Reaction score
No more tonali from the start.

Dude is a naive turtle.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
So frustrating. We could have won this had we not overcomplicated it for their goal. Donna, Bennacer and Gabbia should have done better there.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
But my prediction was stupid?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
toughest team we've faced so far this season. draw is a good result

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This by far our worst match this season.

We lost 3-0 against this team?

This was a solid performance but some individual mistakes, we lacked difference maker in attack and that?s all.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of the few positives from this game is seeing Samu having a good game. I don't think it was good to the level that we expect, but it was good seeing Samu doing more than he usually did.

I admire Rebic's workrate, but Leao is a natural striker, even though he wants to fight it, lol. I prefer Rebic on the wing, but, of course, we didn't have the luxury of that today.

Hauge played scared, I think. He got into his head after messing up that chance, and he wasn't playing with confidence. Poor kid.

It was just an ugly game, and Lille made sure it was an ugly game, because when things opened up, we would carve them up. They just got lucky with a deflection to score.

Meh. Moving on. Fiorentina game is more important.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Game kind of died down now, don't expect anything more. A draw is better than a loss. Prague 3-1 to Celtic, so a point behind us now. Need to ensure we beat them and Celtic.

if we beat sparta praha we?re def. in the next round, so 1 win against sparta is enough

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
An acceptable result, we will have to leave qualification to next weeks match. The good thing is that some starters got a breather and the reserves did okay. I hope Hauge thinks of shooting first he had two good opportunities. As for Tonali, I can imagine him doing better in AM position or as the third midfielder in a 3 man midfield

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This by far our worst match this season.

worse than the 0-3 or the 3-3 or the 1-1???

We rotated and had injuries and possibly still shouldve killed this game off.
Just a bit too careless.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Will take the 1 pt in the bigger scheme of things. Was important to take off Rebic and Hakan - we need them for the weekend. Hopefully Hauge picks up next game

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maybe we shouldve started Brahim though I had no real issue with Hakan today, he was better than previous matches.

Krunic is a real waste now, I think would rather field Daniel in those minutes.
That 8 mill....so close

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Leao is back by the weekend.

Colombo isn’t ready that’s for sure. Gabbia did alright except the goal.

Hauge made a lot of poor choices.

Tonali good assist, poor game.

Rebic did good with what he had.

Theo man of the match for me.

Samu very good.

Donna good except the goal.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
worse than the 0-3 or the 3-3 or the 1-1???

We rotated and had injuries and possibly still shouldve killed this game off.
Just a bit too careless.

We rotated heavily in that other match. And our best player bennacer wasnt playing, while their best player was (at least based on how he dominated us)

Also that bum krunic was playing from the start as a winger. I have no idea why he keeps getting minutes.

This match they came for a draw and whats frustrating is that we could have played for days and still wouldnt score after 1-1.
Not to mention the moment we scored they pushed high up and immediately scored. Very very easy match for them.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol this team beat us 3-0 a few weeks ago...

But yet you said that it was a stupid prediction by me when i said we would either lose or draw the match.

Make it make sense

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Didn’t like Colombo today.

As for Hauge, Pioli knows why he wasn’t playing much, he has to step up to the game, I’m nit blaming him, it takes time after coming from a weak league.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think we got the result we were realistically aiming for.

One of the worst things though is that we had to play Benny for 90min. He's our most crucial player on par with Ibra and we need to rest him.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Didn?t like Colombo today.

As for Hauge, Pioli knows why he wasn?t playing much, he has to step up to the game, I?m nit blaming him, it takes time after coming from a weak league.

So when Hauge isn't playing much = Pioli knows what he's doing. When Leao isn't playing much = Pioli dumbass? ook

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Boring game, expected more involvement from hauge, he seemed scared and didnt want to risk anything, however considering he only played less than 70minutes in 3 months that is understandable.

I think this game shows we really dont have a good bench, we have good ibra, dollar, rebic, kajer, theo, benacer and kessi.

Okish calabria, gabbia, leao, hauge hakan, diaz and somehow sales.

And the rest are just not good enough to play in seria b clubs, if we really want to compete this year we need a rw, dm, cb and cf because anyone injured from the good players we are really screwed.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Ahhhh Lille our old nemesis

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
So when Hauge isn't playing much = Pioli knows what he's doing. When Leao isn't playing much = Pioli dumbass? ook

Careful before he says it...

giphy.gif

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Fair result at a difficult venue. Both teams were off today and played the last 20 mins for a point to conserve energy. Celtic are virtually knocked out, so we win next week at San Siro (and Lille win at home v Sparta) and we're through.

Tonali had an excellent pass to Rebic on the first goal. It's those type of killer passes I want to see from him.

Hauge was our worst player, but I don't want to slate him. Like Saelemaekers, he'll eventually learn the dynamics of our attack. Lille away is a good learning experience for him.

Also, it was important that we could manage to rest Romagnoli, Calabria and especially Kessie for the full 90 minutes.

Now, we'll go and pick up 3 points in Serie A - where it matters we win every game.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But yet you said that it was a stupid prediction by me when i said we would either lose or draw the match.

Make it make sense

What does that have to do with you calling this 1-1 draw the worst performance of the season 3 weeks after this same team beat us 3-0 at home?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Hate Lille

Annoying and bad game

Schedule