Krzysztof Piątek Thread

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
guess his form wont be this season same like last year but he will score good amount for sure.
im more worry about injuries and how other players will perform for whole season (thao, calabria/conti, proper SS, TQ, paq). like with fullbacks injuries and suso going "im striker of midfielders" i can see our CFs being 'annoyed' like many were before.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
number 9 is jinxed since pato

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
For those who are worried about pre-season :-)lol:), I have the following Boniek quote:

Boniek: "Gattuso's Milan did not play for the striker. Forwards were only needed for depth or to defend long balls. Piatek often played with his back to the goal yet he scored 11 goals. I don't see why he shouldn't replicate himself with a coach who prefers offensive football."

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Coach admitted that Piatek has struggled to adapt to the system but also says that he isnt worried which is good. But for persons like myself that did see things we didnt like it wasnt just a non-issue and his movements may not have been what Giampaolo were always looking for.

Making him penalty taker is good, finding him a quality partner would be better and so far Samu hasnt helped one bit.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Imagine conceding your place in the starting 11 to Andre Silva who has barely moved a finger this pre-season :lol:

If i were him, i'd hand in a transfer request tonite.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I need everyone to post this picture of BasedGod
avatars-000476934108-blxv7q-t500x500.jpg

Dear basedgod,

we summon you for a blessing. Bless our #9 and set free the flow of goals,

&#55357;&#56911;

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
We can change his number still right until market ends right?

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
3 shots on goal and 1 assist in 30 mins, while André Silva in 60' has had 0-0 :lol:

Forza Kris

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This dude needs to rediscover his form asap.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He looked sharp when he came on and only bad luck stopped him from scoring. Being benched may have been good for him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Looked better yesterday than he has all preseason. Unlucky curses stopped his shot from fully crossing the goal line, and also fucked his 1v1 chance.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Welcome back Pistolero.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Good penalty, unlucky with the cancelled goal but it was the correct call. Just wonder if he can actually break the curse now.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Finally a goal

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Still not liking his movement but pk was very confident after a long wait and his pounce for the rebound that was correctly ruled out was also a good sign.

Team needs to find ways to get him the ball and he needs to make runs and demand it at times.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did he do pom pom pom AND silencio for the goal or just silencio? I saw the pom pom pom only for the goal that was ruled out.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Thank goodness he scored! Shame he was a second late for the 2nd goal or it would have stood.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
He has scored 14 out of 16 penalties in his career, never missed a pen in Italy.