Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Great game by Pippo's boys! Petagna was a beast, he manhandled those Anderlecht defenders!

Really though Modic put on some impressive display. I knew he had talent, but he was benched all the time, holy shit this kid is good.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
1795488_644966885539397_1667459308_n.jpg

BgsZVCECcAA_EXE.jpg

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great game by Pippo's boys! Petagna was a beast, he manhandled those Anderlecht defenders!

Really though Modic put on some impressive display. I knew he had talent, but he was benched all the time, holy shit this kid is good.

modic benched when ,he is true cm and allegri and dorf calls him to first team tranings and he played for senoirs and he is realy talented but petagna uhhh

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and i should and wnat to say this pipoo should have beean our coach and not dorf with his stupid 4 2 3 1

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Source: Milanello Twitter.

Galliani: I'm just as happy now as I would be if the first team had won a title. We will celebrate Milan Primavera's win tonight at Giannino. It's an incredible joy. I'm really happy for the players, Pippo Inzaghi and for everyone at Milan.

Galliani: We have won the most titles in the Viareggio Cup. Tassotti was the coach when we won it the last time. Inzaghi told me yesterday that he would avenge last year's defeat. Liverpool, Boca Juniors and now Anderlecht know what it feels like when Inzaghi takes revenge.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Barbara Berlusconi: I'm happy for Viareggio Cup victory. It puts us on top in terms of titles in this prestigious tournament. Many of the players who played today grew up in our youth sector. It makes us proud and hopeful for the future.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
modic benched when ,he is true cm and allegri and dorf calls him to first team tranings and he played for senoirs and he is realy talented but petagna uhhh

He has barely played in the Campionato Primavera matches. He was played in this Viareggio mainly because Piccinocchi is injured.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
uefa youth league..your next :0

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Last time we won this cup it was in 2001 with champions like Sammarco, Antonini and Donadel :proud:

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Congratulations Mr. Inzaghi!!

You are simply a winner!!!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Well done, Primavera!

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Is there a way for me to watch the final? I missed it. :(

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I really like him. I hope he will free injury, because he has tools to improve and become world class defender. I dream about it. But this kid is special, remind me of young cannavaro. He is more talent than Pacifico and iotti.

:thumbsup: Totally agree De Santis played well. He's got all the tools to become world class (physique, positioning and passing). Expect him to make an impact like DES in a few years. Pacifico's average but Iotti's pretty solid. Reckon he can reach Astori levels (solid backup). Petagna will also become very good squad player.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wow fantastic stuff boys. Well done pippo u ripper. Congratulations kids, hope the best of you lot make the first team.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Am I the only one who thought of this goal when seeing Petagna's goal :thumbsup:

Schedule