The Rumour Commode VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Officially the worst of Milan we've seen for a long time.
Hopefully Galliani will stop trying to help other teams win the scudetto and actually do something in the transfer market.

ropel

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Sheva, Kaka, Ibra, Cassano, Balotelli, Bonaventura, Lapadula, Romagnoli,
I don't even know what transfers we could make to bring proper success. The whole team needs to be rebuilt it seems. This season will probably be sad, but at least ffp will destroy other clubs in a year or two, then we can sign all of their players. Can't wait to pick up Ibra, Thiago silva, Aguero, Ronaldo, and Messi for 10m + bonera hahahahaha

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
years ago, people would have never made this comment regards to Milan.:fp:

I like to think of Milan as a SIN graph (google it if you don't know what it's like).

It'll peak, then go down, then peak again.

graph-of-sine-picture.gif

picture for reference

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we're saving the money for when FFP is enforced next season.

Then we can get the same players, for less money.

Ffp is a crock of shit.

We will lose 20 m anyway this fiscal year without CL 1/4 money... With no CL money the year after, the next fiscal year will be even worse.

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter is great, they are definetely Scudetto contenders... Great mix of youth and experience...

Last edited:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I like to think of Milan as a SIN graph (google it if you don't know what it's like).

picture for reference

why not an even line? why so drastic that shows we lack stability.

ropel

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Sheva, Kaka, Ibra, Cassano, Balotelli, Bonaventura, Lapadula, Romagnoli,

picture for reference

No big deal. As a Leeds fan, this is nothing new for me. All of you will survive. And when you beat your rival 1-0 like leeds did a few years back against Man U, it makes it that much sweeter.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

picture for reference

That is how everything in life goes. No one stays at the top forever. Everything comes with ups and downs. The question is: how low and how high will we go this time?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Yeah, it will definitely be a close two horse race between Juve and Inter.

Napoli may enter the race our stay firmly on the 3rd.

Roma, Milan, Fiorentina will be fighting for the Europe League place, imo.

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
why not an even line? why so drastic that shows we lack stability.

Because we don't always sign players whom will be beneficial for the club.

That is how everything in life goes. No one stays at the top forever. Everything comes with ups and downs. The question is: how low and how high will we go this time?

If we're basing your question around the graph.

Our highest point will be 1, our lowest will be -1. :D

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
Whoops, accidentally done it here. Ignore this post.

ropel

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani just contacted my agent, gotta go

Milano7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Pato, Messi, TS33, Neuer
i fucking hate this milan squad we've spent under 10 mil so far and it's fucking pissing me off! inter and juve have spent 3x as much as what we have!

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I believe Galliani will have a meeting with Silvio and bring Kaka and another midfielder...
What I don't understand is why Allegri put Yepes and Bonera and not Acerbi - Zapata instead... Why didn't he played Bonera vs Juve if he thinks they are compatibile? And, the other thing is, why are we paying Traore 2M to sit on the bench?

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I don't even know what transfers we could make to bring proper success. The whole team needs to be rebuilt it seems. This season will probably be sad, but at least ffp will destroy other clubs in a year or two, then we can sign all of their players. Can't wait to pick up Ibra, Thiago silva, Aguero, Ronaldo, and Messi for 10m + bonera hahahahaha

I can't see that FFP rule coming through. If it does, there will always be some backdoors for clubs with debts as high as a skyscraper. There are clubs who need to sell their whole squad to get their books back in balance.. ain't gonna happen. Eventually we are the ones to suffer, as we are stuck with a president who doesn't want to spend and uses the FFP rule as a disguise.

I certainly want to thank B for all the great years he gave me, I really do, but football is big business, more than ever, so if he doesn't want to spend anymore, it's time to leave the management (with pride, now he still can) and leave it to someone else who actually has a vision, a mission for the years to come, rather than the infamous loan or free player-policy.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
i fucking hate this milan squad we've spent under 10 mil so far and it's fucking pissing me off! inter and juve have spent 3x as much as what we have!

Remember how we were speculating about who to buy with all the money we got from Ibra and Silva :lol: Not even 1/4th of the amount we thought that was going to be used for transfers has been shipped through.. sad!

Milano7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Pato, Messi, TS33, Neuer
Remember how we were speculating about who to buy with all the money we got from Ibra and Silva :lol: Not even 1/4th of the amount we thought that was going to be used for transfers has been shipped through.. sad!

i know it's pissing me off

NVD'ACM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I believe Galliani will have a meeting with Silvio and bring Kaka and another midfielder...
What I don't understand is why Allegri put Yepes and Bonera and not Acerbi - Zapata instead... Why didn't he played Bonera vs Juve if he thinks they are compatibile? And, the other thing is, why are we paying Traore 2M to sit on the bench?

max is a big loser like leo
with maschrano&kaka we are 3rd/4th in serie a
we need gk,cb,lb,cdm,cm,cam,fw

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Good news is this season will weed out a ton of bandwagon fans :thumbsup:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
merkel, the one we traded for el-sharawy plus cash, scored for genoa... whilst el shaarawy playing for a much better team, could barely make an impact today.

just though that needed to be known.

ive always thought merkel was a better player than elshaarawy. the punk lacks character that merkel has plenty of.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
did something positiv come out of their last meeting

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
merkel, the one we traded for el-sharawy plus cash, scored for genoa... whilst el shaarawy playing for a much better team, could barely make an impact today.

just though that needed to be known.

ive always thought merkel was a better player than elshaarawy. the punk lacks character that merkel has plenty of.

Merkel has less character than his twin Ivan Drago.

If there's one thing that SES has over Merkel it's character although both are dull as fuck.

Merkel is timid. He's someone who goes about his business and people praised his 'mind and maturity' over his actual ability.

It'd be like us signing some catatonic guy and claiming that his footballing mind is greater than any other :proud: :g:

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Milan Channel, Kaka: "I want to go away from the Real." And the channel adds, "Perez would do it for free from"

Come directly from the words of Madrid Ricardo Kaka. Milan Channel, the pregame Milan-Sampdoria, has given statements to Ricardo Kaka: "I want to get away from Real. Whether Milan or Poggibonsi: I want to go away." The thematic channel, also have reported that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez would be willing to do it for free data from the Brazilian good relations with the leaders of the Rossoneri.

Kaka will be good signing but this 4-3-3 will kill us

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Rumour Commode 5- Much Ado about nothing :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
merkel, doesn't need ibra to play well at AM :proud:

thank you galliani, for getting rid of our only talented youth product for an overrated overpriced player with a horrible hair cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.