dibs on miss bumbum

You mean that one:
brezilyalı__model__andressa__urach_seksi_foto_2.jpg

I'm sure she got the skills for the doc

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
okokokokokOK OKKKKK

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If my bis and tris dont look like Greg Valentino's by filming time we are delaying production

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
guys steroids are just a small detail...don't get distracted

the primary thing is the nature

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Forget about nature, the fucky fucky should be the focus

You guys doing in it 2D or 3D? IMAX? I like iIMAX

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
So..which of you guys chased Fred away from this thread? =/

You think it's easy risking life and limb solely for the sake of Mother Nature? Huh? Huh?! :(

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Okay..wish I could do a whole bunch of replies to some of the posts..this should suffice though:

:star:Wesley, :star:Pedro, Sod, Dru, joyrider, dn, Sage, :star:Ashish..thanks for the good stuff you guys wrote about my old ish. :D That helped quite a lot.

Then there's Jasper. You're a great guy, and I thought you weren't all the while :(..I thought hd and Cristina (does she still show up here?) were the only half-fans I had at the ML. Like Kuj said, I think one has to be here for ~3 years to realise you're bud material. :beer: And yesterday was that moment for me. My epiphany.

Let's be FRIENDS!! :silly kanye smile: :D :naughty:

Kuj..for the last time, make up with Fred. That's a direct order. :lol:

What? This shit's been on for like how long? 36 months plus?

Is there something Freudian to this feud with Fred? Something...pederastic? :D

Fred? \o/

I know a HERO when I see one. Zlatan fan or not.

Luke Skywalker? You still haven't signed up for my "Hidden Intricacies of the Offside Rule for Pros Only" class..that window of opportunity is closing quickly. :D

Heck, I'll give a free webinar. Sponsored by David Bernstein himself. Better not miss that. :tongue:

Congo...I don't have any issues with you. I did then, but not now. I think it's just a bit of harmless fun on your part, and I'm aigh with that. You insulted me loads back in the day, but that's behind now. We really should put all those behind us.

I apologise for any shit I wrote about you, or any insults. Anything even remotely negative.

Sincerely. <3

Methinks I'm done here. Proly missed a couple of members but I'm on the godamn Monday morning time leash :( so...

As for c4m..can anyone ask her why she's being so bitchy? She knows what I'm about. At least be polite or fake it...

It's just wrong..trampling on an offered olive branch like that.

Sheeeesh, ma. :/

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
jesus christ i want Armageddon now

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
and corz was shadow :conf: :fp:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the heck did you have to bring that up? I saw it but let's say I didn't. :rolleyes:

I forgive you, David. :lol:

G

guestposter

jesus christ i want Armageddon now

Wasn't the last 10 pages Armageddon?

what the fuck just happened???

This is why I hate communicating via the Internet. We should have had a good old fashioned bar fight to settle this.

We probably would have all beat up corz first.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I've shared some stories, tons of unpublished photos and other things here in the past. Because I thought they could mean something to someone, and because I liked the community here and made a bunch of friends. I wanted to give something back.

But having my name called out and being personally attacked kinda made my day.

Joking is one thing, making it personal is another.

So I'm done here. Bye everyone.

We might have done it, fred. We finally might have done it. Kuja ban is currently under construction at mod lounge. :proud:

I got your back, bro. Mycket bro.
tumblr_mmbjusWQTd1rup3lro1_500.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
fred, ignore Congo-MR. Let's go to scotland and visit the land of Trainspotting, Calum and Braveheart.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Knew it. You fucking conspiracy Townies even hired Fred to break up the n00bz.

cristiano-ronaldo-struggle-head-shake-gif.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fred's name has been posted here before. It's not like this was something new.

And it's not like he doesn't set himself up. Regardless, I regret what I have done.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fred's name has been posted here before. It's not like this was something new.

And it's not like he doesn't set himself up. Regardless, I regret what I have done.

Too late! You are going to be dealt with!

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
At least ban him tomorrow if you have to. We still have a chance to win you know. Decide wisely!

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
OK, I am back after a long and well deserved break from here.

Ban the spineless little Harry Potter character.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So I'm done here. Bye everyone.

Spineless... me?

Come on, Fred. I apologised. It wasn't meant with malice anyway...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So it seems Kuj revealed Fred's IRL stuff. And he may be banned on the morrow. :(

If he actually did so, Kuj, if you did so...that's sooo wrong. For so many reasons. Some crazy trolling from a member (or one of the thousands of guests we get..this wasn't posted in the Members' Lounge) and he could lose a job. Or something else. It could get REAL CRAZY.

You don't mix work with play. A lot of people (on social networks esp.) learnt that the hard way.

Sure, it's not that difficult to do some cross-linking and arrive at people's IRL details, esp. when a person uses his/her real name as a username, but at least let's play pretend with the little layer of privacy/security we have via cloaked usernames. It's better than nothing.

But then this is probably just an allegation. Kuj wouldn't do that.

Mods...if you do decide to ban him..as long as it's not a perma..ban me in his place.

Yes. Thought about it.

Hopefully I'll make it back in time for the new season when Maximus is sucking wolf tits (hint: Romulus and Remus :)) and we have decent CBs again and maybe Kaka makes the glorious return and Carlo leaves PissitG and returns too (or :star:Luciano..he's good) and Conte gets hit by a Shinkansen while holidaying in Kyoto and we get Verratti and...and...and... :D

Either that or don't ban Kuj at all. Please. :cry:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bravo bravo fuck you

Schedule