watched barbara this weekend. so sad :(

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
What was wrong with it :conf:
I thought it was pretty good

It's ok, but it's predictable as fuck for those who read the comics; not 100% but enough to make it boring
I did enjoy the humour in the 1st hour, but after that it wasn't much

As usual nothing is as good as the original (or at least it seems that way), I'd rather see something new based on the OG idea and built up form that, creating new landmark moments and not using the old ones

I hope that in the next movie they'll stick to what made the comics special, the life of P Parker and how it conflicted with his life as SpiderMan (and the other way around), maybe use one of the lesser known stories (there are lots of villains in the spider man universe with great origin stories and ties to his personal life) with the chameleon, the vulture, kraven,Shocker, maybe Smythe (jr/sr), liz allen-molten man, Hammerhead, kingpin or mj vs blackcat....or beetle but he's is a bit too lame for a movie; but it'll probably be another venom/Carnage, doc oc one

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's ok, but it's predictable as fuck for those who read the comics; not 100% but enough to make it boring
I did enjoy the humour in the 1st hour, but after that it wasn't much

As usual nothing is as good as the original (or at least it seems that way), I'd rather see something new based on the OG idea and built up form that, creating new landmark moments and not using the old ones

I hope that in the next movie they'll stick to what made the comics special, the life of P Parker and how it conflicted with his life as SpiderMan (and the other way around), maybe use one of the lesser known stories (there are lots of villains in the spider man universe with great origin stories and ties to his personal life) with the chameleon, the vulture, kraven,Shocker, maybe Smythe (jr/sr), liz allen-molten man, Hammerhead, kingpin or mj vs blackcat....or beetle but he's is a bit too lame for a movie; but it'll probably be another venom/Carnage, doc oc one
did he ever get to fuck Black Cat?

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I want to watch a tense thriller / horror / slasher. Any recommendations? Preferably from this year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
gojira

gareth edwards i salute you

atomic breath ....... :proud::proud::proud::proud:

Saw it yesterday, i would call it crap but the last 30 minutes were decent. The first 1:30 hours were fucking BORING.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Saw it yesterday, i would call it crap but the last 30 minutes were decent. The first 1:30 hours were fucking BORING.

Yes, wot u said! Also, they made godzilla a fat bastard.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Rewatched the two Kill Bill movies. Masterpieces!

tumblr_lkrxliQBYb1qzqmwc.gif

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loved La Grande Bellezza so much... Don't know why I didn't watch before

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
la-vie-en-rose.jpg

shivers down my spine the whole fucking movie

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
watched oblivion

it was good enough

also watched gravity...it was OK too

wouldn't say either of them are must-see movies

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would you say it's ok to watch Gravity at home? Lots of people say it's a definite cinema(preferably IMAX) movie. Watched like 1-2 minutes and thought they might be right and turned off.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey stitches...if you have easy access to an IMAX theater in your neck of the woods i would definitely recommend it. i'm sure the movie would be much more enjoyable in the theater than at home

the closest IMAX to me is like an hour away and with the little one...ain't nobody got time fo dat

i'm sure i'd think differently about the movie had i seen it in the theater

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hey stitches...if you have easy access to an IMAX theater in your neck of the woods i would definitely recommend it. i'm sure the movie would be much more enjoyable in the theater than at home

the closest IMAX to me is like an hour away and with the little one...ain't nobody got time fo dat

i'm sure i'd think differently about the movie had i seen it in the theater

Yeah. Closest IMAX for me is few months away :lol: Missed the chance to go for it in Cinema. Maybe I'll write a letter to the upcoming IMAX to consider showing this :D

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rewatched the two Kill Bill movies. Masterpieces!

tumblr_lkrxliQBYb1qzqmwc.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

seriously enjoy both movies. i prefer vol. 2...but that's probably because they go heavy on the maternal theme...and there's pai mei...and love malaguena salerosa

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
raid 2 :star: .1 was better though