CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
his passing is so so awful

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's super strong and that's it. Sometimes his strength can bail him out, but it becomes a disaster when he plays against teams those are good at pressing small space.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
hes just 20 ffs .. he ll learn to shield the ball and look around pass it without stupid mistakes with time

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
epic overreactions are epic :fp:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I was thinking to myself wow he's having an amazing game when he suddenly made that.mistake.

Still very impressive game from him. Will sort out the occasional mistakes with a little more experience.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Just needs to improve his concentration levels, he is only young.

I love the way he is so strong - Frank The Tank!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking to myself wow he's having an amazing game when he suddenly made that.mistake.

Still very impressive game from him. Will sort out the occasional mistakes with a little more experience.

Hope it's really just age. It's not the 1st time his fuck-ups lead to a direct goal. ATM he's like Zapata: Solid to rocksolid until a brainfart who fucks up the whole game. As long as it's only age an inexperience I'm OK.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
milan did roma a huge favor once again

i didn't want us to sign him, and boy have i been proven right so far.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Agree with u Sage! Kessie is not good enough and even now I'm starting to think those age rumours were true... he's probably 26-27

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agree with u Sage! Kessie is not good enough and even now I'm starting to think those age rumours were true... he's probably 26-27

Nah. He is not perfect to say the least. His passing goes from good to WTF :fp:
He is the one that fought until the end. Unlike Hakan there is a gleam of hope with Kessie.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Nah. He is not perfect to say the least. His passing goes from good to WTF :fp:
He is the one that fought until the end. Unlike Hakan there is a gleam of hope with Kessie.

Kessie is like Bonaventura imo.. can do almost everything but his end product is shit... can't pass or shoot, adds nothing to the team going forward

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
He was actually one of our players who showed personality and to ask for the ball and try to do something, along with Suso. Biglia was hiding and playing 1 yard sideways passes. He still makes so many naive errors in terms of giveaways, but that never seems to rattle his confidence. He has a kind of laid back nature that when he gets more experienced I think will really help him. He is not currently consistent enough to be a starter in a top 4 chasing side, but he has all the tools to be a very high level player one day.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
People turn on a player so quickly with a few misplayed passes. Sigh

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was supposed to be a Kucka with much better technique/passing, but I don't see the latter part.
They are very similar players. Of similar quality.

I'm fine with having a 20 year old Kucka though. Would have preferred to have both.

Kessie may turn out to be only backup material once/if we sign quality midfielders, but it's always good to have midfielders like him in the squad.

One of few new signings we shouldn't have regrets about, even if he'll never be a Vidal or Pogba.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he was one of our best players yesterday. he was one of the reason we had as much possession as we did. won back lots of ball made few notable mistakes too.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He was actually one of our players who showed personality and to ask for the ball and try to do something, along with Suso. Biglia was hiding and playing 1 yard sideways passes. He still makes so many naive errors in terms of giveaways, but that never seems to rattle his confidence. He has a kind of laid back nature that when he gets more experienced I think will really help him. He is not currently consistent enough to be a starter in a top 4 chasing side, but he has all the tools to be a very high level player one day.

this :thumbsup:
the kid needs someone else to learn from. if you have another midfielder as a starter and tutor him he will be very useful as a rotation player and for the future.
I suppose people now want us to buy another 11 players in winter mercato

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Fofana would be a good player to have along side Kessie.

So far Kessie has shown his quality, and I still believe if we get one more consistent midfielder alongside him and Biglia will really settle things down.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

+1

He needs to mature without the pressure of starting every game

Also, one thing we lack is someone able to give a boost of power when playing as a sub.

Playing with experienced players for 70 minutes and bringing in an athletic one of the last 20 is a good strategy

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Best player for us last night imo

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Been saying this all season long, all he fucking does is run a lot. He misplaces tons of passes, his tackling is sub par and the most infuriating thing about him are his fucking long shots.

If somebody is dumb enough to give us 50 millions for him, we should laugh all the way to the bank. Market him to EPL..ASAP.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Been saying this all season long, all he fucking does is run a lot. He misplaces tons of passes, his tackling is sub par and the most infuriating thing about him are his fucking long shots.

If somebody is dumb enough to give us 50 millions for him, we should laugh all the way to the bank. Market him to EPL..ASAP.

He is actually doing pretty well.. the only thing he is missing now is the shooting... I don’t know why it is so off.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Let the guy settle in well firstly with Rino before judging. It always looks like he is nervous, last match he was playing more confidently.

Rino will make him a monster.