Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Is it banned to mention Sheva's name in a sentence or what?

Wasn't Quaresma technically superior to Sheva? Just look at his outside foot goal compilations.

Let's not get carried away. One goal all season in Serie A isn't nearly enough.

Cutrone is still our #1 striker (and I really like Silva)

Players like Quaresma, Recoba and Adriano (all Inter players :monto: ) are perhaps the biggest wastes of talent in our modern era....In terms of ability it's a pity to not see them show what they could have done on the biggest stages. Balotelli is quickly joining this group.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away. One goal all season in Serie A isn't nearly enough.

Cutrone is still our #1 striker (and I really like Silva)

Players like Quaresma, Recoba and Adriano (all Inter players :monto: ) are perhaps the biggest wastes of talent in our modern era....In terms of ability it's a pity to not see them show what they could have done on the biggest stages. Balotelli is quickly joining this group.
Recoba was a different case compare to Adriano, quaresma, balo, cassano etc. His issue is more about physically injury prone, while the rest is about having wrong kind of mentality

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Adriano... no. 1 wasted talent ever. I feel sorry for the man. Sick player.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of a young Van Persie.
Not sure we're the right club for him to fulfill the potential he might have, though. And there's also Cutrone.

Get money back if we can.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
not banned but putting sheva and cutrone in the same sentence is laughable, they are not even close at all and are different type of striker

Where did I compare him to Sheva? Read my statement again.

Recoba was good though, just chose the wrong team...

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Adriano was so damn good...it's Sad really. Haven't since seen as player with such a balance of power pace skill ..

Football missed out something special when Adriano fucked up.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
That instant turn he did vs Arsenal when he had the back towards the goal and the pass/cross he gave afterwards gives me hope that it actually was a confidence/settling in issue.

I'd give him a second season. A proven striker should be 1st choice tho.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Two match winning goals.. go go :c:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
west ham?
tumblr_p5sojgXZd91x7oxk4o1_500.png

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
won 4 pts for us in this crucial moments is absolutely beautiful
silva :star::star::star::star:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
4 points ? damn

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am happy for him, he saved our ass 2 times now. Almost enough to start liking him again :proud:. He is obviously growing in recent games, not just the goals, but still needs to do more. I hope he continues to improve for the rest of the season, then we will see what happens.

The only bad thing in his rise is not being able to troll the fanboys anymore :D

@forward Whats your point? His criticism from the start of the season was very well deserved. If we give credit where its due, we also shit where its due :D

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@forward Whats your point? His criticism from the start of the season was very well deserved. If we give credit where its due, we also shit where its due :D

You only need 0.5 brain cells to shit on a player when he isn't doing well and praising the player when he succeeds.

But you need a lot more to realize a young player needs a lot of time AND a stable team. Team plays like shit? Almost impossible for a young player to do anything.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Haturs? Football experts?
You ask that like he's done some sort of miracle))

The only bad thing in his rise is not being able to troll the fanboys anymore :D

True that.

You only need 0.5 brain cells to shit on a player when he isn't doing well and praising the player when he succeeds.

But you need a lot more to realize a young player needs a lot of time AND a stable team. Team plays like shit? Almost impossible for a young player to do anything.

Most of the shitting and criticism here was not directed at him, but more on his fanboys, who were overhyping him and asking him to be played above others, when he hasn't earned that spot...

Time to bury the hatchet, just don't over praise our players pls, takes away all the satisfaction.

Our boiz :proud:
tumblr_p5sohyXI4o1wcmwvso1_1280.jpg

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

totally agree :lol::lol::lol:

haters??? take the

iFYeSMi.gif

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Most of the shitting and criticism here was not directed at him, but more on his fanboys, who were overhyping him and asking him to be played above others, when he hasn't earned that spot...

Time to bury the hatchet, just don't over praise our players pls, takes away all the satisfaction.

Our boiz :proud:

and you call what is this? :lol::lol::lol:

Silva is superior to Cutrone like Quaresma was superior to Shevcenko

I hope he'll prove me wrong, but I don't see him reaching even Quaresma's performance.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Is this some "fancy" way to say im stupid? Sorry if i had more brain cells i would understand it.

Nah, he was shit even in our better period. And also Cutrone still scored even if the team was in good or bad period (and he is also a young player, even younger)... so thats bad excuse. Requires more brain cells i would say.
I dont think i need to explain that he was bad until now, like Ocampos lvl or something. But as i said, he is improving and im happy for him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Man he's made an absolute fool out of a lot of folks on here right now :lol:

Grazie Silva

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Well said, totally agree :thumbsup:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good for both of you that he had alot ( ALOT) more bad games than good, meaning you took L like a pro's

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and you call what is this? :lol::lol::lol:

You still don't get it, do you?

p.s. you guys are doing it again, which makes it hard to like Silva, because of you))

the guy poached a ricochet ball, oh wow, WC! Proved haters wrong! :proud: :fp:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Good for both of you that he had alot ( ALOT) more bad games than good, meaning you took L like a pro's

no, you take the L when you blame him like shit when he is bad and admire him when he is good, like foward said: only need half the brain cells to do that :lol::lol:

i always have trust in him why should i take the L :lol::lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’m so happy ❤️❤️