AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Cutting it close, but my copy of this year's home jersey (with Pato on the back) is getting here today. The UPS guy normally rolls around here about 11:30am, so we'll have to see whether he gets here before the CL game.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Has anyone found a place in the US to get authentic lettering and numbering on the 10/11 kits? acmilanstoreusa.com is using some generic lettering that looks like crap.

If worst comes to worst I'll have to order it through acmilan.com and pay about $50-60 more than it should be due to the euro-usd conversion:mad:

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
As I mentioned in the game thread, the jersey was delivered about 15 minutes before game time, right on time. So I am very happy with it. As deadnoob mentioned though, the numbering is generic... bah! :head:

Hey, we won today, I'll forgive and forget.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As I mentioned in the game thread, the jersey was delivered about 15 minutes before game time, right on time. So I am very happy with it. As deadnoob mentioned though, the numbering is generic... bah! :head:

Hey, we won today, I'll forgive and forget.

Did you order from acmilanstoreusa? If so, I got them to take my jersey back. No where on the site does it say it is generic lettering. Since I had a player on the back they took it back. I doubt I'll get my shipping charges back, but the number looked like garbage so oh well.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Get it from the acmilanasia store a lot cheaper too and my name and number is proper

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
I WAS going to do that, except the Asian store doesn't ship to the US :(

As far as returning it, I'm not exactly happy with it, but at the same time, I could have been worse.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just got my away jersey with T.Silva and his nummer 33 on the back.I came home from work all tired and then i checked my mail and i found the shirt,i was so happy!

It looks great by the way.I have also ordered the Roma away shirt with De Rossi and number 16 on the back,cant help but find the Roma shirts very beautiful.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
considering buying these....the 3/4 shorts.
they're $50.
i would buy the ones from last season ($27.99) but they only have xtra large...im tryna get like a m or maybe a s......sheit....

have any of u guys seen the 3/4 shorts anywhere else cheaper?? ive only peeped the official site

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
considering buying these....the 3/4 shorts.
they're $50.
i would buy the ones from last season ($27.99) but they only have xtra large...im tryna get like a m or maybe a s......sheit....

have any of u guys seen the 3/4 shorts anywhere else cheaper?? ive only peeped the official site

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Absolute crackers

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry C. Powers. I tried looking for that 3/4 short before (u got style btw, cause I like it too :tongue:). But I failed finding one >$50. Maybe ACM Store will give away coupons sometime..xD

This one I like; simply & sportive:
large_M1203.jpg

Reaction score
Limited Intesa sanpaolo tournament AC MILAN training shirts ...

HEY ALL

new to the forum wanted to say hello to my fellow milanistas ... any of you jersey collectors?

Got em from my family in Italy at an AC Milan tournament for the annual Intesa / San Paolo Bank with the brand new "Fly Emirates" sponsorship logo. Pretty cool but more for a shirt lover or collector I guess lol are unworn lol

The white one has the "fly emirates" in red but I still got that one in the bag.

Great for any milanista or jersey fan / collector... they gave me for the kids too pm me if you guys happen to be interested ... thanx

3476tzc.jpg

k12og7.jpg

indaub.jpg

fvafph.jpg

:p286:

email me at forexrent@hotmail.com

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
A friend of mine went to look at all my Milan jersey collection last week and he suggested that I sell them all and used the money to buy an airplane ticket to go to Milan to watch the game at San Siro and used the rest of the money for ticket and accommodation. Bear in mind that a round trip ticket from Jakarta to Milan will cost around USD 2500.

SERIOUSLY thinking of it :proud: :rolleyes:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A friend of mine went to look at all my Milan jersey collection last week and he suggested that I sell them all and used the money to buy an airplane ticket to go to Milan to watch the game at San Siro and used the rest of the money for ticket and accommodation. Bear in mind that a round trip ticket from Jakarta to Milan will cost around USD 2500.

Ahh ... tough one. I never started collecting jersey's because of that. One thing is sure - when you get there, we will loose. :D

Ryanair starts flight to Milan from Tallinn in December. Resulting 15€ trips for me ... only problem is they won't fly on the right weekdays to watch games.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Don't do it man.
You might save the money, and see the derby next year. Inter will (sadly) still be in Serie A. Plus Inter vs Milan is played twice a year, so...

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ACMilanstoreusa.com FINALLY has authentic lettering. Also, they have Bori and Huntelaar jerseys up in the store lol.

I still cant decide if I should get Ibra or Pirlo.

Edit: actually, I don't think I cant get Ibra's yet because I can't customize it with the "ć"

Last edited:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

Don't do it. Those shirts can save your life. :)

I've owned just 2 Milan shirts in my life - the first one a Mediolanum shirt from 1993-94 and the second one, the all black Opel 3rd shirt from 2001 (I think).

The first one is still somewhere in my home since I grew out of it, and the second one has been ruined. The reason for that? Got hit by a car when I was 15 wearing the shirt. The car was driving about 70 kph and if I hadn't jumped the moment of impact I'd not have been able to walk. After rolling on the hood and the roof, I fell on the asphalt losing consciousness.

Two days later, I was back from the hospital with no serious injuries. To make the irony greater, the car was an Opel Astra.

Milan shirts save lives.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Flying to Milano in 12 hours for the Madrid game. I'm hoping that they have some awesome signed jerseys in the Milan point there. 2 years ago i bought my signed Sheva shirt, last year they only had one of Borriello & Bonera.

Pippo would be great :D

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I got myself a T. Silva shirt with the golden letters on it: Il club piu titolato al mondo under the logo.

If i'm not mistaking this was also printed on the jerseys of todays match. Very cool!

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I'm absolutely loving the longsleeve Techfit some of the players are sporting.
:eek:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Officially ordered a pippo jersey. I was thinking hard about ambrosini and another pirlo. But with the injury, i just couldn't not get Pippo

will post pics of myself running around like a maniac in it after we score a goal :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
since i always bought jerseys and never really wore them much, i decided its a waste of money and the material they use makes me sweat like a bitch, so fuck it, im not ordering another jersey unless that certain player wins the ballon d'or :D

im happy with my TS33 long sleeve UCL jersey
112hqmv.png

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I am with you on the fact: I don't like to wear jerseys in public. I think it's kind of lame. I'm not the guy who is out doing his groceries in a jersey or at a bar in a jersey...

But I do have tradition of putting on a home or away jersey (depending on match) when I watch the game.

Plus it's a nice collectors item. Becomes cooler when there are new sponsors new designs and yours becomes vintage...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to use the milan jerseys to play football, the material b4 was SOO much better and lighter, now if you try playing football(esp the 2009/2010) the material is nothing like the old ones and makes you sweat like a bitch, but now since i quit playing football:D its useless ordering them for 100euros and just looking at it.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I am with you on the fact: I don't like to wear jerseys in public. I think it's kind of lame. I'm not the guy who is out doing his groceries in a jersey or at a bar in a jersey...

But I do have tradition of putting on a home or away jersey (depending on match) when I watch the game.

Plus it's a nice collectors item. Becomes cooler when there are new sponsors new designs and yours becomes vintage...
I used to wear my jerseys everywhere. Family occasions, going to the mall, hang-out with friends etc. But nowadays the frequency had been reduced, simply because I (like every young husband-wife couple do) share the duty of carrying my son with my wife. And whenever you have a 1-3 years old son in your arms, the hazardous chance of your shirt getting wet (drooling, puking, burping) is increasing.

So now my jerseys are mostly wore before watching Milan games on TV, very seldom wore out of the home, even if I wear it out, I always ensure that the place is air-conditioned to reduce the chance of sweat tarnishing it. And before they're back in the box, I always hang it inside out minimal 24 hours in a shaded open air area to get some 'fresh-air' and to remove some of the folding marks.

Another thing, I prepared something like a stock card listing the day when each shirt is wore to ensure proper rotation and to avoid certain shirts getting over-worn. So before every game, there's a 5-minute ritual of checking the excel file in my laptop and decide which jersey is going to get the honor :D

Schedule