Official: AC Milan Sponsorship Deals

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
They will wait till the end of the season. The speculation is regarding 2018 summer.

I don't rule out this is a negotiation strategy; we might still renew the contract. If we were to go for New Balance or some shit like that, that'll be immensely irritating.

I'll be happy with Puma or even Nike, but nothing is quite like Adidas.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
OFFICIAL: Ciao Ciao Adidas

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/off...-milan-and-adidas-terminate-their-partnership

AC Milan has mutually agreed with adidas to prematurely terminate their technical sponsorship deal at the end of the season 2017/2018. The current partnership, which began on 1 July 1998, has been highlighted by a consistent flow of successes with a total of twelve trophies: 2 UEFA Champions League, 1 FIFA World Club Cup, 2 European Super Cups, 3 Italian League titles, 3 Italian League Super Cups, 1 Italian Cup. adidas started partnering AC Milan back in season 1978/1979, the year of the tenth Italian League title.

AC Milan, in thanking adidas for the consolidated relationship, is happy to announce a new Technical Partner will soon follow up. AC Milan has signed a brand-new agreement with a sports manufacturer for a global technical sponsorship and dual branded licensing partnership that will start from 1 July 2018. The identity of the new Technical Partner and the details of the new deal will be unveiled in the coming months.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'll be very very happy if it's Puma. Particularly if they can make our away kits look as classy as these:

italia2014awayjersey.jpeg

f8f2e262af5d485dd5cb61db5d894ecf.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
According to reports the new deal will be with Puma. Prepare for an era with slim fit jerseys :fp:

Don't mind their slim fit jerseys tbh... it's just their outdated designs that kills it for me :fp:

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The problem with Puma is their tech isnt as good. I've been buying their jerseys for the last 10 years(because of Ghana) and anything white stains easily, the logo comes off etc.

Sad to see adidas go. But rumours are that PUMA is offering less than what we were getting from adidas and no where close to what they're paying Arsenal.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've had quality issues with some Milan Adidas jerseys as well. Exact problems that you describe.

These things aren't really meant to last. It's an industry where they want you to make a purchase every season. They'll never maximize life of the product beyond what's basic.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Confirmation that the new deal will be lower than the Adidas deal, but with a higher upside including bonus:

DOg3PvGXkAANoJq.jpg