The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Playing for AC Milan since 2015/16, Italian international centre-back Alessio Romagnoli (23), according to TMW, is becoming more and more of a summer target for Juventus, in need to progressively replace veteran defender Andrea Barzagli. Former AS Roma and Sampdoria player. tracked by Chelsea as well, is currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2020.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
memphis is happening

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Playing for AC Milan since 2015/16, Italian international centre-back Alessio Romagnoli (23), according to TMW, is becoming more and more of a summer target for Juventus, in need to progressively replace veteran defender Andrea Barzagli. Former AS Roma and Sampdoria player. tracked by Chelsea as well, is currently on a deal with Rossoneri until June 2020.

Send commoders to their management so they'll buy Astori.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Romagnoli plays in Milan, where he is paired with Bonucci, and Zinedine Zidane and the sports managers of Real Madrid are very fond of them. The club manages excellent reports on the young defender born in Anzio in which his speed is highly valued, his powerful aerial game and his good exit of the ball.

Some talk in Spain regarding Romagnoli-Real

Okdiario ... I google translate a bit of the article

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Speed and Romagnoli, what just i read.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

If Juve, Chelsea & Real are truly interested then 75m should be the demand.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He should be untouchable for Milan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
He's yet to play at the highest level. No player can be considered untouchable at this current Milan.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Selling Romagnoli is bad for current team progress, and for Milan as a club.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Occhi su @HHerreramex , già allacciati i primi contatti, dopo marzo si approfondirà .

Eyes on Hector Herrera, already initiated the first contacts, after March it should get serious.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Selling Romagnoli is bad for current team progress, and for Milan as a club.

Problem is we'll probably need to sell some players on a profit to make up what we'll loose from not partecipating on CL. If clubs like Juve, Chelsea and Real are going into a biding war, I guess our management could be tempted.

My hopes are that we can sell Donna on such a high fee that the profit from his sale alone (I mean we got him for less than 1M or so, so getting 50-60M for him should make us a nice profit) would be enough to cover the losses from missing out on CL.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gattuso in the press said He never expected this much from hakan, he’s complete

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hes been on fire this year.

wouldn't mind

Watch games, he's shit.
After 3 or 4 games Genesio has to bench him because he comes back to poor play. He's only good one match in a while. Ask Lyon's fans, they would be all happy if he leaves for good money (price they paid)

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giphy.gif

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Keep hold of Romagnoli, Sell Monto his time at Milan is over bring in Badelj as his replacement, Loan Locatelli to Atalanta dry loan only no option to buy. Get a proper LW(not just with pace but with a footballing brain who can take on players ,pass the ball, create assists and cross with efficiency) also get a player who can rotate with Kessie he's only human he will need rest.

As for the forward line I always thought Kalinic was a mistake and a wasted venture. Silva I'm still 50/50 on if he does find form he could be fantastic if he fails to find form ship him out before his value falls to nothing.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
dont think we should sell any of our young players atm, it takes long time for one to adapt and we dont have much time to just sell and gamble with some new guys
from now we should try to sell as many old fodders as possible and bring in WC players
the only one i want to sell is dollarumma because of the mess he bought to milan, the huge wage he earns and he clearly doesnt want to stay

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keep hold of Romagnoli, Sell Monto his time at Milan is over bring in Badelj as his replacement, Loan Locatelli to Atalanta dry loan only no option to buy. Get a proper LW(not just with pace but with a footballing brain who can take on players ,pass the ball, create assists and cross with efficiency) also get a player who can rotate with Kessie he's only human he will need rest.

As for the forward line I always thought Kalinic was a mistake and a wasted venture. Silva I'm still 50/50 on if he does find form he could be fantastic if he fails to find form ship him out before his value falls to nothing.

in other words
sign badelj for free
sell bonaventura
sign in sms
sign in pulisic
sell kalinic

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
dont think we should sell any of our young players atm, it takes long time for one to adapt and we dont have much time to just sell and gamble with some new guys
from now we should try to sell as many old fodders as possible and bring in WC players
the only one i want to sell is dollarumma because of the mess he bought to milan, the huge wage he earns and he clearly doesnt want to stay

Gigio will be leaving so too will Antonio. hopefully we get a good price for Gigio as for Antonio whoever puts in a legit bid can have him for free as part of the deal for Gigio.

in other words
sign badelj for free
sell bonaventura
sign in sms
sign in pulisic
sell kalinic

sign badelj for free = Plausible
sell bonaventura = Keep Bona good squad player.
sign in sms = Highly unlikely.
sign in pulisic = Again highly unlikely.
sell kalinic - Yes.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There aren't appropriate words in any language to express how stupid those people are who wants Gattuso to be replaced by a higher profile coach (whether it's Conte or whoever else) when he's doing so well.. Just because he isn't famous enough as a manager.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Gattuso might still be rather middling when it comes to results but his impact on the team is beyond emphasising.

Plus, he beat Lazio and Inter. That's after we lost to every single big team in the first half of the season.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Selling Roma would make absolutely no sense. Finding a good CB with 10 years in front of him is hard as fuck, his value to us is more than whatever we can fetch for him on the market. Especially no high profile sales to 7ube. We robbed them this summer and that's going to go from here on out.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
We need to win EL pls

Need CL football next season.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we may sell Silva regardless.

If we don't make the CL we will sell Suso and/or Donna, I think.

I personally think that the rumours of people willing to pay tons and tons for Donna are exaggerated, however. We shall see his real demand this summer.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we may sell Silva regardless.

If we don't make the CL we will sell Suso and/or Donna, I think.

I personally think that the rumours of people willing to pay tons and tons for Donna are exaggerated, however. We shall see his real demand this summer.

When we need to sell, I hope it's the Donnarumma's. Easiest to replace.

Silva needs to be sold to a Spanish team. Reckon La Liga suits better. Definitely add a buy-back clause to the sale. Just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.