Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Beemer, don't be like that...Berlu has done a lot for us..if he wants to enjoy his life and fulfill his dream to lead a country, that sounds okay to me...I just wish he replace Galliani, which is lacking of capability to replace such a big legend as Berlu...

Grazie Berluu....Sorry for the harsh words, but Grazie

Well.. I am not against replacing Galliani. But I hope we could always save one best seat for him in San Siro. I mean THE BEST SEAT !! I always enjoy seeing his face when he celebrates the goals :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well.. I am not against replacing Galliani. But I hope we could always save one best seat for him in San Siro. I mean THE BEST SEAT !! I always enjoy seeing his face when he celebrates the goals :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I dont think the Man Shitty bid was fabricated because sources from within Man Shitty + their management as well confirmed them. They did make a healthy bid that would have crushed the previous Zidane record.

What was fabricated was the manner in which the news came out that Kaka' would stay. Clearly Berlu had a hand in the climax that had us going nuts.

All in all, thanks for keeping our best player. Now back to that defense ...

Reaction score
ur president uses the media like a kiss and tell whore and the milan sheep shut there eyes exactly when he request them 2. Any one who paints him as a hero is either stupid(in which case i forgive you or ignorant(in which case i hate you) Why drag us thru the shit??

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
ur president uses the media like a kiss and tell whore and the milan sheep shut there eyes exactly when he request them 2. Any one who paints him as a hero is either stupid(in which case i forgive you or ignorant(in which case i hate you) Why drag us thru the shit??
Bye. Have fun with bellamy.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Channel 4 said:
Blog: Silver tongue
Silvio Berlusconi can wind the media round his little finger, so Steve Wilson warns not to believe all you hear from the Milan camp

Silvio Berlusconi is a media mogul. He knows how the industry works. If you say something in the Press enough times people will eventually accept it as truth. He knows that whatever he says will get column inches and he knows that, if you let him, he can make you think what he wants you to think.

That is why for the last month or so, and for the next couple as well, there have been constant stories featuring unwarranted praise on his Milan players - specifically the men he brought to the club against the wishes of the Rossoneri fans.

His latest outpouring saw him declare that Kaka, Alexandre Pato, Ronaldinho, Andriy Shevchenko and David Beckham have all silenced their critics and proved their doubters wrong. I don't think we can legitimately trust the biased verdict of a man in the Milan camp - but, even so, his claims don't stand up to scrutiny.

Of the five players, Pato has been a revelation since arriving in Milan, but we suspected he would be anyway. Berlusconi claims that most saw him as a "vague hope for the far future". Is that why there was such hype about his January 2008 debut from the minute he signed in the summer of 2007?

Only the most naive think that Kaka has stayed at Milan because of any supreme loyalty. He just didn't fancy taking a gamble on the revolution at Manchester City. Expect to see him departing for Real Madrid in June or July, Beckham as good as confirmed this earlier in the week.

And what of Beckham, Ronaldinho and Shevchenko? It is too early for anyone to judge the England international's success, so Silvio's praise is PR bluster at best. Ronaldinho has been an improvement on his final days at Barcelona, but is far from at his peak, while Sheva has yet to score in Serie A since his return.

Nobody can stop Berlusconi mouthing off, but just remember next time you read his ramblings - every word he says is perfectly scripted and there is always an angle. Let your own eyes judge the merits of Milan's star players, not those of someone who wants you to believe they are better than they really are.
Good article. Berlu has become such a sham for this club, especially after his antics during the Kaka mess. He's starting to make Galliani look like a monk in comparison.

However, Beckham's claim of Kaka going to Madrid comes off as disruptive and nonsensical.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I think the beckham thng was media exagerated. It was more like if kaka left it would only be for real Madrid.

Anyway now we got stupid perez to deal with at real Madrid. Queue 4 billion we want kaka articles

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think the beckham thng was media exagerated. It was more like if kaka left it would only be for real Madrid.

Anyway now we got stupid perez to deal with at real Madrid. Queue 4 billion we want kaka articles

On the Kaka' issue this is awful from Channel4 because for astart the words associated with Beckham where from 'AS' who said afriend of Beckham had said it(made it up as usual).

Beckham has since written on his official site that it is complete & utter rubbish & he has never in his life spoke to Kaka' about Real Madrid.

Berlusconi,Galliani & Ancelotti have all come out in interviews in the last 2 days saying that Kaka' cannot & will never be sold because they have seen the fans reaction & also the silly wages for the player etc will never be seen again.

Kaka' has said he his in the perfect place for himself with everything just right & wants to be captain in future(said since he rejected the offer).He saw how everyone associated with the club likes him & even told 'AS' scum to get lost & don't bother him again.

Galliani has said that if Perez does become Madrid President & did want Kaka' he would be told no chance just as he was with Shevchenko years ago & Berlusconi has said that Madrid would be treated just as they where in the last 3 years & also Milan & Kaka' have never been interested & never will be.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
calciopoli250109veritaDE.jpg

Daaaaaaamn :eek: According to Italian Prime Minister and MILAN President - Silvio BERLUSCONI ....It's on the Way - to hear about biggest Football Scandal in History of Football with 350.000 humans involved on that :eek::eek::eek: :head: :head: :head:

The NEWS was coming from "La Repubblica". :head:

MILAN MILAN ...!!!

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<

Daaaaaaamn :eek: According to Italian Prime Minister and MILAN President - Silvio BERLUSCONI ....It's on the Way - to hear about biggest Football Scandal in History of Football with 350.000 humans involved on that :eek::eek::eek: :head: :head: :head:

MILAN MILAN ...!!!
wtf?

kakarauf

Banned
Reaction score

MILAN MILAN ...!!!

Erm, what? explain please

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
True, but don't you think they kinda lost the plot of late? I haven't seen Milan look so uncertain about their policies ... we sign Flamini, and suddenly fall in love with Becks who is keeping him out of the team. We sign Sheva and Dinho only to warm the bench. Sure they made mistakes before, but nowadays, the management can't seem to do much right par a few exceptions.

I feel they have to sit down and decide on a vision for the club to be dominant they way it once was. Pick on a strategy ... be it improving the youth squads or assessing how and which new players could best complement the existing system ... either way, decide on a strategy + completely commit to it, and not change minds midway through disrupting any sort of progress that has been made till then.

We're all criticizing different players, Carlo and his staff, Milan Lab, etc ... nothing will change unless the top brass make a sincere effort.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Had some time to read a World Soccer magazine I picked up end of last year. Mainly talked about the transfer market, and the top 30 biggest spenders in Europe last summer. Money spent = Bought - Sold.

Man Shitty topped the list seconded by ... surprise surprise, Merda :rolleyes:

1. Man Shitty - 64.65 mil
2. Merda - 43.25
3. ASSton - 39.4
4. Fiorentina - 37.77
5. Zenit - 30
6. Believe it or not ... Sunderland - 26.4
7. Barca - 25.4 ... mostly funded by us
8. Manure Scum - 24.84 ... mostly funded by the American tax payers
9. Wolfsburg - 24.08 ... not Bayern or Hoff as it turns out
10. Lyon - 20.55
11. Roma - 19.31
12. Liverpiss - 19.25
13. Fucking Stock for crying out loud! - 19
Goes on, Serie A teams are Napoli, Bologna, Juve, Genoa, fuck ... even Hull and West Brom ... and no, we weren't there. :head:

So much for Berlu beginning to finally show some concern for the club ...

The rest of the list ...

14. Atletico Madrid - 17.4
15. Ajax - 17
16. Fenerbache - 16.65
17. Napoli - 16.49
18. Bologna - 15.91
19. Juve - 15
20. Benfica - 14.61
21. Fulham - 14.5
22. Panathinaikos - 14.05
23. West Brom - 13.05
24. Bolton - 17.5
25. Olympiakos - 12.94
26. Betis - 11.07
27. Genoa - 10.88
28. Hull - 10.04
29. Schalke - 10.25
30. Newcastle - 10.19

This in perhaps the best transfer market we've seen in 3-4 years? Imagine how the figures would have been then ...

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
I've had the idea of making this post since the moment Berlusconi announced that Kaka is staying. I didn't have time though, so I'll do it now. I apologize to Berlusconi and Signor Galliani for insulting them over and over and over and over, they deserve respect. I don't know how come the majority of us who has done nothing to Milan sit online on a forum and insult them, I mean it's the easiest thing to do. But these people made AC Milan. They made us the most successful club in the world, and they continue to lead as from a victory to another. They brought us glory and everything we asked for. Howcome we could insult them and disrespect them? I apologize to them and since the day it was announced that Kaka is staying I have never insulted them, and never will ever again. I have my trust and faith in them. Forza Berlusconi! Forza Galliani! Forza Milan!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I've had the idea of making this post since the moment Berlusconi announced that Kaka is staying. I didn't have time though, so I'll do it now. I apologize to Berlusconi and Signor Galliani for insulting them over and over and over and over, they deserve respect. I don't know how come the majority of us who has done nothing to Milan sit online on a forum and insult them, I mean it's the easiest thing to do. But these people made AC Milan. They made us the most successful club in the world, and they continue to lead as from a victory to another. They brought us glory and everything we asked for. Howcome we could insult them and disrespect them? I apologize to them and since the day it was announced that Kaka is staying I have never insulted them, and never will ever again. I have my trust and faith in them. Forza Berlusconi! Forza Galliani! Forza Milan!

i agree with you and i personally will only disrespect them if they actually follow through one of their terriblre schemes

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I apologize to them and since the day it was announced that Kaka is staying I have never insulted them, and never will ever again. I have my trust and faith in them. Forza Berlusconi! Forza Galliani! Forza Milan!

You are aware that Berlu started this whole thing by posting the phony £100m Man City bid on Mediaset, right?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Like I said ... deluded :tongue: :D

Berlu has you in the palm of his hands. He will make you do anything he wants you to by basically calling up a TV station and saying "Kaka' isn't going anywhere" ...

I'm sick and tired of him using Milan as a means of gaining popularity for political reasons. If he really has Milan's success at his interest then he'd have invested in the squad this past summer, if not summers before. Rather than pull off the PR stunt that has you lot bowing ...

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like I said ... deluded :tongue: :D

Berlu has you in the palm of his hands. He will make you do anything he wants you to by basically calling up a TV station and saying "Kaka' isn't going anywhere" ...

I'm sick and tired of him using Milan as a means of gaining popularity for political reasons. If he really has Milan's success at his interest then he'd have invested in the squad this past summer, if not summers before. Rather than pull off the PR stunt that has you lot bowing ...

Berlusconi purchased Milan in their worst period, bought the dutch trio along with Sacchi and gave us Milan's best years. I don't need to start writing all what he did for us because I'll most likely forget some stuff, and I won't be finishing any time soon. If any Milan fan can't recognize how much Berlu has done for this team then I don't know what to say. He may have not spent as much as we would have liked in the last few seasons, but we have a good squad and a good coach. He has got us glory season after season, so trust in him and the baldie. :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Correction ... Calro has brought us glory over the past 7 years. Berlu has done shit. Even Stoke's management has done better ...

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does spending mean you're better? You're the one deluded actually if you think all of our achievements are down to Carlo and that our management has done nothing. In fact, I think I really am wasting my time talking to you about this.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Berlusconi & Galliani have been brilliant for Milan, but they need to realise in their next signings that younger players with energy are what are needed & not the likes of the majority of signings from the last summer.

Then Carlo has to get the balance right in his team between the young & the Milan greats.

The signings in the last couple of months have been agood start, with the younger Brazilians. Hopefully they are good quality.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
All due respect to Berlu for what he has done to Milan, but the Milan brand is as prestigious and popular as any footballing brand gets. I am almost certain that there are a bunch of wealthy billionaires willing to make a statement with perhaps the greatest team in club football. The Abu Dhabis wanted to prevail where the the Dubais failed ... their failed Liverpool bid. But what Berlu is doing to the club isn't much different, as he is using this club's prestige to bring popularity to himself. If he really cared about the club and couldn't bare to see us compete in the UEFA CUP he'd have done something more than create a Kaka' PR stunt to have you lot at his feet.

Had a few beers, so forgive me the forwardness, great Belru.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
RIP in peace mam

Milan To Remember Silvio Berlusconi's Sister Ahead Of Werder Bremen Match
It's a sad day for the Italian giants after the loss of Berlusconi's sister...
26 Feb 2009 12:39:28
Milan and Werder Bremen will observe a minute's silence at San Siro before tonight's UEFA Cup last 32 clash, after club president Silvio Berlusconi's sister, Maria Antonietta, sadly passed away in the early hours of this morning.

La Gazzetta Dello Sport claims that Antonietta suffered from a seizure and died in her Milanese home, despite efforts from the emergency services to save her life.

Milan have released a statement on their official website which reads:

"All of Milan alongside its directors and staff have come together to sympathise with out president and his family after the loss of Maria Antonietta Berlusconi.

"The same thought will also go out to the Berlusconi family on behalf of all Milan fans."

The Rossoneri will be hoping to focus on the game as they attempt to progress to the last 16 of the UEFA Cup. Alexandre Pato is back and likely to start for Milan, but Ronaldinho has been left out with an injury problem.

The tie is delicately balanced at 1-1, with Milan having the away goal advantage in their favour.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Schedule