International Friendlies

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
KAKA' 22 said:
Brazil got fucked in the ass! YAY! :D Two amazing goals, exactly the same way from the same place, but by different players.
kaka played all 90 minutes :mad:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
milanissimo said:
kaka played all 90 minutes :mad:

Kaka is one player, I hate the team itself. :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Gourcuff just scored ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Besi said:
Gourcuff just scored ;)
this guy was our only successful transfer this far :o
he is amazing and looks amazing and he is YOUNG
wonder who picked him ? :rolleyes: must've been one drunk galliani/berlusconi whoever

btw is france vs argentina? (not sure abt this)
whats the score

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
Brazil got fucked in the ass! YAY! :D Two amazing goals, exactly the same way from the same place, but by different players.
Bet Dunga could've used Dida's services in goal last night. Oh, that's right, he was dropped not too long ago. Too bad.

I could care less about Brazil now since they and idiot Parreira stupidly believed their own hype, and became a bunch of yard dogs who thought they could just cruise through the WC.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
it's always funny to see,when a player misses a penalty kick and then within a minutes,realizing he did bad thing,he scores!!!!

Israel-Ukraine Kalinichenko on 72nd min fucked up,but on 73rd he scored!!!!
bravissimo!!!!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Netherlands crushed Russia 4-1... with all the goals comin' pass the hour mark... with one of my favourite Sneijder on the score-sheet...

Jankulovski's Czech Republic beat Belgium 2-0...

Simic's Croatia beat Norway 2-1...

Spain beat England 1-0... again with another of my favourite Iniesta gettin' his 1st goal for his country...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15nut_england-0-1-spain

Argentina beat France 1-0... with yet again another of my favourite Saviola makin' the difference...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuH4uniyk5o

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
censorthiis said:
The U.S. won 2 - 0 against Mexico!

53' Conrad 1 - 0
90' Donovan 2 - 0

OMGGG...OMFG..OMFGGGG
damnit! lost another bet with my dad..lol! he said that usa would win..fuck!

whateva..
i watched england and spain :eek:
it wasn't really all that but woohoo españa won atleast
and forza croatia for beating these norwegians who all went and said that it was 16% porbability that croatia would win
54% probability that it would be a tie/draw
30 % sure that norway would WIN bwahahahahahaha

lmao

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
crazymilangirl said:
OMGGG...OMFG..OMFGGGG
damnit! lost another bet with my dad..lol! he said that usa would win..fuck!

whateva..
i watched england and spain :eek:
it wasn't really all that but woohoo españa won atleast
and forza croatia for beating these norwegians who all went and said that it was 16% porbability that croatia would win
54% probability that it would be a tie/draw
30 % sure that norway would WIN bwahahahahahaha

lmao

Not sure why Norwegians have so many confidence.
They have pretty average team.
Think they would not see next EURO, cause Turkey and Greece are better teams in their group !

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mexican Sportsmanship Is Lacking, Says Donovan

U.S. forward Landon Donovan continues to be gobsmacked over Mexico's lack of sportsmanship. The Tricolor players failed to shake hands with the Americans after Wednesday night's friendly from Arizona.

Donovan delivered the ball onto Jimmy Conrad's head for USA's first goal in a 2-0 win over rivals Mexico. The Galaxy man then bagged the clincher with an injury-time breakaway goal where he left goalkeeper Oswaldo Sanchez sprawling.

Donovan made a plea to media afterward about Mexico's post-match behavior, which has become commonplace since the U.S. defeated Mexico 2-0 at the 2002 World Cup.

“It would be nice if you guys and the Mexican press talked about (Mexico's sportsmanship), because it is really poor,” said Donovan. “They walk off the field and they don’t shake our hands and they don’t want to exchange jerseys.”

“When we lose to them there," Donovan continued, "I shake their hands and say ‘Good job,’, but they don’t reciprocate that and it is disappointing.”

As Donovan ran off to celebrate his goal, Sanchez made a mean-spirited lunge in an attempt to trip U.S. striker Eddie Johnson, which prompted the U.S. television crew covering the match to call Sanchez's act "classless."

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=229551

here's a video of it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhdKOq-3z5o

Last edited:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
censorthiis said:
The U.S. won 2 - 0 against Mexico!

53' Conrad 1 - 0
90' Donovan 2 - 0

I hope this game will bring Hugo back to Earth... but I don't think that we deserved to lose...
I'm glad Guardado showed what he can do :star:
bye bye to Blanco, Pardo and Torrado... maybe Borgetti too... :rolleyes:
I would have wanted to see Medina with Bravo up front
I think there's need for more practice, the US have been concentrated since Jan 4th
what I'm really ashamed of is the reaction of Oswaldo after the second goal (damn referee) :head: he's a great keeper, but not a nice person (whenI saw him he acted pretty arrogant)

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
I hope this game will bring Hugo back to Earth... but I don't think that we deserved to lose...
I'm glad Guardado showed what he can do :star:
bye bye to Blanco, Pardo and Torrado... maybe Borgetti too... :rolleyes:
I would have wanted to see Medina with Bravo up front
I think there's need for more practice, the US have been concentrated since Jan 4th
what I'm really ashamed of is the reaction of Oswaldo after the second goal (damn referee) :head: he's a great keeper, but not a nice person (whenI saw him he acted pretty arrogant)
the ref clearly was a reason why the second goal happened, but mexico did not do enough to score. the US didnt have to outplay mexico and create more chances, they only needed to score 1 goal and prevent mexico from scoring any which they did. neither team played well though and the US had almost their B team out there, plus the MLS players are out of shape because the season didnt start yet..........

if mexico wanted to win they should have finished when they had the chance. if the US wanted to score more they should have played some strikers that know where to be and what to do when they get the ball. that includes dribbling which the only one out there to do it was medina for the most part.

otherwise the keeper trying to tackle johnson was terrible. he needs to be penalized for that. and mexico needs to have more sportsmanship and shake hands and even discourage the mexican fans from some of their actions which further tension with the US.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
SempreRossoNero said:
and mexico needs to have more sportsmanship and shake hands and even discourage the mexican fans from some of their actions which further tension with the US.

yeah...like Donovan has been such a gentleman before :o
I don't think you understand what's going on between Mexico and the US... there are a lot of factors for the feelings, some cultural, some political... specially how some treat people who live or visit there or when they come to live or visit here... but let's not generalize...
I know at least one that I don't think was like that, Gonzalo Pineda, I met him personally and interviewed him for almost an hour.. such a great guy, even when I asked him about Maxi's goal (he was marking Maxi)
I do believe our coach might have been like Donovan says, he's so full of himself :head: Cuauthemoc Blanco is also another person thatmight have acted that way (not surprised)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ronaldinho just scored a penalty for Brasil against Chile...odd decision from the ref, I think; wasn't very penalty-worthy. But...

Oh, well. That's 1 - 0.

Edit: 2 - 0! Awesome finish by our own Kaká, who made it look quite effortless. :)

Edit: 3 - 0! Ronaldinho scores a nice one from a free kick (again, I don't really fancy the ref's decision, but...)

Robinho had a brilliant chance a couple of minutes before too. Brasil's looking loads better in the second-half so far.

Edit: Juan makes it 4 - 0. :D

Edit: FT 4 - 0. Hahaha, WTF at the end. Several fans started invading the pitch and the ref cut short injury time 'cause it was really ridiculous. I think one of the supporters started bowing down to Dinho or something. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Brazil ALWAYS have a 12th man on the pitch :o

Hope Ghana will kick Brazil's ass on Tuesday. Not easy without Essien + Appiah, but still doable :devil:

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Appiah made a statement about his desire to play vs Brazil a few days ago. Which won't happen if you ask me..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
interestin'... Ronaldinho seems to have lost his number 10 to Kaka & had to made do with number 7 instead...

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think it's hardly 'had to made do'; it's just a shirt and it's just a friendly after all, he wouldn't suffer without it. But Kaká has been wearing the number 10 for the last few friendlies with Brasil. I do think that Dunga fancies him a bit more than Dinho...but the latter scored twice today, so who knows; he'll probably get more chances.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
Edit: FT 4 - 0. Hahaha, WTF at the end. Several fans started invading the pitch and the ref cut short injury time 'cause it was really ridiculous. I think one of the supporters started bowing down to Dinho or something. :rolleyes:
There's just something about Brazil that turns fans' brains to oatmeal. They think Dinho is like Michael Jackson. Oh, if they were only better informed.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
censorthiis said:
Pictures. :D

Dinho looks like a good sport, hehe.

he obviously didnt see what happened to lampard just the other week... ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
Pictures. :D

Dinho looks like a good sport, hehe.
Well, there's probably not much to do in a situation like that. I love how he's stupidly standing there while the security guard bum rushes the kid from behind. During Brazil's WC training last year, a female fan rushed the pitch and gave Dinho a kiss; he was on his back stretching when it happened.

Maybe this guy will learn how to make belts (so he can hold up his ghetto pants) during his time behind bars.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
This doesn't look...errr....good. :rolleyes:
This looks better :D

4bqgm0x.jpg

Ghana's Sulley Muntari grimaces after injuring himself during the friendly football match against Austria in Graz, Austria, 24 March 2007

(stolen from Ghanaweb)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ASJKHFSDJKFSDSF
what a disgusting picture!!!!
yuck

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Don't be such a pussy :o Everything that could be deemed offensive by the easily offended is COVERED :o

:tongue:

Poor Muntari. What do you guys think of him, btw ? As a prospective transfer target I mean ?