The Rumour Commode VII

Be realistic. Who do you want us to sign this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mou want kaka gone and perez also ,so they can offer new deal for c.r ,madrid wont agree on loan but milan is ready to take that offer 10 mil in rates.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
bring in kaka, sell robinho :o

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gentlemen, time to brace yourselves ...

KAKA is happening ... me can feel it. Balo would be the icing on the cake!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
tumblr_m5xv6wnz1a1qksk74o1_250.gif

:lol::lol:

You all didn't believe in Galliani and yet he's got rid of Mesbah and Acerbi.

Flamini I would usually want gone in an instant, but he's impressed recently. Enough to be given a chance until the end of the season anyway.

Nocerino deserves a whole season after last year.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
happy to have off-loaded Acerbi, just wish that that 4m we paid for his half doesn't go to waste... I would very much like to keep Constant here for good. He has been our best LB since Maldini. With more time and better team mates he can improve further.

I'd like to see Salamon deal wrapped up, I been hearing things of him for 2 years now. Hope we take a gamble on him.

I wonder whats going on with Beretta, Zigoni, Albertazzi, De Vito, Fossatti, Ely, Oduamadi. Are they performing or being benched?

Kaka's better than nothing....but I do wish we spent our money wisely. At this rate we couldn't get third spot, we definitely need a few signings into the starting 11. Abate is a solid player, but if we could get 12m for him then we should take it, if not then he provides guarantees at RB. We still need a CM, an AM, a CB and a CF, in my opinion. Would be nice to sell Robinho and Pazzini. I'm a big fan of Robinho but he simply has lost his motivation and nothings worse than keeping a player against his will.

CB, MF, and GK are the biggest priorities. None of our CBs has become a starter and our midfield lacks a good passer to complement Montolivo. Abbiati and Amelia have been horrendous this season (moreso Amelia).

So, for example, among the players we are generally linked to, if we got Kaka (the AM we need), Ogbonna (the CB we need) and Steklenburg (the GK we need), then we will be very close to a complete team. *After that* B&G can indulge in their striker fetish.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder whats going on with Beretta, Zigoni, Albertazzi, De Vito, Fossatti, Ely, Oduamadi. Are they performing or being benched?

Fossati and Ely get playing time in Serie B.
Beretta in Lega Pro.
Rest on the bench (don't know about Danny De Vito)

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
i think we will get drogba cause jube signed anelka and i don't think they want anelka and drogba...those 2 would have insane wages...i think this week we will see kaka and drogba presented

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
the king of the snails is gone? Yeeeey

also new rumor commode, the commode in which we will sign both kaka and balo :proud:

a.t :(

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bring in kaka, sell robinho :o

I'm kinda interested in seeing Kaka and Robinho play together haha. But I don't think Robinho is going anywhere now. he said today he wants to be here another 5-6 years. I take take that to mean either they sell him to Santos or he just stays at Milan until his contract runs out. its either back to Santos or he stays at Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think we will get drogba cause jube signed anelka and i don't think they want anelka and drogba...those 2 would have insane wages...i think this week we will see kaka and drogba presented

screw it, Kaka, Drogba, Balotelli, and Beckham get presented this week :lol:

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fossati and Ely get playing time in Serie B.
Beretta in Lega Pro.
Rest on the bench (don't know about Danny De Vito)

Fossati is doing pretty well with ascoli...watched a few games just to see him play....good passing and movement also nice skill on the ball...hope he is given a chance

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
PatoSheva something on Acerbi confirming it ?..is it 100% ?

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
YES Slowcerbi is gone :thumbsup:

Hoppefully we end up signing some true champions in this commode :g:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
YES Slowcerbi is gone :thumbsup:

Hoppefully we end up signing some true champions in this commode :g:

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
great ,perez and gallani talked all day and bronzeti is in madrid and perez wants to sell kaka and he will accept 10 mil on more rates ,,,sky now says it will be in 3 rates. 3 -3 4 mil

Fuck that. And if they agree on 6mil€ per year for Kaká, Galliani's competence is under a big question mark

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Fuck that. And if they agree on 6mil€ per year for Kaká, Galliani's competence is under a big question mark

+1

10m sale plus 6m wages are wayyy too much for jesus boy.. we could have kept Ibra instead of doing such a deal

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaka' rumors again :fp:

Are we giving up on Acerbi altogether? Or just loaning him out?

Cokata

E46
Reaction score

yes kaka should agree to 5 mil.but i still do not think the deal will go through.maybe he will get sold to some russian or chineese club

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
they will get those money back from the shirt sales and match attendance. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule