Week 32: Milan (1) - Juventus (2) - Saturday 09/04/2016 - 20.45 CET

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
:thumbsup:

I see you're Noce... and raise you SHEV CHEN KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun:

Buffon :proud:

I remember having that goal recorded on video tape.

Buffon hadn't a prayer. :D

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Isnt monto injured?

If hes injured i rather play locatelli than poli tbh

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanEye
Mihajlovic: "Hopefully Riccardo [Montolivo] will play, if he doesn't Locatelli will play and there won't be a problem."

Poli and Mauri.
death-battle-knights-fantasy-art-warband-medieval-arrows-ravens-lost-imperia-online-1920x1080-wal_www-wallpaperhi-com_49-e1411899626638.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MILANELLO Sinisa Mihajlovic faced the media on Friday afternoon and held a press-conference on the eve of the big match with Juventus.

Opening comments: "We?re going to be facing the strongest team in the league in our most testing moment. These type of moments are sink or swim: I am hoping my players do the latter and play with pride. We?re playing for pride, morale and for points in the league table. We want to put in a good performance and have a positive end to the season. I have a lot of respect for Juventus for their desire to win in every match they play. From this point of view, they are a role-model for every team. Technical abilities aren?t enough and you need other qualities to win 4 or 5 titles in succession. We have to start playing again like we did when we strung together a number of positive results. The training retreat has been useful to exchange ideas and talk things out amongst ourselves, as well as to correct our errors. I hope that in addition to a positive result, the team gives a great display and plays with the right attitude. "

The coach called for a strong end to the season: "I am disappointed that we haven?t been consistent enough this season. We have tried everything to resolve our problems. At one point, I thought we had turned the corner but instead we have lost our way again and I did not expect that. However, there are now 7 games to go in Serie A and then we have the TIM Cup final. We must at least finish sixth in the table and we have to try and win the cup final. They are huge matches in which we have to give absolutely everything we have. The outcome will depend a lot on us and I am confident we have the abilities to beat Juve. I never like to go into the match thinking we cannot win. The pressure is a factor and I want to see how my players react to it. We need to step things up a gear and be consistent with our results. The team?s fitness levels are not a problem, but instead it has been the mental approach and the attitude which have been missing at times."

Mihajlovic answered a question on his future: "Like all coaches, I will be judged on my results. If the team doesn?t perform in the coming matches, then it is only right that the first to pay is the coach. While I am in charge, I will give 100% and try and get the best out of my players. I have given my all and I will try and do what I know how. Niang is different to our other options in attack for the role that he plays for the team, but that is not the only problem. We have been lacking something in terms of attitude and mentality, and in the way we approach matches with the utmost determination and desire to win. The problem therefore isn?t just tied to the absence of Niang. It doesn?t matter who plays or not, the mentality is what counts. I don?t feel like I am the scapegoat. If the team doesn?t play well, I am the first to blame. I am the one that has to pass on certain qualities and if I am not able to do that then it means I have failed."

On individual players in the squad: "Balotelli knows these are his final chances to earn a permanent move. He will have to take every opportunity that comes his way and that applies to the others in the squad too. Each one of my players tries to give their maximum when they play. But at times we haven?t been focused or determined enough this season and that is a fact. Galliani has said that at the moment, Balotelli doesn?t deserve his move to be made permanent. His future depends on him and the club. If Montolivo doesn?t play tomorrow, then Locatelli will start. I have never had any fear of taking risks. If I see a player that leaves me feeling confident and I like the look of, then I play him. Locatelli has the character to play at this level. He might not be 100% ready, but he has a bright future ahead of him. I hope Montolivo makes it, but Locatelli is ready to step in."

Closing comments: "Clubs start to plan ahead before the season comes to an end. Clearly, you cannot make future plans with a coach that may or may not be there. To have a top season, you have to start planning immediately. Galliani and I always talk about the game and players. The planning is good at Milan, while in other clubs it is done in a different manner. Galliani and I have clear ideas. Then, we have to see what happens. I am one who never gives up and I am not the type of guy to resign. To ensure you have no regrets, you need to have tried everything and that is a key factor. We know we could have done more. Every coach in the world is judged on his results and the work carried out. I don?t have it in me to say whether I should be kept on or dismissed because it does not depend on me."

RICCARDO MONTOLIVO
"I am certainly feeling better, but we will have to evaluate the risk of further injury. Today we will assess the situation. The difference between a good player and a great player isn?t in his feet, but rather, in his mentality. There have been players who were technically speaking fairly average, but have had great careers regardless because they were always able to be 100% focused. We have not been good enough in this aspect this season, especially over the past two months. We have held our own against the big teams but we haven?t done that well versus the smaller teams. The coach has taken his responsibilities and the players have always done the same. If the team hasn?t been able to reach its goals, then everyone is to blame. However, we cannot discard all the work that we have done so far."

IGNAZIO ABATE
"We will be facing the best team in Italy, but I think this match comes at the right time. We have to play with a different attitude than the one showed versus Atalanta so we don?t disappoint the coach, the club and our fans who have always supported us. I hope we react well to a week of being in a training retreat. We have all exchanged ideas in a constructive manner this week and tomorrow will show whether it has been useful or not. Now is not the time to make evaluations, we have to take things one game at a time. Tomorrow will be a difficult game and we have to focus solely on that. We are now trying to understand why there wasn?t a reaction following the Chievo game. This week we have identified the problem as a mental one. We have to play with a different attitude in the coming games."

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I fucking fucking hate Juventus.
Nothing gives me more pleasure than us defeating those pricks.

I'm usually a very quiet person, but Juventus have always rubbed me up the wrong way, and I have an intense hatred for that club.

We need a big fucking performance, so lets beat these cunts!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: @ people who want a child to start ahead of monto

People said the same about Donarumma-Lopez... Not saying Locatelli is that good, but if Miha wants to start him then the boy must have talent and is working well in training. He doesn't play Mauri or Calabria because they're not good enough yet

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I really hate miha after our recent stumble
But if he really decide to give locatelli debut tomorrow then his sin is forgiven
He still need to go after season end though

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
People said the same about Donarumma-Lopez... Not saying Locatelli is that good, but if Miha wants to start him then the boy must have talent and is working well in training. He doesn't play Mauri or Calabria because they're not good enough yet

montolivo has been our best CM this season (not saying much but still)

I'd understand wanting the kid to start ahead of berto & poli.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Before the Donna-success I'd say it's too risky, after the Donna-success I feel that Sinisa knows very well when to launch a youth-product and when to hold him back. I think there are better games to launch a young player than against the best team of Italy - especially in our current form and directly as a starter - but given the alternatives, and as long as Sinisa says he's ready... so be it. One reason more to look forward to this game and see if the hype is justified :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Half injured monto isn't a good option

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Starting Locatelli againt Juve would be feeding him to the wolves. Let the kid sit this one out, at least from the start. It might get ugly.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Formation according to milannews: (4-4-2) Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Bacca, Balotelli.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Quite risky debuting a primavera player right in front of the defence against the current best team of Italy, isn't it?

you're right... forza half injured tired Monto :proud:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It would be very interesting to see Locatelli!

Forza Milan!

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
matchday!!!!

3TLekDO.gif

:skull::skull::devilfuc::devilfuc::beer::devilfuc::devilfuc::skull::skull:

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

8-2 (Bacca x4, Balotelli x2, Honda, Romagnoli)
fu Hitman

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Journalist: "What is missing from Milan to be like Juventus?"

Seedorf: "We are Milan and we want to be Milan not Juventus."

12967445_1028043950565020_2871824923089915515_o.jpg

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're right... forza half injured tired Monto :proud:

Sinisa must feel like Ben Affleck in the movie "Argo":

"There are only bad options. It's about finding the best bad option."

:lol:

I'm excited anyway. C'mon it's Milan-Juve whoooooo FORZA!!!

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ill put it this way

There is more chance of me getting a gf than milan winning

Hhahahahahaha

Reaction score
What is Locatelli's strong point?

Tapatalk を使用して私の Nexus 7 から送信

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montolivo has been our best CM this season (not saying much but still)

I'd understand wanting the kid to start ahead of berto & poli.

Well yeah if Montolivo is fit & well then he should start of course.. That being said I am hoping for a Locatelli debut tonight even if its off the bench :star:

What is Locatelli's strong point?

Tapatalk を使用して私の Nexus 7 から送信

Technique, vision & passing

Very skilful, elegant play maker in front of the defense

Schedule