Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That you can leave at any time.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
really miss Beemer telling me how idiotic/obnoxious/offtopic I am :cry: She's the one that brought me here in the first place...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
it's not a promotion, it's a prison sentence

Why ?
Its delicious job(well I shouldn't call it "jobs"), 2 primary rules ftw. :

#1 : Mods always correct.
#2 : If mods wrong, see back #1.

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanna suggest the Fight Club thread.

I will give an example of how the Fight Club thread would work:

Eurocup games going on, Germany losing by 1x0 and at the minute 90' and Klose misses an easy goal.

A german comes up and say: "Damn you Klose! Hitler should had exploded Poland before you even born you son of a bitch!".

Somebody gets mad with this german dude and start to argue with him.

After 4 posts, the discussion isn't about Klose anymore. The discussion starts to be about the World War II.

That would go against with the intention of the thread, that is to discuss subjects related to the Eurocup. So instead of banning the posters or deleting the posts or doing both, one mod comes up and tell them to move their discussion to the Fight Club thread.

That's simple and after people getting used to it, the mods wouldn't even need to ask for it. The users would begin to understand this rule and when a discussion began to not follow the main intention of the thread, they would go to the Fight Club thread by themselves.

Isn't it a great idea?

OK idea except that I wouldn't want a Fight Club thread nor would I want me or any moderators wasting time overlooking such a dump.

Kuja's got the right idea. This forum isn't larger than life. No moderator should feel obligated to this forum. We all came here to have some fun and talk Milan, let's not forget that.

The rules are there as a guidance but moderators should act as they see fit as long as they consult each other, not in strict adherence to them. We can always make exceptions to those rules if we think that's better for this community - we did that lots of times and we'll do so in the future as well.

We've been quite lenient with offenders so far and that's been a decent strategy. We hope to continue this in the future but don't be surprised if we take some strong measures from time to time. There are times when some users constantly piss in our common forum beer keg and we have to kick them out. Even then, we usually give second chances, thinking they did that by mistake. ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh the recognition.... :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I honestly think its a stupid idea.
I mean this if a forum where we should talk Milan.
If some time fights happen then it should be spontaneous + limited + controlled but to do that in a dedicated thread is beyond retardation specially that the fight will be started in a different thread & users will by their own will go to that thread to act childish since fight over the net is just that.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
i honestly think its a stupid idea.
I mean this if a forum where we should talk milan.
If some time fights happen then it should be spontaneous + limited + controlled but to do that in a dedicated thread is beyond retardation specially that the fight will be started in a different thread & users will by their own will go to that thread to act childish since fight over the net is just that.

+1

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Friends and pussies :D

I am back ;) nice to see i have lot of friends over here :D I was here all the time enjoying your company, i like milan i like the game and brasil but i am not into the details of the game, I had a pretty good time with you guys, it was fun.

I was banned :eek: and all those shit about pending cases LOL since the jumping bald tom cruise wannabe and the iranian hypocrite along with that latin lady didnt like me undermining their power they used the ban button. Thanks for showing me I wont have much problem coping with R&B( i thought i was really hooked up to it)

I spend most of the time here rather that facebook ignoring my friends and it was not a mistake but i forgot one aspect, all fb want is surveys and advertisement money unlike tyrants over here.

I thought you guys had thicker skins :D most of the guys dish out but when it comes to taking the same shit they just cry and run( thats why I have some respect to madther, he gives and takes and there is no hesitation)
Oh i am posting this cause I am not going to runaway like beemer :D unless the nazi wannabe mods are going to permaban me, but I am sure going to spend less time over here.

Love you folks 99.9% of you even the british ****** from oxford, milanist and those rugby fans in epl thread

Keep supporting Milan and Hope we win the games against Chievo and real madrid.

Fuck off to the corrupt mods, wannabe hotshot hypocrites and manchester united

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score

I am back ;) nice to see i have lot of friends over here :D I was here all the time enjoying your company, i like milan i like the game and brasil but i am not into the details of the game, I had a pretty good time with you guys, it was fun.

I was banned :eek: and all those shit about pending cases LOL since the jumping bald tom cruise wannabe and the iranian hypocrite along with that latin lady didnt like me undermining their power they used the ban button. Thanks for showing me I wont have much problem coping with R&B( i thought i was really hooked up to it)

I spend most of the time here rather that facebook ignoring my friends and it was not a mistake but i forgot one aspect, all fb want is surveys and advertisement money unlike tyrants over here.

I thought you guys had thicker skins :D most of the guys dish out but when it comes to taking the same shit they just cry and run( thats why I have some respect to madther, he gives and takes and there is no hesitation)
Oh i am posting this cause I am not going to runaway like beemer :D unless the nazi wannabe mods are going to permaban me, but I am sure going to spend less time over here.

Love you folks 99.9% of you even the british ****** from oxford, milanist and those rugby fans in epl thread

Byeeeeeeeeeee

gators still suck.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

How can mods of a such a forum be corrupt? Or you're just blabbering to add more "style" to your posts?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How can mods of a such a forum be corrupt? Or you're just blabbering to add more "style" to your posts?

He's just being a blind, foolish Indian. :o:proud: So proud to have your posts back clogging up here, Ashish.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Byeeeeeeeeeee

:star::star::star::proud:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
You are going to spend less time here, Ashish? :cry: How could you?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Because he's got more important agendas to attend to :D

Incredible that I'm the only forum member mentioned in his come-back speech :proud: For that alone, welcome back Ashish ... pinne kannam ;)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Incredible that I'm the only forum member mentioned in his come-back speech :proud: For that alone, welcome back Ashish ... pinne kannam ;)

Ashish said:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Jasper, Senatore_M84, and crazy4milan were implied.

Excuse me. I was blatantly implied and am shocked at both of your lack's of recognition.

Yet, just because some stupid, illiterate guy on thin ice says something doesn't mean i find it fine to be named in that manner.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ashish's comeback speech making shock-waves :D My bad ... been drinking :tongue:

Don't worry, we all do it. Plus, Ashish makes shockwaves everywhere he goes, mainly by his insurmountable bulk. :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

I was banned :eek: and all those shit about pending cases LOL since the jumping bald tom cruise wannabe and the iranian hypocrite along with that latin lady didnt like me undermining their power they used the ban button.

the nazi wannabe mods are going to permaban me,

Fuck off to the corrupt mods, wannabe hotshot hypocrites
Byeeeeeeeeeee

Great return.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Excuse me. I was blatantly implied and am shocked at both of your lack's of recognition.

Yet, just because some stupid, illiterate guy on thin ice says something doesn't mean i find it fine to be named in that manner.
Yet you called him a stupid illiterate indian? So if you're insulted it's ok to resort to racism? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yet you called him a stupid illiterate indian? So if you're insulted it's ok to resort to racism? :rolleyes:

You quote Kuja for calling him an illiterate Indian but not Ashish for calling Kuja a British ******?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You quote Kuja for calling him an illiterate Indian but not Ashish for calling Kuja a British ******?
Lol did you miss the part where I referred to Ash's initial insult? Or is insulting someone's sexuality that much worse than racism in your world? You guys might get mad at me but some ppl head for the racist remarks pc room as someone comes after them. I am in no way excusing the original transgressor but it wouldn't hurt for a little variety sometimes...you don't have to aim straight for the race each time. Of course poor ash has already been reported by your little mafioso club already in all likelyhood so kindly ignore my barking at the moon :cool:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
****** is a derogatorry term dru. Indian is NOT. He called him stupid and illiterate (which is reference to his awful spelling). Kuj's insult wasn't racist. Big difference.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol did you miss the part where I referred to Ash's initial insult? Or is insulting someone's sexuality that much worse than racism in your world? You guys might get mad at me but some ppl head for the racist remarks pc room as someone comes after them. I am in no way excusing the original transgressor but it wouldn't hurt for a little variety sometimes...you don't have to aim straight for the race each time. Of course poor ash has already been reported by your little mafioso club already in all likelyhood so kindly ignore my barking at the moon :cool:

I'll have you know I've never reported anyone :cool:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
****** is a derogatorry term dru. Indian is NOT. He called him stupid and illiterate (which is reference to his awful spelling). Kuj's insult wasn't racist. Big difference.
Don't agree totally....you'll notice that sometimes when two ppl argue in the heat of anger (as Kuja often does) they'll call their race "stupid white boy", "ugly ******", "smelly mexican" "black bitch" etc etc....I believe that in these scenarios it's racist. Again I stated that I know Ashish insulted him ("******" wasn't used as we use it among ourselves since kuja is actually gay so calling him a ****** is a hate word..see I get it). All I was asking is that Kuja not go straight for the race card...is that so bad? Maybe I need to readjust my own biases as well. In my world insulting someone's race is worse than insulting someone's sexuality. I'm not absolving myself of my own stupidity and prejudices as well. But to cut a long story short Ashish is an offensive little bitch overall (and I love him that way n/h). The thing is Ash offends everything in sight...i.e. equally....Not so sure the retort was sent in the same tone.

I'll have you know I've never reported anyone :cool:
Yeah but members of your klan have....guilty by association :o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who's in my clan?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Byeeeeeeeeeee

LOL. Enthuvaade fellow Mallu?

In a forum, it's typical to find people of all ages and all cultures. This one specifically has a lot of U-18s. Immaturity and insults are sort of inevitable. So I'd suggest you to grab a bottle, sit back and get amused at the fun that happens here ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Give and Take, Dru. He started it, i responded in kind.

Don't agree totally....you'll notice that sometimes when two ppl argue in the heat of anger (as Kuja often does) they'll call their race "stupid white boy", "ugly ******", "smelly mexican" "black bitch" etc etc....I believe that in these scenarios it's racist. Again I stated that I know Ashish insulted him ("******" wasn't used as we use it among ourselves since kuja is actually gay so calling him a ****** is a hate word..see I get it). All I was asking is that Kuja not go straight for the race card...is that so bad? Maybe I need to readjust my own biases as well. In my world insulting someone's race is worse than insulting someone's sexuality. I'm not absolving myself of my own stupidity and prejudices as well. But to cut a long story short Ashish is an offensive little bitch overall (and I love him that way n/h). The thing is Ash offends everything in sight...i.e. equally....Not so sure the retort was sent in the same tone.

Yeah but members of your klan have....guilty by association :o

Your world isn't the right one. You're being subjective, both are not a choice and thus both carry the same offense to the guys who are offended. Just because race has been 'picked on' before, doesn't mean it's automatically a more sore subject. I get offended at someone calling me a '******' as much as you do by someone calling you a '******'. The only difference is that i called Ashish Indian. Not something which is known to offend and he might have even been proud of it seeing as he has some twisted hate agaisnt England. Plus, don't ask me to diversify my insults when Ash just plugs on about Homosexuality and me being English.

And even if Ashish offends everything in sight, it doesn't mean anything. I'm as far as i know the only homosexual person on the boards and him going straight for that and singling me out with the 'Oxford' means it was aimed straight at me. He didn't call everyone on the board a '****** from Oxford' or from wherever they're from, just me.

If 'racism' is a sore subject for you. Then firstly, it's your problem - ofcourse people are also offended which is the same boat i'm in; Secondly, you could avoid this by asking your good friend Ashish to lay off of the 'homophobia', which i put in quote marks as you'll plump for the "He isn't actually afraid of you :rolleyes:" response. Yet, we all know that you're not averse to a little gay bashing so i guess that's a bridge too far for you.

All's cool between us, Dru. Just don't expect me to lay off when Ashish is more of a prick than i am.

Plus, i haven't reported anyone on here, apart from KakaRauf i think. Not Ashish. So if i was part of your so thought 'Klan' which i guess you are trying to liken to the Ku Klux Klan, clever you trying to liken what i guess were the English members to racist bigot, then you can forget it. I'm not and it's a bit ridiculous for you to even try that.

Last edited:

Schedule