Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Thread

Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?

• Yes, definatly...

Votes: 211 67.0%
  • No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN!

Votes: 104 33.0%

• Total voters

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Duel for Huntelaar?

Milan and Internazionale face a derby duel to gain the signature of Ajax and Netherlands striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Reports in the Italian media suggest that the pair will battle it out for the 23-year-old in a winter transfer battle worth around €12 million (£8 million). Huntelaar has scored 20 goals in 22 games during a relatively brief Ajax career, having fired 34 in 46 for Heerenveen. He was leading scorer for the victorious Dutch side at last summer's European Under-21 championships, and was considered unlucky not to go to the World Cup. Both Milan giants have had problems up front this season. Milan have hit the net just ten times in as many games in Serie A and UEFA Champions League this season, with Alberto Gilardino in particular struggling for goals. Despite boasting an attacking lineup including Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Hernan Crespo and Adriano, Inter are short after the latter player was sent home to Brazil on leave, and he is widely tipped to leave the club in January.
source: eurosport.com
(LOL at least not tribalfootball)

has anyone been watching matches with huntelaar?
his statistics look good!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
LOL thank goodness for that!

This bloke is sensational. I'm a huge fan.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good prospect.. but not exactly the type of player we're looking for at the moment. We should keep an eye on him though..as Pippo will probably be retiring soon.

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
i say buy anyone, Milevsky - huntelaar - Villa.

our strikes don't do much this days - pitty.

so i'd say - buy anyone :D

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
He won't play in CL if he comes..

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
i hope he aint a 'inside the box striker' like pippo/gila

i hope he moves around the box too, like sheva

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
iHeartRicky said:
Once had played with Ajax in the Champions League qualifying match. There is a rule from UEFA that if a player had played with a team in a champions league and move to another team who also played in the same tournament (champions league) then he cannot play in the CL games.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
i dont mind if he doesnt play in the CL, its not that we are firing much in serieA anyways :rolleyes: ..great striker but i dont think milan management would have the balls to get him :tongue:

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
nowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

milaaaaan please pleaseeeee get him... we need him like anything.. pay wtever he needs.. and win the bit against inter..

fans..check out this video of him i swear he's like the new marco van basten..
van basten was good at headers..huntelaar is as well
they both have the same nationality (dutch)
both played for ajax.. and milan soon :> hope so
same way of playing... and killer attacking.. dont give a damn about defenders
and they kinda look a like...

huntelaar:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/109309/klaas_jan_huntelaar/

van basten:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/134116/marco_van_basten/

they have the EXACT way of playing
he's goooooooooooood... heard alot about him and we should get him for sure
i dont care about recent attackers.. he's milans future
we should win him

forza huntelaar .. forzaaa milan

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see him at Milan. He's young and talented and probably really what we need right now.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
We already have a thread on Huntelaar. Please do a search before you start any thread.

Merged.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
iHeartRicky said:
source: eurosport.com
(LOL at least not tribalfootball)

has anyone been watching matches with huntelaar?
his statistics look good!
I've seen one or two games with him, he scores goals..but he's not like Sheva..he's most like Gila but with a bit more to offer

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
MahmoodAB said:
nowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

milaaaaan please pleaseeeee get him... we need him like anything.. pay wtever he needs.. and win the bit against inter..

fans..check out this video of him i swear he's like the new marco van basten..
van basten was good at headers..huntelaar is as well
they both have the same nationality (dutch)
both played for ajax.. and milan soon :> hope so
same way of playing... and killer attacking.. dont give a damn about defenders
and they kinda look a like...

Every dutch football player is good :tongue:

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Milan duo eye Huntelaar
Thursday 26 October, 2006

Reports in Italy are suggesting that Milan and Inter are set to do battle for the services of Ajax striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

The Dutch international was signed by Ajax from Heerenveen for £6.4m, but is now valued at around £8m having scored an impressive 20 goals in 22 matches for the Amsterdam outfit.

The 23-year-old was the top scorer in the side which won last summer’s U-21 European Championship.

He was also awarded the European Golden Boot for the 2005-06 season as the highest scorer in all the top European Divisions, having netted 33 times.

Milan are currently facing an emergency in their striking department just eight games in to the season,

Alberto Gilardino is yet to score his first goal of the season, while Ricardo Oliveira and Pippo Inzaghi have not scored since the opening game of the season.

Rivals Inter have plenty of options in attack, including summer signings Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Hernan Crespo.

However, they are now one man short after the Via Durini club allowed Adriano to return to Brazil to recuperate.

The Emperor’s agent reiterated that the striker will shortly return to train with Inter after taking care of some personal issues back home.

But Adriano himself stated on Wednesday that he didn’t know when he would return, fuelling speculation that he may leave the club during the winter transfer window in January.

Source: Football Italia

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i have no idea how reliable football italia is....but even if its not reliable, i hope baldy reads this damn rumour and starts thinking its a good idea.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Don't be so optomistic, he just proved himself in Dutch League. JDT was the top scorer before he came to Milan.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
Don't be so optomistic, he just proved himself in Dutch League. JDT was the top scorer before he came to Milan.
JDT wasn't a failure.. He was alrite at Milan.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
me want this guy in milan..saw him play one game i think..or it was something abt him on futbol mundial...anyways, he looks like a promising playa...and he is young and striker..what more could we ask for?

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
crazymilangirl said:
me want this guy in milan..saw him play one game i think..or it was something abt him on futbol mundial...anyways, he looks like a promising playa...and he is young and striker..what more could we ask for?

then what is Milan waiting for....grab him.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kataknakal said:
then what is Milan waiting for....grab him.

milan is waiting for galliani who is waiting for huntelaar to sit on his but and get older!! and when he is too old to use his "foot", galliani will try and buy him...or should i say grab him

btw if i lived in holland i'd grab him... :tongue: (lol)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Gila#11. said:
JDT wasn't a failure.. He was alrite at Milan.
Yes, he is ok, but don't forget at that time his partner is Sheva + Rui Costa passes lots for him + Pirlo also has couples long passes ( Because at that time most teams didn't make enough players annoy Pirlo ). But today is different...:cry:

jay26

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Johan Cruyff, MvB, Kaka, Ronnie, Fabregas, Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Gullit,..
I don't remember ever watching a game with Huntelaar playing, when he DID NOT score. Seriously.. I watched him in the U21 euro qualifiers against Slovenia and I think he scored 3 golas in 2 matches.. I watched the Dutch super-cup against PSV and he bagged a brace (i think).. He also scored (playing for 45min) against Arsenal (Highbury opening friendly).. against Kopenhagen (twice).. Honestly I don't think I remember ever watching a game with him playing and not scoring.. in a way he's like Inzaghi, he seems to always be at the right place at the right time, but also has good movement around the pitch, can score from distance (powerful finisher), great technical skills with ability to pass the ball, creating chances.. The only "problem" could be the fact he is more or less used to play in a 4-3-3 formation with him being the only (real) striker, so at times he can get a bit selfish.. but I'm sure he'd have no trouble adapting playing alongside another striker, so.. yeah, I think Galliani better takes some action during January transfer window.. especially given the fact there is Inter involved aswell.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
crazymilangirl said:
milan is waiting for galliani who is waiting for huntelaar to sit on his but and get older!! and when he is too old to use his "foot", galliani will try and buy him...or should i say grab him

btw if i lived in holland i'd grab him... :tongue: (lol)

dirty dirty mind!!!!

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
milan need to sign a new striker..
huntelaar is the great striker..
score 33 goal..
its good..
better milan sign him quickly before inter,man.utd,arsenal and other team sign him..

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
dirty dirty mind!!!!

ROFL..didn't say no nothin' dirty... :) i guess your mind's dirty ;) it's all how YOU read it or put it... :rolleyes:

you should've taken that test i posted in the jokes thread.. :D

Schedule