The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXI: #CHINABOYZ DELUXE EDITION

How would you guys feel about Falcao, Keita, and Badelj?

Falcao is meh these days. Keita and badelj would be good signings though

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Patrik Schick is definitely Milan material... I have zero doubts about this.

But

That heart infection/condition kinda put me off.

Sometimes you have to be ruthless in business.... Samp might have trouble getting the fee they want... so the only way this would work, is for us to throw some players into the deal and reducing the transfer fee to 5-10M.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gets you nowhere though.You better off saving your money :D

Save money for what? Drugs, booze, and whores are the only things in life of any worth. That you can buy at least (Inb4 someone calls me a sad fuck for thinking this way)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
silva so handsome he can have a ronaldo marketing type impact if he becomes the player hes capable of becoming

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love whores, man. I once sold my PS3 and bought 2 Romanian whores for the money

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Am I the only guy on here who hasnt done drugs? Just drink my beer and party hard haha

I've never done drugs either....unless you count weed and cigarettes

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Think we're only stalling because we can't get rid of Paletta, Sosa, and Bacca lmao.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Am I the only guy on here who hasnt done drugs? Just drink my beer and party hard haha

:head:

Today I was free from work and was supposed to see a friend and had a Kratom smoothie for breakfast with two lines of speed. Then I found a bag ketamine and ended up puking and staying home. :congo::gun:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I've never done drugs either....unless you count weed and cigarettes

U smoke Bush weed? Rastafarians arent too keen on skunk

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We still wouldn't have a real B2B after that or someone that gives you a defensive presence in the midfield. You would need someone to relieve Kessie as well. That's why it would be nice we could get Badelj for a reasonable price since he is expiring and leaving plus get Renato Sanches on a loan or loan plus option/obligation deal to rotate with Kessie, but it sounds unlikely.

He is way too expensive. Maybe someone like Duncan who's already familiar with Serie A and showing some promise already and won't cost a crazy amount.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Today I was free from work and was supposed to see a friend and had a Kratom smoothie for breakfast with two lines of speed. Then I found a bag ketamine and ended up puking and staying home. :congo::gun:

Never understood ppl who do coke/speed and stay at home.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

phewwwwww :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Escalated quickly. :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I find it hard to believe that Monaco would turn down 30m for a 31 year old. Usually Monaco cash in on everyone.

I don't believe the figure but I could see Monaco trying to hold on to him. Hes their captain and currently only one of two main forwards along with Carillo if you factor in that Mbappe is seeking a move away. They sold Germain to Marseille and signed a couple of pacey wing forwards.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love whores, man. I once sold my PS3 and bought 2 Romanian whores for the money

So how much did they end up costing?

Asking for a friend. :devilcon:

:lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i stopped doing party drugs once people started dropping dead like flies because of mexican fentanyl. and it is not a heroin/junkie exclusive thing...lawyers buy an 8 ball on saturday night, laced with fentanyl, dead on sunday morning

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So how much did they end up costing?

Asking for a friend. :devilcon:

:lol:

80€ each. But individualy. They were charging another 80 for a threesome, which I didn't have. PS3 got me only 200. Spent the rest of that on booze tho, so it was all good

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pff.gif

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
i stopped doing party drugs once people started dropping dead like flies because of mexican fentanyl. and it is not a heroin/junkie exclusive thing...lawyers buy an 8 ball on saturday night, laced with fentanyl, dead on sunday morning

R21ug21im21u-680x381.jpeg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they even putting fentanyl in weed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but I haven't done the cool stuff like you.

you have children and i have an existential void of bleakness and despair

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
fentanyl killing the game.

That's why I stay pure w my government and homegrown herbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule