Gonzalo Higuain Thread

How many goals will Higuain score this season in all competitions?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i can fault him for the pk..and some loose play..i don't fault him for his reaction towards that soft yellow

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
big game flop as usual. I like him as a player but he clearly appears to be very egotistical and self centred. He shows a lot of disdain towards his teammates even though he was at fault in this game. Stop expecting everyone to be subservient to your demands and do your job you fat lard.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Shit reaction, clearly just frustrated coz Juve kicked him out and he played bad today.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
He took it too personal....not a leadership material.

I hope no one expected him to be a team leader. He'll score league goals, fold in big games, and that's about it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So he is still far too emotional when the stress gets to him. I'm glad that he has at least spoken candidly about it in public and understands he needs to work on it. Because if he needs to succeed at this young Milan, he needs to be the mature veteran and not the youngster protected by other big names.

All said and done, Higuain will be an incredible asset for us in most games of the season. But for future and for CL in the future, we do need to plan for other top players to determine games for us.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer a player that cares this much over a player who seems like he couldn't be bothered (kalinic/andre silva)

he lost his shit vs betis too (first leg)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
People should give him a break.

He'll bounce back and deliver goals needed for top 4 right away. And I think his second half of the season will greatly outweigh his first.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i prefer a player that cares this much over a player who seems like he couldn't be bothered (kalinic/andre silva)

he lost his shit vs betis too (first leg)

+10000000

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too harsh I say. If he didn't say anything abusive they have no good reason to extend the ban beyond the 1 game.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Should be just one game, Milan are appealing.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
#Higuain - Welcome To Chelsea - Skills & Goals compilation [Despacito II remix]

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Higuain - Welcome To Chelsea - Skills & Goals compilation [Despacito II remix]
He is already a chelsea player. How did you know?

He is confirming it all over the place.
429343a29e733b714583fb7484aad638.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Nah we don’t need Zlatan at all guys, let’s not sign him on a free.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
fodder piece of shit. fuck off. do not redeem. thought he was good. nah he is and always will be a choker. get lost. back to jube next season.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really believed he was good but Damn I should have known better. never trust jube. I have no faith in caldara either. probably sold him cause he is injury prone.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really believed he was good but Damn I should have known better. never trust jube. I have no faith in caldara either. probably sold him cause he is injury prone.
R&B got mad when I said our deal with Jube was stupid.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Schedule