Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
If im not mistaken..He will be fit for this one. Karemi..the Iranian midfielder that came on late in the 2nd half and made a difference is out with some ligament injury.
Kahn back? It's alright. No difference. He just has mental meaning to BMunich players. And how strong is their brain at San Siro? I know German are famous of 'iron spirit' but not all of them are German. And I think that is just a dramatic promotion.

Reaction score
AC Milan 3 - 1 Bayern Munich
Sheva, Kaka, Inzaghi (M), Ballack (B)

Milan will be giving their best performance, the same will power they had to knock Shalke04 out!

Hopefully they study the game in Munich, as well as everyone Dida especially is ready for this important clash!! (poor thing for Gattuso he would love to kiss the Germans goodbye )

It is good not to kill of the game so soon as it happened in Istanbul(Liverpool)

Hopefully a 1-1 draw at half time (maybe Bayern score first) that will change their mindset and to push for a winner

Forza Milan

This season we should maintain a rather low profile than to be fav like last season!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
If im not mistaken..He will be fit for this one. Karemi..the Iranian midfielder that came on late in the 2nd half and made a difference is out with some ligament injury.

Would have been better if Ballack was out.....

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Red'n'Black said:
AC Milan 3 - 1 Bayern Munich
Sheva, Kaka, Inzaghi (M), Ballack (B)

Milan will be giving their best performance, the same will power they had to knock Shalke04 out!

Hopefully they study the game in Munich, as well as everyone Dida especially is ready for this important clash!! (poor thing for Gattuso he would love to kiss the Germans goodbye )

It is good not to kill of the game so soon as it happened in Istanbul(Liverpool)

Hopefully a 1-1 draw at half time (maybe Bayern score first) that will change their mindset and to push for a winner

Forza Milan

This season we should maintain a rather low profile than to be fav like last season!

sounds good :) , hope that end in that way

Reaction score
The team who will beat our MILAN will win the champions league.That means that the cup will be ours at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Wild I know you will not like but Both Seedorf and Prilo should and I will say differently MUST play.... The only change I would do I would bench Gilardino goes to the bench and Pippo PLAYS..... He was born to score in this matches....
I really don’t care who will play bro.
All I want if 4 us 2 play a good game.
We v been in a good form lately & hopefully we will continue.

Rotation was great vs Empoli.
Our key players will b fresh & they MUST play like lions.
If they didnt then fuck emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lazy bastards..

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
i really do hope this will a great match that Milan will show its strength. I would not want a another embarassign performance as the first. I dont want a penatly that came out of nowhere, i want a crushing win which Milan can do.

And i hope, i really hope that the coward Ancelotti will not be scared and play defensively, or else we are dead.

And also i REALLY REALLY hope that SuperPippo plays with Sheva in attack. Its obvious that Gila is a bit out of form recently. We need someone that has more passion that anyone else on the team...and thats Pippo!

I'm guessing a score of 2-0, 2-1, 1-0, 0-0

Come on Milan, show the world what you are made of!!!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!

PS: Whats the number of goas that Pippo tries to reac in Europe? Is it Di Stefano's goals that he wants to reach? and how many goals does he need?

Last edited:

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
i really hope that is true that dida is coming back for the game, although kalac is not that bad

it's gonna be a tough game but we will get the victory, as always :D

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
Kahn: 'Milan will make it incredibly difficult'
06/03/2006
Goalkeeper Oliver Kahn recognises AC Milan's motivation as FC Bayern München head to Italy in search of a place in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals. After losing on penalties to Liverpool FC in last season's final, Kahn is sure that Milan will give nothing away. ‘They will make it incredibly difficult for us,’ he said. ‘They have a score to settle from last year's final, and I know from experience how determined you are to make amends when you lose a final.’ He pondered the side who currently lie in second place in Serie A. ‘We are dealing with the finalists from last year's competition who only lost to Liverpool under miraculous circumstances,’ he said. ‘I don't think we're dealing with a team where any of the players are too old. The ages of some of their key players are just statistics that don't mean anything.’ Last season, Bayern overcame Arsenal FC 3-2 on aggregate to reach the last eight, and Kahn is hoping for a win. ‘The last 16 is always difficult,’ said the goalkeeper, who was rested for Germany's recent 4-1 defeat against Italy. ‘Teams like [FC] Barcelona and Chelsea have drawn each other, it's often tougher than the quarter-finals or semi-finals. If we can beat Milan, we are capable of anything.’

(Source: www.uefa.com)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Chipperfield, Ergic
I think Milan win the game 2:1 (60. Inzaghi, 75. Pirlo with a freekick, 76. Pizarro)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Milan 0 - 0 Bayern

how about if we draw SERO and SERO!?

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Milansom said:
Milan 0 - 0 Bayern

how about if we draw SERO and SERO!?
then it will go to extratime and then penalties, right u guys? :)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Mmmm...... long time..........

Seems we weren't that great during the first leg... Anyway, this is the San Siro, and i can only see a Milan win. Hope Kaka comes good....let's see if Pippo gets a start - he seems to be in the form of his life - and Sheva, who's always there to produce something when Milan are down in the dumps, continues his yoeman service. :star:

I'd love to see Pirlo get a hold on things, as i read he was clueless to a large extent during the first leg.

I'd say 3-2 to Milan, with Sheva, Pippo (if he starts) and Kaka finding the back of the net and Ballack and Makaay scoring for Bayern. (Ballack-OOOhhhh!!!!!!What a talent!) ;)

FORZA MILAN!!!

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC_Wesley said:
no if we play 0-0 we win ;)
What's the sense in that?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Roksana said:
What's the sense in that?

we played a game away that was in munchen ( 1-1 ) a away goal is better than a goal home.

So if we play 0-0 it comes to a total goals 1-1 and milan score a away goal and bayern didn't ;)

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC_Wesley said:
we played a game away that was in munchen ( 1-1 ) a away goal is better than a goal home.

So if we play 0-0 it comes to a total goals 1-1 and milan score a away goal and bayern didn't ;)
I get it, but I think it's kinda lame...should have been extratime and penalties. That's more fun...

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Roksana said:
I get it, but I think it's kinda lame...should have been extratime and penalties. That's more fun...

Yes penalty's are more fun but i think penalty's aren't fear. Milan - Liverpool remember?

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
We should win after 90 min.

It would be great if Dida make a clean sheet-i hope he's still in good form. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
wouldn't it be nice to win this game and than kick the GOBBI'S ass :rocketki:next sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
cuore rossonero said:
wouldn't it be nice to win this game and than kick the GOBBI'S ass :rocketki:next sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir:

would be perfectly :) :star:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
MILAN-BAYERN HISTORY
06/03/2006
Previous meetings between the two sides.

CUP WINNERS CUP 1967/1968

Semi-final: First leg - May 1 1968
MILAN-BAYERN MUNICH 2-0
Goalscorers: 51' Sormani, 74' Prati.

Semi-final: Second leg - May 8 1968
BAYERN MUNICH-MILAN 0-0

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1989/1990

Semi-final: First leg - April 4 1990
MILAN-BAYERN MUNICH 1-0
Goalscorers: 76' Van Basten (pen.)

Semi-final: First leg - April 18 1990
BAYERN MONACO-MILAN 2-1 aet.
Goalscorers: 58' Strunz, 101' Borgonovo, 106' McInally.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2002/2003

Group G - First stage, October 1 2002
BAYERN MUNICH-MILAN 1-2
Goalscorers: 51', 84' Inzaghi, 54' Pizarro.

Group G - First stage - October 23 2002
MILAN-BAYERN MUNICH 2-1
Goalscorers: 11’ Serginho, 23’ Tarnat, 64’ Inzaghi.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2005/2006

LAST SIXTEEN: First leg - February 21 2006
BAYERN MUNICH-MILAN 1-1
Goalscorers: 23' Ballack, 58' Shevchenko.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I find this post in ac milan. com, there is a question i hope some older Milan fans can tell me something about the game in 1989/1990. Because Milan 1-0 win the game at home, and 0-1 in Germany, so they had the extra time, and the result is 1-1. So why do we win them ??? I mean, why the 1-1 in extra time means Milan win the game ??? :conf:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pippo has to be fielded in the starting XI.

Can't wait for this match! :D

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
On every other football forum I read (especialy the US ones, but that's no reference, they think football is the rugby thing and call this soccer) 90% of the peeps sees Bayern win in Milan. This is why I am more and more convinced we will win this game! (Yeah I know I have strange logics). On the other hand, reading the ennemy forums all the black and white whiners are already crying they would be satisfied with a draw next Sunday, I say crush them on their home turf!

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
My A$$ is on fire!

I am so freakin scared of the bayern match up..i just wish its not istanbul vol.2
damn this pressure is killing me more than 24 hrs before the match. just keep your fingers crossed so that we donot get unlucky and some of our players get inspired by our glorius past!

forza!

Milan till i die!

:D

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
Billy1969 said:
On every other football forum I read (especialy the US ones, but that's no reference, they think football is the rugby thing and call this soccer) 90% of the peeps sees Bayern win in Milan. This is why I am more and more convinced we will win this game! (Yeah I know I have strange logics). On the other hand, reading the ennemy forums all the black and white whiners are already crying they would be satisfied with a draw next Sunday, I say crush them on their home turf!

true man

the dumbos here in usa think football is no shit compared to their so called football. i debate with them everytime. i heard a guy telling that in philadelphia there was a match between milan and man u and he was telling as if it was just another game, whereas when real football fans come to know about any such match they would go nuts!!

football is the game!!!

admit it!