• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thank goodness forum was down for the Atalanta match. At least a 100 pages of bullshit averted. :proud:

Thank jesus indeed.

And I still laugh at people bitter over Allegri.

Imagine hating Allegri after he has the season stolen from him with awful officiating, then he exceeds expectations every season getting the players sold out from under him, finally goes, and takes Juventus to new heights.

Must hurt being the booby charlatan.

Oh, and being the 2nd best manager in CL, almost taking out Zidane without a bullshit last minute decision, over the past 6 years.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Materazzi as his assistant, and steal Nedved from Juve to sub in for one of our noob managers or president.

Yes, now we're talking!

Icardi must be the starter though if he comes. We are in desperate need for a moron who hasnt scored a goal this season, goalscoring is our main problem now that we have Higuana :proud:

Absolutely, you don't bring a guy like that to sit on the bench.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
lmao? Bonaventure was the reason we had chances in that game

No offense, really, but that's the problem. He plays as a false mezzala and- if you're not paying attention to things going on off the ball- he looks like a great player. But watch when we press how many times he helps, when RR is in trouble in possession how many times does Jack appear on your screen to get him out of danger. How many times did Hakan try to combine with him and he gives a bad pass and now we're defending again. Watch to see Jack when he's dribbling with the ball, he never looks up. Watch to see if he releases the ball when better-positioned players are waiting.

Bonaventura is a player who's best when close to goal, but for a midfielder thats supposed to do more its not acceptable.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Thank jesus indeed.

Imagine hating Allegri after he has the season stolen from him with awful officiating, then he exceeds expectations every season getting the players sold out from under him, finally goes, and takes Juventus to new heights.

Oh, and being the 2nd best manager in CL, almost taking out Zidane without a bullshit last minute decision, over the past 6 years.

as shameful as it is to have that title on your Milan board avatar, we're well aware of your views, no need to waste energy. We are aware :D

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I know, some people are next level stupid.

*looks at every coach we had since Allegri.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Fuck the Atalanta game was depressing, to lose the game like that, very disappointing. Yet some people on here still manage to perform even worse in terms of posting.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I thought we played well again, i don't see it Gattuso fault the team spooned the chances, we should have been out of sight by ht.

Bad subs though. Hakan was the one to go, he was bad.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
@DiMarzio on Sky: “I see that Milan are playing very well and I wouldn’t worry about the current form. When you play well, it may happen that you don’t win a game, but in the long term they will eventually start winning games.”

This basically

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fuck the Atalanta game was depressing, to lose the game like that, very disappointing. Yet some people on here still manage to perform even worse in terms of posting.

if i recall correctly it was a draw ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
if i recall correctly it was a draw ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Losing as in giving away a won game at the end, very unfortunate. Yes was a draw, still gave away a win which is what I meant.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Gattuso with that shite selection of players cost us another 2 points.

The very least he can do is bench that fodder Donaruma, and only play him in El for a while. The way he reacts to crosses is atrocious, and could have easily cost us all the 3 points.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Gattuso with that shite selection of players cost us another 2 points.

The very least he can do is bench that fodder Donaruma, and only play him in El for a while. The way he reacts to crosses is atrocious, and could have easily cost us all the 3 points.

this is true. Until we start winning every game by 3 goals, he is a constant threat for our points. we can perform well and defend well, and then he can do a panic move like when RR cleared the ball from the line. I think current Milan creates problems for itself, the enemies dont do as much. Dollars fuck ups, Gattusos stupid subs. Excluding the Cagliari game we were playing pretty well up front, but then someone always makes an amateur mistake.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bring in Allegri and Icardi and we are set.

Tbh I'd rather take Perisic and Nainggolan/Brozovic given how piss poor Hakan't and Plank are proving to be. However, Higuain's doing great especially given who he's playing with whereas Icardi doesn't have a "nice personality" :lol:

I'd take Allegri back in a heartbeat. The good thing is if he were to return he'd demand high calibre players unlike "yes man" Rino.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It's clear from the Atlanta game that this club's missing half a dozen starters.

What a waste of 250m over the past 2 years :fp:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It's clear from the Atlanta game that this club's missing half a dozen starters.

What a waste of 250m over the past 2 years :fp:

Does that includes this year? Or we're talking last season & a season before?

TBH, our starters superfine.
We lost 4 points during subs period.
I'm with Paolo, its mental thingy

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

We need 2 new wingers and 2 new mids minimum. Hakan, Suso, Bona + Biglia are good bench players but shouldn't be starting. I'm willing to give Kessie the benefit of the doubt as I think he could explode if he was surrounded by better players. Also, depending on how Conti comes back from injury we may need a new RB.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I don't think we need to do all that, I think we need to use a formation that suits us. 4-3-3 suits a few players that were our best performers for the last 2-3 years. Its time to move on. We can win with 4-3-3 but we need a real CM who helps the team win the ball back and keep it.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

it is a mental thingy, bakayokos mental thingy.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Until we have a legitimate midfield, and not one composed of Biglia, Bonaventura, and Kessie with Bakayoko subbing in, we aren't qualifying for the CL, let alone winning anything.

5 points out of 4 matches with two of them against mediocre sides. Great start.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
No offense, really, but that's the problem. He plays as a false mezzala and- if you're not paying attention to things going on off the ball- he looks like a great player. But watch when we press how many times he helps, when RR is in trouble in possession how many times does Jack appear on your screen to get him out of danger. How many times did Hakan try to combine with him and he gives a bad pass and now we're defending again. Watch to see Jack when he's dribbling with the ball, he never looks up. Watch to see if he releases the ball when better-positioned players are waiting.

Bonaventura is a player who's best when close to goal, but for a midfielder thats supposed to do more its not acceptable.

Mezzala role is generally given very light defensive work and is encouraged to stay further up the pitch in the area of half spaces between wings and midfield during defensive phases.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
why the fk we haven't been re-linked with Conte?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Until we have a legitimate midfield, and not one composed of Biglia, Bonaventura, and Kessie with Bakayoko subbing in, we aren't qualifying for the CL, let alone winning anything.

5 points out of 4 matches with two of them against mediocre sides. Great start.

our midfield looked pretty good vs Atalanta. Hakan had another off day which is worrying , but the 3 in the mid were alright. Until that garbage sub happened.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Mezzala role is generally given very light defensive work and is encouraged to stay further up the pitch in the area of half spaces between wings and midfield during defensive phases.
It depends on the roles of the other players, but otherwise I agree. However, regardless of the role the player is fulfilling he has to be there to assist his teammates in both phases. He has to press well, get back to double on dangerous wingers with the fullback, and overall control the pace of the match. Kessie has some blame in his ability to hold the ball at times at well, but this is more excusable due to his age and his running ability.

Bonaventura is most effective in the last third of the pitch, making late runs into the box. At this he's a great player. But he's also the player who shoots the ball the most on the entire team, the midfielder who tackles the least, and the midfielder who gets tired most quickly. When fit Hakan tackles more and runs more than him.

He also makes a lot of errors in judgment with the ball at his feet. When he has the ball he (and Suso) slow down the pace of the attack allowing the defenders to get back into position when we should be trying to create overloads and advantages.

He's not a great creator, runner, or tackler. He's only effective in late runs. He's Nocerino v2.1.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It depends on the roles of the other players, but otherwise I agree. However, regardless of the role the player is fulfilling he has to be there to assist his teammates in both phases. He has to press well, get back to double on dangerous wingers with the fullback, and overall control the pace of the match. Kessie has some blame in his ability to hold the ball at times at well, but this is more excusable due to his age and his running ability.

Bonaventura is most effective in the last third of the pitch, making late runs into the box. At this he's a great player. But he's also the player who shoots the ball the most on the entire team, the midfielder who tackles the least, and the midfielder who gets tired most quickly. When fit Hakan tackles more and runs more than him.

He also makes a lot of errors in judgment with the ball at his feet. When he has the ball he (and Suso) slow down the pace of the attack allowing the defenders to get back into position when we should be trying to create overloads and advantages.

He's not a great creator, runner, or tackler. He's only effective in late runs. He's Nocerino v2.1.

:fp: youre wrong. Nocerino 2.1 is Serguay

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

fair.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
you're right sir.

i was writing the same, man is acting and playing like he's still winger, he just don't have brain to be midfielder and can't think like a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule