AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Milanista said:
the curva sud

1st ring/tier of the blue ring? Don't think you can get ticket for the Curva Sud online ;)

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milanista said:
the curva sud

Nope...you aint gonna see match action from there as its to far from the action. The only thing you get from buying tickets thr is a chance to mix with the ultra group and make some noise :D

Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Nope...you aint gonna see match action from there as its to far from the action. The only thing you get from buying tickets thr is a chance to mix with the ultra group and make some noise :D

Is the Curva Sud the blue sections? Thats were i bought my tickets for, 1st blue ring ;)

Reaction score
Got my tickets yesterday, in the orange section.

Can't wait!

Arctic Monkeys at Rolling Stone Sat night, Milan Roma Sunday!

Sweet!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
senwar said:
Got my tickets yesterday, in the orange section.

Can't wait!

Arctic Monkeys at Rolling Stone Sat night, Milan Roma Sunday!

Sweet!

Sounds good...Have fun and post some pictures if possible :)

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
scott_b_ said:
i'm wondering what the best seats are? Were you get a good view of the pitch and the fans (the Curva Sud and the AS fans).
I don't understand what you prefer:see the Milan fans or the pitch?
The real "Curva" is the 2nd blue ring..
Usually I go in 2nd ring (31€ for a ticket) either Red or Orange but for Milan-Barça I went to the 1st green ring and I had a wonderful view! I think that the most important thing is the sector of your seat..so look the map you posted before you buy the ticket!
Here you are 2 pics I took so you can see how was my view:

Milan-Schalke 04 (2nd red ring)
dsc000067jo.jpg

Milan-Barcelona (1st green ring)
finepartita9fm.jpg

[the tiny pic in my signature is mine, I took it at the stadium..]

About the "touts issue",they still exist even if tickets are "nominal"..and lots of friends of mine still buy tickets from them without having problems...the only thing to remember is that you must recognize a real ticket from a fake one! :D
BTW,nowadays I prefer the safest way and I buy tickets at the Milan Point..but I used to buy tickets to touts before..:rolleyes:
Last thing: now the "away supporters" seats are in the 3rd green ring (not for the Derby,where the green ring is the "Curva Nord",only for Inter supporters)..

Reaction score
mercy2000 said:
I don't understand what you prefer:see the Milan fans or the pitch?
The real "Curva" is the 2nd blue ring..
Usually I go in 2nd ring (31€ for a ticket) either Red or Orange but for Milan-Barça I went to the 1st green ring and I had a wonderful view! I think that the most important thing is the sector of your seat..so look the map you posted before you buy the ticket!

This will be the biggest game i will have ever been to, so TBH, i want a view of everything :D
Games in Scotland are nothing like Italy, there are no Ultras and Tifo actions, there is hardly any singing too these days and the atmosphere is terrible.

;)

FORZA MILAN

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scott_b_ said:
TBH, i want a view of everything :D
If you want to see everything,I think the best places are at the 2nd ring (red or orange in sectors near the blue ring,so you'll be near the Curva and you can have a good view of everything)..
I'll go for Milan-Roma too..but I'm planning to go to the 1st green ring..

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
I also have my tickets now !!! I will be in the green ring (it was impossible to get tickets for Roma section) WIll be a great match, but we are supporting the different team ! Cant wait, will be a cracking match ? Will the Roma fans be above i believe in the 3rd green ring, and the "first ring" is 2 tiers ?

I guess, the green ring, will be full of foreign fans, as you can get them on-line.

Look forward to it, and may the best team win ! Of course i hope thats Roma. I think it will be a draw, maybe !

If anyone can help me here, it will be greatly appreciated.

Ciao

Luke

Last edited:
Reaction score
mercy2000 said:
If you want to see everything,I think the best places are at the 2nd ring (red or orange in sectors near the blue ring,so you'll be near the Curva and you can have a good view of everything)..
I'll go for Milan-Roma too..but I'm planning to go to the 1st green ring..

I was planning on getting tickets for the 2nd orange or red ring but by the time i went to buy them online, they were gone. (As i have said) we went for the 1st blue ring, i should hear a pretty good atmosphere, right? seeing as the Curva Sud is above me :D :eek: :tongue: ;)

Primavera
Reaction score
stadioMilan.jpg

http://www.badongo.com/file/599512

first of all:

the curva sud is the blue sector on the 2nd ring.

the roma sector is vis a vis on the 3rd green/grey ring.

but i don't know the meaning of the red stars on the opposite(green ring)!?!?!

my last two matches were:
serie A: milan - inter, i sat on the 2nd orange ring
CL: milan - barca, i sat on the 3rd red/grey ring

i made some pictures and videos from the 3rd ring of the choreo before the match has started.

if someone want those incredible photos and videos please tell me. :)
the pictures have a size of 2848 x 2136 px.
the video has a size of 640 x 480 px.

here a little preview:
2006_04180089.jpg

2006_04180058.jpg

2006_04180093.jpg

2006_04180092.jpg

2006_04180096.jpg

2006_04180095.jpg

2006_04180097.jpg

Last edited:

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So let me get this right, the first green ring, is the milan fans section right !?

Primo Anello Verde 1st ring is for Milan fans right ?

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes,it is for milan fans since last match with Chievo (before it was closed for security reasons because a tiny sector of that ring hosted the other team fans,but now they stay at the 3rd ring)..

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1080 said:
stadioMilan.jpg

http://www.badongo.com/file/599512

but i don't know the meaning of the red stars on the opposite(green ring)!?!?!
When you buy a season card,you can choose your seat place,but if your place is in a sector marked with the red star (which is 2nd green ring),during derby's away match you have to change your seat because those places are in the Curva Nord and they are for Inter supporters!

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Molto Grazie Mercy, i will be in within the Milan fans . Oh well, will be good anyways, im at the match !

Grazie !

Luke

Reaction score
Next Year's Schedule?

I'll be traveling through Milan at the end of October 2006. Does anybody know when the schedule for next season will be released? Specifically, we'll be in Milan Sunday October 29th. I checked last year's schedule and it looks like they played October 29th, 2005 which was a saturday. Do they usually play on Saturdays or Sundays? Thanks.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
travelingfan said:
I'll be traveling through Milan at the end of October 2006. Does anybody know when the schedule for next season will be released? Specifically, we'll be in Milan Sunday October 29th. I checked last year's schedule and it looks like they played October 29th, 2005 which was a saturday. Do they usually play on Saturdays or Sundays? Thanks.

schedule to be release in after the world cup in july somewhere .. but they have to make a decission about the Juve matter first, that will be around the 20th.

milan always plays on sunday 15.00 pm unless there is cl , they will play on saturdaynight, top games are on sunday 20.00h

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
Milan v Inter

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but Im new so lay off if its wrong ;)

My mate and I from Scotland are coming over this season for a milan derby and I would appreciate any advice and information people can give me.

If anyone can could you send me a pm.

Many Thanks

Callum

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
What do you want to know about? How to get to the stadium? Where to get tickets? Where to stay in Milan? How to deal with Inter fans?

It's a little easier to narrow down what what to inform you of if we have a better idea as to what exactly you want to know.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seamus said:
What do you want to know about? How to get to the stadium? Where to get tickets? Where to stay in Milan? How to deal with Inter fans?

It's a little easier to narrow down what what to inform you of if we have a better idea as to what exactly you want to know.

All the above really:

Tickets for the game - is the internet any good/football packages
Hotels - how cheap is accomadation
Store - where is the club shop
Is their much trouble

Only problem is my mate is an inter fan so if he gets his way I wont get in the rossoneri end!!! :rolleyes: :cry:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
RossoneriScot said:
All the above really:

Tickets for the game - is the internet any good/football packages
Hotels - how cheap is accomadation
Store - where is the club shop
Is their much trouble

Only problem is my mate is an inter fan so if he gets his way I wont get in the rossoneri end!!! :rolleyes: :cry:

Tickets for the games can be bought from directly from AC Milan online. They don't have them available yet and probably won't have them for purchase online until the season starts. You can also buy tickets from vendors online and I know there are a couple of companies that specialize in getting people from the UK to Italy for the big games. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of their names.

Prices for hotels in Milan are cheaper then in the other big cities in Italy. I stayed at a really nice hotel in Milan right across from the train station called Starhotels Splendido (Viale Doria Andrea 4 Tel: 39 (02) 67-89). It ran about $107.00 per night (85 euros/night) and was worth it as it was pretty nice. It being close to the train station also made it easier to get to the stadium because you can take public transit from there. We were pressed for time though so we took a cab and I think it ran about 20 euros.

The Milan store is located at the stadium, but I would say that you are either going to want to get there early or stay late as it sells both Inter and AC Milan items and is bound to be packed on Derby day.

It's hard to catch a cab out of the stadium as it's not really near anything, so to leave I think you take the #28 bus to the nearest metro station. Make sure you buy your bus tickets and stamp them on the bus before hand though as there are police at the 1st metro stop waiting to ticket people who don't have validated bus tickets. It happened to me and I had to pay a 35 Euro fee for my wife and I or they were going to arrest us.

I would assume there is plenty of trouble on derby day so be careful. If you both have your heart set on sitting in your own curva I would suggest buying the tickets separately and then meeting up afterwards. If you do sit together in one curva or the other don't wear the opposing side’s colors. I think your best bet would be to try and get 2 tickets in the middle of the stadium with the neutrals so you can both sit together.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seamus said:
Tickets for the games can be bought from directly from AC Milan online. They don't have them available yet and probably won't have them for purchase online until the season starts. You can also buy tickets from vendors online and I know there are a couple of companies that specialize in getting people from the UK to Italy for the big games. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of their names.

Prices for hotels in Milan are cheaper then in the other big cities in Italy. I stayed at a really nice hotel in Milan right across from the train station called Starhotels Splendido (Viale Doria Andrea 4 Tel: 39 (02) 67-89). It ran about $107.00 per night (85 euros/night) and was worth it as it was pretty nice. It being close to the train station also made it easier to get to the stadium because you can take public transit from there. We were pressed for time though so we took a cab and I think it ran about 20 euros.

The Milan store is located at the stadium, but I would say that you are either going to want to get there early or stay late as it sells both Inter and AC Milan items and is bound to be packed on Derby day.

It's hard to catch a cab out of the stadium as it's not really near anything, so to leave I think you take the #28 bus to the nearest metro station. Make sure you buy your bus tickets and stamp them on the bus before hand though as there are police at the 1st metro stop waiting to ticket people who don't have validated bus tickets. It happened to me and I had to pay a 35 Euro fee for my wife and I or they were going to arrest us.

I would assume there is plenty of trouble on derby day so be careful. If you both have your heart set on sitting in your own curva I would suggest buying the tickets separately and then meeting up afterwards. If you do sit together in one curva or the other don't wear the opposing side’s colors. I think your best bet would be to try and get 2 tickets in the middle of the stadium with the neutrals so you can both sit together.

Thanks alot - just found it!!

Very useful info.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Looking for a fan from Serbia ;)

Hello, i am from Bulgaria and i want to go in Serbia for the game from 3th round in CL :) agaisnt Red STar.....
Is there are a Serbian fan who can buy a ticke for me and eventually for 10 people more and when we go in Beograd we will pay. We are Bulgaian fans, but there aren't a fan club here :(
Regards

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry
NeSTa_86 said:
Hello, i am from Bulgaria and i want to go in Serbia for the game from 3th round in CL :) agaisnt Red STar.....
Is there are a Serbian fan who can buy a ticke for me and eventually for 10 people more and when we go in Beograd we will pay. We are Bulgaian fans, but there aren't a fan club here :(
Regards
If I were you I wouldn't go there for a game, specially if you are thinking to go there as AC Milan support. There will be about 90000 Delia's (name of Stella Rossa supporters) who will probably try to kill you. no not kidding I am serious. If you will go there you have to go in group with special police tendance.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
oh my god....in Bulgaria is not so scary. I was ot CSKA-Milan with my red-black t-shirt. On CSKA-Liverpool there were a lot of fans with t-shirts of L`pool and there weren't problems ;)

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry
I now but this is Serbia. try to download a video from basketball game between Partizan and red star. it was a something what you cant see nowhere in europe. and it was a basketball game... so you can imagine what can happend in football game??? maybe there nothing bad will happend but maybe you can loose your "head"?? Never know!?