MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyone tried UFC3 on PS4? Bought on sale just for fun and I love the game :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Anyone tried UFC3 on PS4? Bought on sale just for fun and I love the game :eek:

I have UFC 2, tried 3 at a friend's..didn't see a reason to buy it, not much in terms of improvement.

Either way as far as fighting games go, its shite and gets boring really fast.

Street Fighter V its where its at :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's because they can never fully get grappling down correctly, you really can't simulate that.

And if they make it too realistic (will never happen), people might as well learn grappling instead.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I have UFC 2, tried 3 at a friend's..didn't see a reason to buy it, not much in terms of improvement.

Either way as far as fighting games go, its shite and gets boring really fast.

Street Fighter V its where its at :D

I never tried UFC2 but I read that not much have changed. Either way, you're the most pessimistic twat I know and everything is shite to you so...

@curu

yeah the submission game is a pain in the ass, but I'm starting to get better at it. I've only played for a week or so.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I never tried UFC2 but I read that not much have changed. Either way, you're the most pessimistic twat I know and everything is shite to you so...

@curu

yeah the submission game is a pain in the ass, but I'm starting to get better at it. I've only played for a week or so.

I said in the same fucking post that Street fighter V is great, numbnuts.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
tomorrow you'll say it's shite and the worst thing you've ever seen

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@curu

Usually if you beat the shit out of them and pass their guard to mount / back it's much easier vs. trying to get things from guard

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Usually if you beat the shit out of them and pass their guard to mount / back it's much easier vs. trying to get things from guard

yeah, the trick is to nail the grappling bit first instead of just flicking the stick in every direction. holding/blocking moves on the ground are important as well.

I like the game, especially the stand up works for me. it's not "shite" anyway.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tomorrow you'll say it's shite and the worst thing you've ever seen

Way to generalise dumb ass :lol:

Milan is not everything you do know that?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Way to generalise dumb ass :lol:

Milan is not everything you do know that?

i don't know man, maybe you're different irl... but in this forum, milan related or not, you're a depressed fucker. you complain so much and everything is "shite".

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tbf to Az, ufc games are shite

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck you all I was killing it in career mode on "normal" where AI barely blocks and thought I was the shit and now I'm playing some quick matches online and getting my ass handed to me. :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
If someone has ufc 2 meet me on ps4. I'm literally unbeatable. Dont play so often now though..

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I mastered Ufc 2, made it to the top division online, I loved subbing people.

UFC 3 i just chilled, just tryed to knock people out with the right hand and stuff takedowns with Mark Hunt :lol:

The games were ok, but there's a broken ground position where they trap your arm in half guard & you can only move left or right to reverse & it's so easy to read, so you get denied & elbowed to ko. lame and everyone in the higher divisions use it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
at least rage quiting is much easier in UFC compared to fifa :mad:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And share the video to youtube please :D

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Lol maybe although i'm in the US, doubt it be a good connection. I share played a few videos actually a while back.

Khabib, Jones (poor Tyson) Silva and Hunt

The Hunt fight is funny in the 2nd and 3rd, Joe Rogan is going mad lol

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I need to start watching youtube vids on this game to get some tips, I'm getting absolutely massacred out there.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol maybe although i'm in the US, doubt it be a good connection.

Add me on ps4 and maybe we'll find some time that we can play. Psn: MrMilanista or MrMilanistaSwe, brain has stopped atm :D

Also, if I can make a request of only doing standup. Since I've really never been good at subbing people and since I havent played in a long while.. also more fun with standup imo. Only a request tho

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jon Jones vs Mike Tyson video, Jones takes down Tyson and subs him doesnt seem fair :D :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
is there a more deluded sore loser than TJ dillashaw?

you got knocked down like 3-4 times while getting your face punched in until the ref stopped it ffs

congrats to cejudo and the flyweights

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol, that was just sad to watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I agree with him, that was a early bad stoppage. Being a sore loser about it is understandable when you've put in so much work and then a amateur ref does something like that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not an early stoppage at all, he was getting clobbered.

"hurr i had a single leg as I was getting my face bashed in" yeh good luck with that "single leg" on an olympic gold medalist.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I agree with him, that was a early bad stoppage. Being a sore loser about it is understandable when you've put in so much work and then a amateur ref does something like that.

Ref stopped him before he got kod and takes brain damage. He wasn't getting up from Henry's bombs. One or two more and he would be out

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not an early stoppage at all, he was getting clobbered.

"hurr i had a single leg as I was getting my face bashed in" yeh good luck with that "single leg" on an olympic gold medalist.

Olympic wrestling doesn't translate into god tier wrestling in MMA, see DC vs Jones.

At this weight class, he could have taken a few punches with a solid chin, which TJ has. He wasn't fighting Rumble or somebody with scary k.o power.