name for a king?". The woman asks him if he will make a song for the child, and he replies that he has a song and that "He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.". He appears to look at Dany then, as if seeing her, and then he adds that "There must be one more," and "The dragon has three heads

If not, could it be the woman is actually Lyanna stark, the Aegon that Rhaegar is talking about is the artist formerly known as Jon Snow. And Rhaegar is probably telling dany y'all need to make one more baby to make it 3 heads of dragon. In the show Dany has hinted so strongly, especially in recent episodes, that she cant have kids, that by now its pretty much confirmed she will have a kid with Jon, hence completing the 3 heads of the dragon who happen to be the only 3 confirmed targs in the world.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Haven't read the books, so is there any reason that people who have read them mention Rhaegar with Ellia in the house of undying vision below:

If not, could it be the woman is actually Lyanna stark, the Aegon that Rhaegar is talking about is the artist formerly known as Jon Snow. And Rhaegar is probably telling dany y'all need to make one more baby to make it 3 heads of dragon. In the show Dany has hinted so strongly, especially in recent episodes, that she cant have kids, that by now its pretty much confirmed she will have a kid with Jon, hence completing the 3 heads of the dragon who happen to be the only 3 confirmed targs in the world.

Rhaegar wasn't present when Lyanna gave birth.

It's a vision of Aegon(Rhaegar's second child and first son) being born. Rhaenys was already alive at that point. When he says "three heads", he must be referring to Jon.

You could try to put some ambiguity in it with Jon now being called Aegon, but Rhaegar wasn't there when he was born, and he'd always referred to the first Aegon as TPTWP

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You want book Aegon to be real? I feel that is too big of a merger.

I do.

But I've made my peace with him not being in the show.

I don't mean it as in "Jon is called Aegon, ergo Aegon in books is real but has been merged into Jon", just that it's funny that two of Rhaegar's sons have the same name.

I want Aegon to be real, but Jon is obviously a Targaryen, regardless of name.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So we got to wait 2 years now? :fp: they could of at least given us some tits.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We got Missandei tits and ass. That was good. Cersei ass too. Also very nice

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dayum easily the best episode in this season for so many reasons.

- The kings landing dragon pit scene... cersei and dani in the same scene for the first time
- Tyrion talking with cersei alone.. Great acting. Tyrion needed this scene, since he was meh the previous 6 episodes.
- That sex scene.. what i was waiting for since they met in episode 2 or 3 haha
- Aegon Targaryan!
- Bye reek, welcome back Theon - great acting
- Jamie leaving that toxic relationship (I really thought he was going to die for a moment)
- Snow in Kings Landing
- R.I.P The wall. Fuck viserion, you ain't going to outshine drogon.. bish.

Best moment:
Sansa: "How do you answer to these charges...Lord Baelish?" :proud:

Sansa > arya.. always and forever
______

Season 7 was overall great. Kinda felt rushed at times but understandable since they only have 1 season left after this one.
As a Daenerys fanboi i felt that this was her season, and it is probably the last season where she is going to get that much attention. Season 8 will be all about Jon snow, I mean aegon.

______

Predictions for season 8

- Daenerys gets pregnant
- Snow rides Rhaegal
- Drogon kills viserion
- Jon kills the knight king
- many of the main characters die
- cersei is the finale boss
- The mountain vs the hound? Maybe
- tyrion/jamie kills cersei (her prophecy)
- Daenerys somehow dies :(

Jon snow is the last man standing.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i don't really see egg or daenerys dying

GRRM dropping hits with "the lone wolf dies but 2pac lives" :star:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
“I think you need to have some hope…we all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end,” he said. “You can’t just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.” - George R. R. Martin

No way both Jon and Dany are going to survive
One of them will die if not both

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
“I think you need to have some hope…we all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end,” he said. “You can’t just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.” - George R. R. Martin

No way both Jon and Dany are going to survive
One of them will die if not both

bittersweet is still good. it's the "meh, it could've been better" ending. Killing one of them after 8 years/20years of build up isn't bittersweet especially considering the amount of main casters that died and are going to die on the road to victory.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
bittersweet is still good. it's the "meh, it could've been better" ending. Killing one of them after 8 years/20years of build up isn't bittersweet especially considering the amount of main casters that died and are going to die on the road to victory.

The fans would like to have a happy ending which could perhaps be dany and Jon marrying and both ruling the 7kingdoms.. but with one them sacrificing their life to save the mankind from the nightKing/cersei that i feel like would be a bittersweet ending.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
saving the world from the others is expected and it won't be seen as sweet

happy ending would be everyone survives and they live happily ever after.

i feel like "bittersweet" means Egg&D will survive but some/most of their close friends will die including ghost and at least one more dragon. i can definitely see them coming close to death a few times, especially kamikaze jon

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That is a possibility. But when i am talking about happy ending, it is the game of thrones happy ending i am mean. I don't think you will see a game of thrones watcher who thinks that alot of the main characters won't die in season 8.
Jon and dany have pretty much been showcased as being the main characters especially jon (came back to life, heir to the throne etc). It wouldn't be surprising at all if they both were alive till the end.. that is not the game of thrones way imo. One must die or both