The Rumour Commode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
damnit...we let go of Merkel? This better yield some great players in return...

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
11.05 - Adriano Galliani talked about Kaka and Thiago Silva Gazzetta.it with journalists: "On Thiago Silva did not fall off the chair when I read that seeks Barcelona, ​moreover, is the strongest defender of the World and it is normal to be courted by the best team in the world. I had everything already planned months ago, when I extended until 2016. " On the match the day before yesterday when Kaka's father: "We have not talked about Kaka, but for the termination of the contract for Digao which lacks only the signature, but we have reached an agreement to rescind it." He stressed on his future: "Not back to 100% even on loan, because the problem would still be the engagement."

11.08 - Galliani announced that Milan will make a single purchase and market in recent days. "If you get the Mr. X, will arrive in late August, the last trading days. It will be one signing." El Shaaraway: "I am pleased that a Milan fan. We'll see if there is a future." Marco Borriello: "I certainly redeem Roma." On Ganso: "I'm not going to see it in the Libertadores, why not play".

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Has it been clarified that Merkel was straight up sold to Genoa? Or is it a loan/co-ownership deal?

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Hi guys, i've been following this thred for a while now, but this is my first post.

I really hope this merkel thibg isn't true. He has the potential to be a great player, and i would hate to lose him, no matter who we get in return.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Galliani is speaking:
"I wasn't surprised when I heard that Barcelona are interested in Silva."
"He's the best defender in the world, so it's normal that the best team (barf) in the world wants to sign him."
"I saw all of this coming. That's why I renewed Silva's contract to 2016."
"Kakà won't return to Milan. 100%. Not even on loan, because the problem is also his salary."
"I'm happy to hear that El Shaarawy is a Milanista. We will see if he will have a future with Milan."
"Roma will definitely buy out Borriello".
"I won't travel to Brazil to see Ganso in the Libertadores-final, because he won't be playing anyway."

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110615/thiago-silva-incluido-operacion-ibrahimovic/1042811.shtml&usg=ALkJrhhpR0BQpOk2IKQNBltSl8tPyaILbg

The Catalan "newspaper" Sport suggest:

"Barca and Milan have a good relationship and since the operation Ibrahimovic is still open (we haven't paid them in full yet), it would not be unreasonable to include Thiago Silva to cheapen the deal, but those are not the plans of Barca ..."

You see, Barca is not interested in Thiago because "he is not an EU player and he has limited experience in European football."

:fp:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110615/thiago-silva-incluido-operacion-ibrahimovic/1042811.shtml&usg=ALkJrhhpR0BQpOk2IKQNBltSl8tPyaILbg

The Catalan "newspaper" Sport suggest:

"Barca and Milan have a good relationship and since the operation Ibrahimovic is still open (we haven't paid them in full yet), it would not be unreasonable to include Thiago Silva to cheapen the deal, but those are not the plans of Barca ..."

You see, Barca is not interested in Thiago because "he is not an EU player and he has limited experience in European football."

to cheapen the deal? Thiago Silva is worth WAY more than 24 mil...

Patistico

Godfather
Reaction score
It is co-ownership. We definitely weren't looking for money from Genoa (they can't pay much)... so there has to be a player involved, hopefully il faraone. Both are just prospects for now... hopefully both will become stars.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
to cheapen the deal? Thiago Silva is worth WAY more than 24 mil...

I know. It's a rediculous story from Sport, but it's already spread to Italy, we'll probably see many different spins on this story. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Kaka is already ours.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
You want to sell our easily our best threat for attack for some poacher and a crocked "not even good enough for novara" kaka????? Kaka with his ridiculous wages which he still wants proving time and again what a money hungry cunt he is?????? Please do you actually think about milan or does your brazilian fetish clog your thought process. Ibra deal was one of the best toi happen in our history. He will lead us to cl and 2 more scudetti ....:o:o Grande King Zlatan...shitting on kaka since 2007...:o:o:o
There's so much that's so incredibly wrong with your post.
  1. if you think Riky isn't good enough for Novara then I truly understand your love for Pirlo :thumbsup:
  2. "King Zlatan" shitting on Kaka since '07? You mean the year he helped Milan to a CL trophy and won the wopy and golden ball? Granted these are things that iHomo will never win but they couldn't be THAT bad :rolleyes:
  3. What Brazilian Fetish? Higuain is from Argentina :lol:
  4. Higuain is not just "some poacher" he can play on the wing or as a second striker. He's much younger that Ibra and VERY talented. Not our fault that Real love to waste talent
  5. iBra deal one of the best to happen in our history? :eek:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't get it twisted Kaka is a legend iBra is just a good league player Galliani got on a good deal. Kaka will support our strikers not kick them. If G decides that he shouldn't come back because of his ridiculous wages or his injury prone nature then that's cool. No need to shit on someone who has been so integral to our success in favour of the guy suffering from CL asphyxiation

Hamsik=future milan legend if he comes....Perfect midfield player:proud::proud: too good for napoli...:o

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
"limited experience in Euro football"

"cheapen"

FUCK OFF BARCA! offending super silva like that....

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Merkel to Genoa smells of a deal for El Shaarawy, also means that Strasser and probably Zigoni will head to Novara.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
How many deals with Genoa have we done in the last few years? :lol:

Wouldn't be to surprised if we got some kinda of option on El Shaaraway as part of the Merkel Co-Ownership deal. I understand Galliani's logic behind these coownership deal. He believes it gives Genoa an incentive to develope Merkel, but on the other hand is it really worth it? We lost 6-7 millions by letting Genoa have Borriello for a short time cause his value increased so much. Merkel is obviously very talented, and we could lose quite some money on this. Just hope he came out early for El Shaaraway.

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
I for one would love to see Kaka back at Milan. He might not have the speed that he used to had, but he still got a good vision and is a great passer. But i definetly wouldn't want him at the cost of Ibra. Not even if Higuain is involved

Patistico

Godfather
Reaction score
Wouldn't be to surprised if we got some kinda of option on El Shaaraway as part of the Merkel Co-Ownership deal. I understand Galliani's logic behind these coownership deal. He believes it gives Genoa an incentive to develope Merkel, but on the other hand is it really worth it? We lost 6-7 millions by letting Genoa have Borriello for a short time cause his value increased so much. Merkel is obviously very talented, and we could lose quite some money on this. Just hope he came out early for El Shaaraway.

Or Merkel could get nearly zero playing time at Milan for the next many years, and never really develop.

Ganso/Hamsik/etc are coming? That "nearly zero" becomes "completely zero".

Half of something is better than all of nothing.

That's why clubs continue to do co-ownership deals.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Merkel to Genoa smells of a deal for El Shaarawy, also means that Strasser and probably Zigoni will head to Novara.

i agree, we already try to sign El Shaarawy and Genoa reject us, but now Galliani obviously wan't him at all cost.
And this is a good deal for Merkel because he need more time to play.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Or Merkel could get nearly zero playing time at Milan for the next many years, and never really develop.

Ganso/Hamsik/etc are coming? That "nearly zero" becomes "completely zero".

Half of something is better than all of nothing.

That's why clubs continue to do co-ownership deals.

Well G could just loan him out you see... That's why I said it creates an incentiment for Genoa to develop him with an Co-Ownership.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
I can't resist :D

Champions League - Real and Milan are on the agreement: Ibra in blancos, Higuain Rossoneri!

LONDON - From Spain they are persistent rumors that they would like Milan and Real in the exchange that will bring closure Ibrahimovic the court of Mourinho and Higuain orders Allegri. The deal would have the blessing of the two engineers who, for different reasons, want to get rid of the players in their convictions, but mainly because the exchange would benefit a lot with their respective teams. In fact, the coach of Livorno striker would welcome with open arms a younger Swedish and with more advanced tactical flexibility, while the Special One would be happy to get back among his ranks as a perfect soldier Ibrahimovic.

Galliani and Perez are working to complete the transaction as soon as possible to conclude the deal, probably with an equal exchange. The two players will not create problems, in fact for both the situation created in the club of current membership is not the best for Ibra especially from the point of view of relationships, Higuain but as regards the space to express themselves. In short, the first exchange of this super transfers is just around the corner, and will not be the last.

http://www.italiah24.it/sport/calci...ccordo-ibra-in-blancos-higuain-rossonero.html

Football - AC Milan Montolivo in hand! Stroke signed Allegri

LONDON - E 'blatant indiscretion by which the midfielder Fiorentina would be a step away from the Rossoneri. In recent days, Montolivo had a meeting with Allegri in which he would discuss his move to Milan and it seems that it has put some good foundation for the deal go through. Recently midfielder purple, through its agent, confirmed that his adventure Fiorentina is practically at the end credits, but until yesterday the team most affected and was considered closer to the player 'sInter. Today the situation seems quite different with the club of Via Turati ready to launch the assault to take decisive Montolivo a Milanello.

The advantage gained by the Rossoneri not only on the will of the midfielder, but also in negotiations with the company would prefer to close with Tuscan Galliani as in the business could fall even Cassano. The talent is as old as safe Bari-runner and is a manifest desire to Mihajlovic which for weeks has admitted his interest in Fantantonio. In short, very likely that the transfers AC Milan signs another blow after Mexes and Taiwo. Galliani and Braida I'm at work, is Allegri pushing strongly for the midfielder.

http://www.italiah24.it/sport/calci...in-pugno-montolivo-colpo-firmato-allegri.html

P. Berlusconi: "Ganso the new Kaka. Thiago is not in question but ..."

On the sidelines of the charity event "All for Stefano Borgonovo" (yesterday, the final evening in Giussano), Paolo Berlusconi, the Milan vice-president, has made some important statements to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' "The return of Kaka? E 'in our heart, depends on many factors. If not, there will come a new Kaka, who for me is Ganso. Thiago Silva? It is not disputed, but in the presence of a tender which can take four as he could not say no ", Said the Premier's brother, a bit worse 'anxiety of the fans. Adriano Galliani's words and the agents of the Brazilian, however, have already clarified the issue, eliminating any discussion.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnet=bWlsYW5uZXdzLml0LTU0Nzg4

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Update on Milan’s transfer moves
Milan chief Adriano Galliani has responded to questions on Mr X, Kaka, Marco Borriello, Ganso, Stephan El Shaarawy, Thiago Silva and Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Surrounded by journalists at the Lega Calcio offices in Milan this morning, Galliani talked transfers.

"If Mr X arrives then he will come at the end of August, during the last few days of the transfer window,” he stated. “And it will only be one signing.”

The identity of Mr X, a left-sided midfielder, remains a mystery, but Galliani did reveal which players wouldn’t arrive.

"Kaka won't return to Milan, that is 100 per cent certain. Not even on loan, because the problem is also his salary,” he said after speaking with his agent father Bosco Leite this week.

“We didn’t talk about Kaka, but about Digao’s contract. There is still no signature, but we have reached an agreement to terminate it.

“Bayern Munich’s Schweinsteiger? No, he won’t arrive.”

The Rossoneri employee also dismissed claims that he’s heading off to South America to watch Ganso and rejected suggestions that Borriello would be returning to Milan.

"I won't travel to Brazil to see Ganso in the Copa Libertadores Final, because he won't be playing anyway.

"Roma will definitely buy out Borriello’s contract once his loan expires. It’s not true that he is a problem for Roma.”

On Genoa teen sensation El Shaarawy, Galliani said: "I'm happy to hear that he is a Milan fan. We will see if he arrives in the future.”

And finally, Galliani commented on yesterday’s stories that Barcelona were preparing a bid for Thiago Silva.

"I didn’t fall off my chair when I heard that Barcelona are interested in Silva,” he underlined.

“He's the best defender in the world, so it's normal that the best team in the world wants to sign him.

"I saw all of this coming. That's why I renewed Silva's contract until 2016.Thiago Silva will definitely not leave Milan."

football italia. Again no on a zillion names. This will be boring till the end of august, then we probably will celebrate again :proud:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I actually belive in Fabregas coming here.

He's not stupid, we all know that he loves Barca but he knows he isnt going to get playing time, because I dont think Pep will "broke something that isnt broken", I'm talking about their midfield.

And second, he's tired of Arsenal not winning any titles, if he comes to Milan he will win the Serie A. And in some years when Xavi is old there will be no problem between Milan and Barshitlona about selling Fabregas to them, Milan will respect his decision. And Fabregas knows all this and I even think Barca would accept this.

Just my 2 cents. :)

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sky-Naples, today the signing of Criscito.
As reported by Sky Sport24, today should be the day of Mimmo Criscito.

As reported by Sky Sport24, today should be the day of Mimmo Criscito , ready to sign a contract that will bind to Naples for the next few years. The now ex-Genoa, is delighted to land in blue and is excited to play in the Champions League.

Torino, opens the track Paloschi

Debut with the Milan shirt has been scored, then went on to gain experience in Parma and Genoa, now dreams of returning to wear the Rossoneri, but in the meantime we are made in the Torino and Fiorentina. Rumor has it there have already been contacts between Turin and Milan to talk about the young center that could replace Rolando Bianchi. But the young striker does not seem to be too excited to go down to B and for that Fiorentina would be better appreciated, even if Paloschi hopes to again wear the Rossoneri shirt he grew up with football.

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
This is a proposal of mine:

People are saying "I want Fabregas", "No, I want Hamsik.." etc. Can someone finnally explain his thoughts, and that the explanation has something to do with football...

As far as I can see, Hamsik is a players that suits Allegri's football. Dinamical, technical, vertical and able to play up and down the midfield, plus, able to play at high tempo's and has a dangerous shot + insertments just like Boateng ( Boateng has no shot at all :D ).

Fabregas is a different tipe of a player, a player that could keep our game at lower tempo thanx to his supreme technique and passing, but is also able to play up and down but maybe a less verticall football.

If I had to choose I'd take Fabregas, coz I think we can use a player that can slow down our game, since we do not have one right now ( unless Seedorf plays one of his 5 good games per season ).

If I could choose, I'd take Fabregas in a heartbeat, too, but it's kind of funny that you say this--some Barcelona fans are against Cesc's coming as Xavi's replacement because he is, in their opinion, "too fast and too attack-oriented." Fabregas, without doubt, is one of the best playmakers in the world, if not the best, but he is not really the one who slows down the game--not like Pirlo used to. Sure, Cesc can drop deep and start slowing down the game, but he's far more attack-oriented these days than many people realize. In many Arsenal games, he played an advanced midfielder.

To be honest, if Barcelona are looking for him to be the long-term successor of Xavi, then they're barking up the wrong tree. Cesc is nothing like Xavi -- he is much more direct-attacking than Xavi. Whereas Xavi likes to control the match from the middle of the pitch, Cesc has developed the habit of penetrating the opposing box. His goal-scoring exploits have certainly improved over the last few seasons and are clearly superior to that of Xavi or Iniesta. But the Barca duo never needed to be goal-scorers, while Cesc needed to score goals, because who else would score them? Bendtner? :D

If Cesc came to us, I'm not that sure where he would play: as a LCM or as an AM. He can play both. He can play the 'old' deep-lying playmaker Cesc, and can play the 'new' advanced playmaker Cesc. Either way, he's a superb passer and playmaker, and IMO, is exactly what we need. What I like about Cesc most is that he is very consistent with the quality of his passes(Nasri, by contrast, is very inconsistent when it comes to passing). He's absolutely amazing -- 17 assists and 9 goals in an injury hit season says it all. And his injury problems don't bother me--the EPL is very physically demanding and it's totally Wenger's fault for overplaying him and rushing him back instead of letting him rest. :thumbsdown: I don't think our chances of getting Cesc are high, but you never know.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter Milan Moratti: "Leo has a great opportunity"

Now you can not hide. Leonardo and Paris Saint-Germain are in talks, and President Massimo Moratti has responded to rumors that it is no longer conceal the reality of the facts, a separation that could occur when the Brazilian coach must accept the French offer, "Leonardo has a great, great opportunity - the president said -. Now we will try and evaluate a solution that meets the company, and Leonardo himself, "said Moratti.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So he's leaving :(
To bad for us. Hoping for Morratti's incompetence and make a 3d wrong coach decision in a row.

On the other side, we're good enough to win another Scudetto with Allegri. So Leo or no Leo it doesn't really matter. Just thats its more fun to slaughter that prick.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Lol where the fuck is higuain gonna play?:lol: vice pato ??? :fp: As of now ibra cannot be replaced..

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Inter Milan Moratti: "Leo has a great opportunity"

The oy reason I am happy about this is that---Inter has less of that Brazialian Appeal Now :)
leo.jpg

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So he's leaving :(
To bad for us. Hoping for Morratti's incompetence and make a 3d wrong coach decision in a row.

On the other side, we're good enough to win another Scudetto with Allegri. So Leo or no Leo it doesn't really matter. Just thats its more fun to slaughter that prick.

Yeah we are good enough to win it again regardless of Inter and their new manager. Bielsa is a good tactician but he cracks under pressure and isnt that good defensively. His 3.3.1.3 formation could work at Inter if he buys the right players, i would imagine Alexis Sanchez being their prime target.

Anyways, they wont finish above us and thats a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule