Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
I am a poor handsome striker, I've a long long way from Milano,...
#handsomboi

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What we have here is an example of irrational hate.
Imagine a player becomes the hottest striker in Europe.
Scores for fun.....would you like this player to play for AC Milan?
Fuck no! Sell his cunt :o

#R&B
:rolleyes:

99% of you hate Silva because he's so incredibly fucking beautiful (no homo)
There.
I said it.

To be completely honest, Dru, 95% of the hatred of Silva here is because of you mindlessly gargling his balls despite him being a complete screw up.

He had some love because Montella was a moron and played Kaligod over him when it was clearly a stupid idea, but you've done your absolute darndest to smash that last vestige of hope to pieces.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What we have here is an example of irrational hate.
Imagine a player becomes the hottest striker in Europe.
Scores for fun.....would you like this player to play for AC Milan?
Fuck no! Sell his cunt :o

#R&B
:rolleyes:

99% of you hate Silva because he's so incredibly fucking beautiful (no homo)
There.
I said it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you believe if he does well in Germany he will automatically come back to Serie A and set it on fire??? Also what if he did come back (wouldnt be a hero because he didnt help us win scoring these bazillion goals) and struggles... the hate would be even worse :eek:

Maybe he just does well in another league / team.

I have no problem with Silva but he was never productive here and management has moved on from him.

The "hate" is all because of the purchase price and no output but hey - glad you love him so :tongue:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
To be completely honest, Dru, 95% of the hatred of Silva here is because of you mindlessly gargling his balls despite him being a complete screw up.

He had some love because Montella was a moron and played Kaligod over him when it was clearly a stupid idea, but you've done your absolute darndest to smash that last vestige of hope to pieces.
I'm to blame for Silva hatred huh? :monto:
Well in that case I gotta say his balls taste INCREDIBLE :o (n/h)
better than cheesecake or curried duck :thumbsup:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you believe if he does well in Germany he will automatically come back to Serie A and set it on fire??? Also what if he did come back (wouldnt be a hero because he didnt help us win scoring these bazillion goals) and struggles... the hate would be even worse :eek:

Maybe he just does well in another league / team.

I have no problem with Silva but he was never productive here and management has moved on from him.

The "hate" is all because of the purchase price and no output but hey - glad you love him so :tongue:

No I want him to put the pieces of talent that he has and finally become the best player he could/should be. And I want this player to produce for AC Milan since we spent a bajillion on him. And then I want him to score so many goals and lead us to so many titles that ppl will say "Please Mr. Silva....we're tired of winning!" :proud:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What so far leads you to believe he can be that though???

What makes Andre Silva any different from Gila, Matri, Huntelaar, Kalinic

Right now it just seems you want the inexplicable to happen just to prove people wrong. If he had this talent then teams would take the chance and coaches would play him.... or RnB also controlling all of European football?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm to blame for Silva hatred huh? :monto:
Well in that case I gotta say his balls taste INCREDIBLE :o (n/h)
better than cheesecake or curried duck :thumbsup:

No I want him to put the pieces of talent that he has and finally become the best player he could/should be. And I want this player to produce for AC Milan since we spent a bajillion on him. And then I want him to score so many goals and lead us to so many titles that ppl will say "Please Mr. Silva....we're tired of winning!" :proud:

Do you think your defending of him is actually making him more popular?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Right now it just seems you want the inexplicable to happen just to prove people wrong. If he had this talent then teams would take the chance and coaches would play him.... or RnB also controlling all of European football?

Silva is immensely more talented than all of these guys....other than Gilardino who arguably has a better career as a goalscorer than him up to this point at least. But the guy can dribble (not dinho, but he can lose his marker), he has a decent shot (he's no Batistuta but he's decent), He can be lethal in the air, he's strong....everything you can want in your striker tbh....only I wish he was a bit faster.

I see so many glimpses of talent in him....I find it frustrating that he can't string it all together :head:

Maybe he'll never make it. Maybe he'll remain another also ran. This is highly possible. I just don't like to see this type of talent go to waste as per his current career trajectory. It's 100% possible that you and all of the naysayers have it right and he'll never amount to anything. The last player I wanted so desperately to succeed like this was Pato and before him Nilmar

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I havent really seen any of that. Imho he isnt close to Huntelaar. Huntelaar was just too slow but his control and shooting to me were superior to all that I listed.

To me nothing stands out with Silva but If he goes to Germany and kills it hats off to him. I thought Spain was the perfect destination.

Pato had it all but was always a bit entitled (watched him in a junior tournament when I knew he was coming here) but his natural ability allows that and its still a shame his career went the way it did. Still a perfect promise to so many - thinking of what couldve been :proud:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

You're being very kind really. Both Huntelaar and Gilardino have done way more in their careers and were undoubtedly more accomplished than Silva at 23. I'm sorry, I've seen nothing from Silva that would warrant comparisons to those guys. Huntelaar's stint with us was terrible but everywhere else he's been a very consistent goalscorer. Gilardino was never as useless as A Silva.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're being very kind really. Both Huntelaar and Gilardino have done way more in their careers and were undoubtedly more accomplished than Silva at 23. I'm sorry, I've seen nothing from Silva that would warrant comparisons to those guys. Huntelaar's stint with us was terrible but everywhere else he's been a very consistent goalscorer. Gilardino was never as useless as A Silva.

I was :D - love me some Huntelaar. The Dutch lineage, the name (and all the nicknames / headlines you could get out of it) and the ability to clinically finish with both feet and head. He just needed to be in a system set to play for him and Milan has been out of that business for some time.

Its not surprising that so many 9's flopped with Ibra and Balo being successful because they are soloist that can create magic. We had poor Huntelaar at RW once :proud:

I think even though Piatek is struggling now he will get a team playing behind him that will yield chances (if he adapts to the system) and Milan may finally be on track where the CF doesnt have to be a magician but just a marksman.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Silva will be good, bo doubt about it.
So sad he wont shine here, bad timing.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Will score a lot of goals in Bundesliga, come back to a better league and flop. Because that's just how Andre Silva rolls

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Will score a lot of goals in Bundesliga, come back to a better league and flop. Because that's just how Andre Silva rolls

I'm ready to bet that he'll also flop in the Bundesliga. I hope he succeeds and Frankfurt sign him but I highly, HIGHLY doubt it. He's not driven. Not hungry enough. He's definitely not a fighter.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm ready to bet that he'll also flop in the Bundesliga. I hope he succeeds and Frankfurt sign him but I highly, HIGHLY doubt it. He's not driven. Not hungry enough. He's definitely not a fighter.
Hes not a fighter hes a lover.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I think Andre will be good in Bundesliga and seal a Premier League move within 2 years, Chelsea or Arsenal. If Mendes works his magic, it might be a Barcelona move.

Andre Silva has the talent, but not the fighting mentality, as you mentioned. In a league like Bundesliga, usually only the talent is enough to succeed. E.g an average player like Paco Alcacer is scoring every week. For another instance, Rodriguez and Hakan looked like some demigods for years over there.

Frankfurt played some good football last year, very good, quick and combinations in attack. As long as they feed AS the same way they fed Jovic, I don't see why the former shouldn't score more than 15 Bundesliga goals and 5+ in Europa League.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think Andre will be good in Bundesliga and seal a Premier League move within 2 years, Chelsea or Arsenal. If Mendes works his magic, it might be a Barcelona move.

Andre Silva has the talent, but not the fighting mentality, as you mentioned. In a league like Bundesliga, usually only the talent is enough to succeed. E.g an average player like Paco Alcacer is scoring every week. For another instance, Rodriguez and Hakan looked like some demigods for years over there.

Frankfurt played some good football last year, very good, quick and combinations in attack. As long as they feed AS the same way they fed Jovic, I don't see why the former shouldn't score more than 15 Bundesliga goals and 5+ in Europa League.

fray accessing his inner necromancer

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Someone post a gif of his goal pls

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
What's the deal again?

Is he staying at Eintracht? Do they have an option/obligation?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Games: 29
Goals: 15
Assists: 4
Shots per game: 3.2
WhoScored rating: 6.9

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Him.doing well means we can get rebic for free. Sages us 30 to 40 mill

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
12 goals and 3 assists in 1,580 Bundesliga minutes this season are excellent numbers by his standards.

We won't recoup the €38m we spent 3 years ago, but fortunately no loss on the books, as I feared over last summer due to lack of suitors.