• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
mods don't do warnings in these parts

I even remember PM'in them to make sure my posts were Kosher/Halal....and I still got booted :proud:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
mods don't do warnings in these parts

I even remember PM'in them to make sure my posts were Kosher/Halal....and I still got booted :proud:

Not sure if that’s totally fair.

Mods give me and others PM warnings

I’m fairly confident that Congo was given a warning

I’ve been giving warnings.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's almost like they don't treat posters equally :monto:

Congo would have been fine with his constant Anti-Semitic stuff...and when it was no longer safe, he was given a very public warning. Before there was a wink and a smile at "evil juice this and evil juice that"

It's all good though. Getting permabanned for educating the masses on the existential threat to humanity that is P!rl0 was totally worth it :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@leaf To be fair two mods gave warnings in the Commode on the same day about anti-China posts also for racism, and people continued to do so anyway and rightfully got banned. In other cases you may be hinting at, I've no clue though.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Let's be honest. It is all depends on the mod mood.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't think that's really fair. You've had a pretty good run on here, defending the Israeli occupation, lionizing Tommy Robinson etc. Sorry, if this isn't exactly the case, but each of your positions is so hideous that when combined they become one toxic blend in my head.

But you know what? I fundamentally don't care. We have people here from all over, who believe all sorts of things. I have never put anyone on ignore, never reported a post (when I wasn't mod) etc. I'm pretty thick skinned. I have friends who believe all sorts of things (this is the equivalent of your "I have Muslim friends" I guess :lol: ).

But as mods, our responsibilities are different. You come down hard on necro, but he is the one who more often than not does the dirty work, and so bears the brunt of abuse. But he's been pretty patient with you I'd say.

If people have reservations about Beijing's handling of the outbreak, the squalor of the Wuhan market etc. they can discuss that in the World News Thread without resorting to "ching chong" racist bullshit. I'd say that's a reasonable expectation.

Personally, I don't get into non-football stuff on this board--I leave that to my other life, the one I live and breathe in. The intrigue, drama, heartbreak, machinations of Milan are enough to suppress any urge I may have to discuss politics and world events on here.

What I don't understand is...there are so many corners of the web (some darker than others) where you can discuss the persecution of men, the dissolution of the traditional nuclear family, the infallibility of your hero Jordan Peterson, Muslims about to overwhelm the world demographically or whatever the fuck else. Why do it in various sections of an Italian football club's fan forum? I mean we have given you a sandbox in the WNT where you can lay your turds of wisdom. Why make every fucking post about the fight for free speech? There are rules here. This is a private forum. I have banned people based on those rules. I assure you, the power IS NOT intoxicating. My ideal scenario is not banning people. And I am pretty sure that is necro's as well.

A gem of a post.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Our banned members cud be in isolation... necro shud unban them. R&B shud do its bit against corona.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A gem of a post.

You do understand that Hitchens himself echoes the vast majority of my sentiments right? Yet when nonsonoqui calls my opinions "turds" you call them a gem of a post. Curious.

Every facet of my opinion I have facts and figures to prove it. Every time there is someone who opposes it, it's not facts, figures and numbers they retort with. It's insults. It's slurs. Racism this bigotry that....Interestingly China is using these tactics whenever it is associated with covid-19 :monto:

You do understand that it was him who was the most anti-Islam of all the four horsemen yeah?

Honestly I think PC culture has completely hijacked the new atheism movement. It is becoming darkly ironic that the so-called skeptics have become a dogmatic faith based movement :lol::lol::lol::proud:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mods, during this pandemic condition, when the whole world asked to stay home, please remove the bans for certain users that got banned in the past few months.

Let them enjoy their #stayhome time here with us, the rnb forum.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mods, during this pandemic condition, when the whole world asked to stay home, please remove the bans for certain users that got banned in the past few months.

Let them enjoy their #stayhome time here with us, the rnb forum.

:thumbsup:
You can enforce your #SocialDistancing from the usual suspects (who aren't mods) using the ignore function

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think that necro is trying to remove all of the fun from this forum.
It has always been an edgy place but with the passage of time it has become increasingly sanitized and thus less fun. It's no coincidence that participation has gone massively down and it will continue to do so

Since I joined this place calling someone "gay" was a standard insult.
But I guess that's haram now.
Nobody actually has any issues with any homosexual.
In fact I'd dare say those who do have issues with gay ppl are even more careful to not use words like F*G etc...much the same way the ppl who actually hate a race will be careful not to use any slur of said race in public.

Is this the kind of forum we want? We already can't call ppl the R-name for Alec :rolleyes:
What will happen to breaking someone's balls and banter?
Is that toxic masculinity now? :max:
What is the point of a forum if you can't shitpost anymore? Might as well go to Reddit or something.

The PC police are everywhere.
Fuck me :fp:

Free Congo and Kojack ffs :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
How is the Commode to function without Congo and Kojak?

They are opposite ends of the spectrum, who will bring the fun and who will anyone have left to argue with now? :(

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mods: doing their jobs

Leaf: ahdjsjjfjfjsjxkdjfkjxkyksjsjfjfjxjdjjd

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raz shut the fuck up when someone's trying to help you
Some of you guys are so up your own asses you try to diminish anyone who tries to do something on the forum because hurr durr iTz Da InTeRwEbz :rolleyes:

What I'm posting is for your sake so you won't go bitching all over the place the next time you get banned for some entry level jab/wisecrack. 'memba that?

Soon calling someone a poopiehead will be bannable and you could get permabanned calling someone a lying, dog-faced pony soldier :proud:

#NecroOut

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You are all poopie heads haha your turn mods :cool:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The place is dead as is why removing people and necro what's with the lengthy bans? The virus is bad enough. Be nice.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raz shut the fuck up when someone's trying to help you
Some of you guys are so up your own asses you try to diminish anyone who tries to do something on the forum because hurr durr iTz Da InTeRwEbz :rolleyes:

What I'm posting is for your sake so you won't go bitching all over the place the next time you get banned for some entry level jab/wisecrack. 'memba that?

Soon calling someone a poopiehead will be bannable and you could get permabanned calling someone a lying, dog-faced pony soldier :proud:

#NecroOut

Stop bitching about how a privately owned forum is being run. Go and create your own forum with no rules. See how it goes.

#NecroIn
#IstandWithNecro

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The place is dead as is why removing people and necro what's with the lengthy bans? The virus is bad enough. Be nice.
:thumbsup:

Stop bitching about how a privately owned forum is being run. Go and create your own forum with no rules. See how it goes.

#NecroIn
#IstandWithNecro

stop bitching huh? :monto:
Permaban me again right now. I'm sick of this shit.
Giving me ultimatums? Can't even call someone a donkey from now on without the risk of getting permabanned?
I don't play that shit, fam.
When someone pisses me of with their stupidity I will call them out every time.

I deserve some time off from time to time, but banning people permanently for lashing out every 200 posts or so? Fuck that!
Either permaban me right now or change your fucking policy.

PS:
Shoutout to all the "10/10 mercato" crowd. To all the "easy top 4" crowd. A special shoutout to all the "King Kali 50 goals this season" crowd. And the biggest shoutout to all the WNT MAGA shitlords. You know who you are.
Fuck you all. I was right, you were wrong. Unfortunately, I must say.
I'm out. Have nice fucking lives, bitches.

Sempre Forza Milan!

Also it's not just necro

Raz for example, I know he's a repeated offender, but just ban him again for a couple of weeks, banning someone is just three buttons away is not that hard. Permabanning a Milan fan from a Milan forum is just cuntish behavior though.

And Wild told me he was never gonna post here again because of Sage's shitty behavior and I understand him.

Where do you think these guys will go? Another Milan forum of course...

#BringBackJasper
#NecroOut

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was on cocaine and antidepressants back then.
I'm not even joking

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seems like they made you smarter

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm already smarter than you :mb:
I'm not the tree voting for the axe here.
It is a private forum....but that private owner is David, not Necro.
The fact that it was dying even before covid-19 is a testament to how it was being run.

All of the interesting characters started either disappearing or posting waaay less.
You don't need to like Wild, Congo or Kojack to at least let them have their say.
Should we all think, act and say the same thing? That sounds like fun :rolleyes:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm already smarter than you :mb:
I'm not the tree voting for the axe here.
It is a private forum....but that private owner is David, not Necro.
The fact that it was dying even before covid-19 is a testament to how it was being run.

All of the interesting characters started either disappearing or posting waaay less.
You don't need to like Wild, Congo or Kojack to at least let them have their say.
Should we all think, act and say the same thing? That sounds like fun :rolleyes:

No, you're not.
A tree voting for the axe? That's hilarious to hear from a Trump cult member. :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have no idea why you are behaving like this. Disappointing.
dru out.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beegees in.
I'm a Trump supporter.

What's ur problem Raz? Bring me some topic, let's have a good political argument. I'll debate you in world news thread.

Xw7prnM_700wa_0.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you want to debate him, y u report him tho?

racist post deserved a report. Ban or no ban, it's up to you

He'll come back anyway if he banned. I'll wait.