• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Yes

They should bitch and moan 24/7 like you

No muppet...they should be prepared to objectively review every performance like I do instead of sweeping things under the carpet when it doesn't suit their agenda.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
So when is he going to make a 7mil a year save?

I’m not saying he has been playing well enough to justify his salary. RnB has a tendensy to blame the likes of Donna, RR and Biglia for all of the goals conceded. Meanwhile Romagnoli can do no wrong despite having never shown close to enough quality to live up to the hype.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
So gazidis is confirmed?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1041980259409776640
Arsenal FC

@Arsenal

Raul Sanllehi and Vinai Venkatesham appointed head of football and managing director respectively, as Ivan Gazidis leaves for A.C. Milan

Gazidis confirmed coming to Milan. October 31 is his last day at Arsenal.

=-=-=-=-=

@Arsenal confirms that Gazidis will leave at the end of October, and will become the CEO of AC Milan on December 1.

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
OFFICIAL: Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has agreed to leave the Premier League club and join Serie A side AC Milan. [sky]

Ivan Gazidis: “I believe in the positive force of change, both for me and for the club. I am excited to see what the future holds for this great club and I am energised by a new personal challenge with AC Milan. After so many years at Major League Soccer and Arsenal, I am now looking forward to joining one of the world’s other great clubs, AC Milan, and working to restore it to its rightful place in football."

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Hope he's good.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Paul Singer: “In recent months, Paolo Scaroni, the Board of Directors and the management team have brought new motivations to Milan. Today's announcement is the last piece of a club that heads in the right direction."

Singer: "Ivan [Gazidis] is a professional with a very high reputation and a talented CEO, who we expect will lead the club to express its full potential.”

Singer: “By assuring Elliott's continued dedication to financial stability and maximum supervision, we are confident that we will be successful in the field and guarantee a world-class experience to all the fans.”

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
OFFICIAL: Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has agreed to leave the Premier League club and join Serie A side AC Milan. [sky]

Wow huge news. Our dream team in management is almost complete.

Gandini should confirm next. Then Kaka should get more and more involved.

I hope Gazidis is as good as his admirers say. The opinions regarding him appear to be polarized: he could be really good or a waste of 4-5m a year.

I'm optimistic that Elliot want to make this purchase work so that they can increase the value of the club to 2 billion and make a killing, so they would have done their homework to identify the best man for that goal.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan chairman Paolo Scaroni: “On behalf of the Board and the entire AC Milan community, we proudly welcome Ivan Gazidis to the club. The CEO role is one we have prioritised from day one of this project and one we have worked diligently upon to get right.”

Scaroni: “Ivan Gazidis will bring an unparalleled level of business acumen and football industry experience to the club. He helped establish professional football in the United States; he brought Arsenal to new heights; and we can’t wait for him to get started here in Milan.”

Scaroni: “The fundamentals are now in place for success, which we recognize will take time, hard work, and perseverance.”

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“In hiring Mr. Gazidis as CEO, AC Milan brings on board a world-class football executive with a track record of sporting and commercial success across the globe.

such as..............

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
FQDXoNu.png

will this world class ceo help us get more points on sunday or...

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The new management team at Milan is impressive and is so reassuring. For the first time in over a decade we now have a clear direction with clear strategies and clear targets. In time, This will naturally transmit onto the field. Really exciting times are ahead both on and off the field.

Expecting huge sponsors, greater global presence, new stadium, clear transfer markets, improved broadcasting, marketing and social media presence, consistent profit.

If you have a look at Arsenal’s finances since he joined in 2008 you will see that for a club that have won nothing they are probably worth more than serie a as a whole (over exaggerating but still).

Welcome Ivan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The new management team at Milan is impressive and is so reassuring. For the first time in over a decade we now have a clear direction with clear strategies and clear targets. In time, This will naturally transmit onto the field. Really exciting times are ahead both on and off the field.

Expecting huge sponsors, greater global presence, new stadium, clear transfer markets, improved broadcasting, marketing and social media presence, consistent profit.

If you have a look at Arsenal’s finances since he joined in 2008 you will see that for a club that have won nothing they are probably worth more than serie a as a whole (over exaggerating but still).

Welcome Ivan

giphy.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
gazidis has all the tools to succeed, but lacked champion dna.

his start date of december 1, directly coincides with the length of time it takes to complete the singer dna tranference program run out of langley, virginia.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok..so they didn't win anything when he was boss...were they the richest club? no.. did they get the biggest sponsorships..no.. did he build their stadium..no...

so why did they ruthless profit-over-anything elliott fund choose him

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Gazidis = 3 points?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I’m not saying he has been playing well enough to justify his salary. RnB has a tendensy to blame the likes of Donna, RR and Biglia for all of the goals conceded. Meanwhile Romagnoli can do no wrong despite having never shown close to enough quality to live up to the hype.

Clearly at fault for the first goal... And not the first time pavoletti made him look silly

https://youtu.be/P1KzHK-Ms3o

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
can Gazidis play in the mf?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I believe Elliot team and Gazidis already knew each other for a long time.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
2d063a3c596bc44de1a387e705b8b8b2.jpg

Gazidis has nothing to do with match day and broadcasting. Look at the numbers arsenal make from those two.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A rising tide lifts all boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule