Week 28: Juventus - Milan - Friday 10/03/2017 - 20:45 CET

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I do not even undestand what you mean if that phrase has a sense at all in English.

You keep crying like your inter cousins after a match during which there was a clear cut penalty on dybala and your goal was close to offside and after a first leg in which a regular goal was disallowed by that same referee that you are now attacking. These are facts as the 12 shots against 2 during that same match, if you have become a bunch of sad loosers like your cousins that is a sad sad end to a once great team and fan base. Keep crying over referees if you so wish but that will not improve your performance.
This same ridiculous claims were made against you as little as a couple of years back from Fiorentina and before when you competed for the title, you should know better than playing the poor victim card that for Milan especially is frankly ridiculous.

I am also surprised that you are happy about your team performance. Jesus I can even understand you are pissed for the last minute penalty but being happy for that performance means that you really lowered your expectations.

I like how i said very little in my post, yet you've responded with all this, when i mentioned nothing with respect to what you're talking about.

so this tells me that you want to appear extremely stupid. cool, you're on the right track, supporting ladri etc etc.. good luck with that.

what a joke :lol:

Galliani

Grand Master
Reaction score
Donnarumma your a class act, Heartbreaking to see after the penalty.

Everyone defending Juve is either ladri scum, or has little to no sense of fotball.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Someone put this ladri fan back in jail. (Ban him asap)

7fe8a6ae399d5aef2aed4c725a76f7e6.jpg

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Jube can buy their Serie A success. Too bad the pussies woos out when it comes to CL.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Completely tried to tune off this match and everything that happened, after the incidents. On the road to recovery now.

It was so hurtful.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I do find it funny when people bring up Fiorentina being 'cheated' against us, when in 2 matches against them in the same year, we had a foot onside Seedorf goal disallowed for nothing and a match which got Tagliavento demoted to Serie B for making like 8 huge errors which gave the match to Fiorentina.

I didn't catch the match. Our goal looked close to offside. It wasn't a penalty, imo, for them. They did seem to have more chances and possession, but that doesn't mean much at all when they needed a 97th minute penalty to get the win.

Leaf, I think the Motorola G4 is a great phone. It's not expensive, it's really surprisingly big in a good way and it has everything you could need. Would recommend.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
also incorrect. judging from the idiots in this place, the issue is that some of jube's lockers were broken post match.

#realissue.

That is a complete different topic ikita. That was completely immature behavior and nothing to be proud of.
Let's wait to hear the referee's report. Quite frankly we could be missing the whole first team.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
A bit hard to get over this match really

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
That is a complete different topic ikita. That was completely immature behavior and nothing to be proud of.
Let's wait to hear the referee's report. Quite frankly we could be missing the whole first team.

the way you bitches make it sound, that's the only topic.

sure lets hear the referee's justification for that penalty. no way, let's hear the justification for disallowing muntari's goal way back when, if we are to be "overly righteous" about things all of a sudden.

you ppl are thoroughly disappointing. and that's sad rly.

pretty bored of the preacher-boi lectures that are going on concerning this, but by all means, continue to preach.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
in all the football games played in the world, I wonder how many were won with a penalty in the 97th minute?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The decision to penalise Mattia De Sciglio during Juventus-Milan has reportedly been deemed incorrect, with the officials involved being demoted this weekend.

According to Premium Sport, Italian referees’ chief Marcello Nicchi and Stefano Messina, the designator of match officials for Serie A games, felt Davide Massa and his assistant Daniele Doveri were wrong in agreeing that De Sciglio handballed at Juventus Stadium last Friday.

Although the mistake was not judged severe enough to result in a weekend off for the pair, they have been given games that are considered less important.

Subsequently, Massa will be a linesman for Cagliari-Lazio on Sunday, while Doveri has been relegated to the same position for Udinese-Palermo.

The broadcaster adds Doveri was identified by Nicchi and Messina as “most responsible” for the error in judgment, which resulted in a 2-1 defeat for Milan.

Nuff said.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4x2-1 = 7. Davide Massa and Daniele Doveri are expendable. Winning three points for Ladri is of utmost importance. All human lives and their well-being need to be sacrificed for this one and only purpose. There will be more of Massa and Doveri along the way. All expendables.

And never forget le animal Paulo Zybala.

Schedule