Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He started with that comical draw vs Benevento but it turns out that he's decent coach. Napoli is way better team than Milan, we'll see what he can do with them in recent period.

Is Kulusevski new mms? We need to be hyped. :monto:

Ffs, he's RW but I can swear that he was MF. Whatever, we need RW either.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
heh napoli, so many chances to score and they lost...
true is as a club they stayed happy with insigne, mertens, callejon, milik, zielinksi quality of players in the attack instead of making progress. they got lozano but it is not enough today...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Talking about that im curious to know whats ur best Milan moment of the decade for you guys?

Obviously winning the scudetto but theres also Pippo scoring 2 vs Madrid at San siro who went nuts was beautiful. Pippos last goal for Milan was also stunning ( no idea how he scored that ). Pato super goal at Camp nou. Allegri playing an excellent match vs Barca san siro 2-0. Kaka coming back too was very emotional day

Other moments: Zlatan scoring a hattrick in 26 minutes of first half. 4-3 Lecce come back Yepes with winning goal. That udinese match that finished 4-4 was crazy too

Having Rino as coach was beautiful also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh, i don’t even remember any good things about this club anymore.

Though i kinda still remember the match 2-1 win against siena that got us the third place

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great news. Lazio is 13 points away which is A LOT. Probably will finish in top 4. Of all the other teams fighting for the 4th spot, Napoli is the strongest one. Them being in crisis could turn out great for us. Atalanta with a tough away game, Cagliari and Lazio fighting each other, so a win tomorrow could be massive

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm willing to bet on Lazio not getting top 4. They got choker DNA

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Games against rival will be highly important if we want to catch top 4.

Atalanta is coming soon... it's just one game but there is huge difference between -11 and -5, in a case if we somehow win.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like the January market will be CF, winger, mid, rotational CB, back up LB

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seeing Napolis form really lifts the mood. Lazio are an Immobile injury away from falling off. Atalanta Roma Napoli are still in Europe. Parma Cagliari don’t have the depth to go the distance. The seasons still young my brothers.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Also Locatelli banger vs Juventus and Donnas last minute save vs Khedira to win the game was great.

Fuck i love this club. Praying to all the gods we turn the page around this decade and start slapping teams around left and right.

Theo as the main left back is gonna be mortal. Guy is built like a fucking center back with the pace of worldclass winger

As much as Donna gets criticism for his 6 m i really hope he stays many years and win important silverware with us. Same thing for Romagnoli and Bonaventura.

It does hurt to see Gattuso in Napoli clothes

Ps. Wheres Leaf? Is he banned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Winning the Supercoppa 2016!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best moment for me when i went to see live milan.

That year some of the players we bought...

Carlo Ancelotti
Alessandro Costacurta
Ruud Gullit
Marco van Basten

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Parma had 0 shot on target against us but won against Napoli. ADL should be proud of Rino.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Best moment for me when i went to see live milan.

That year some of the players we bought...

Carlo Ancelotti
Alessandro Costacurta
Ruud Gullit
Marco van Basten

It was best moment of this decade 2010-2019, but wow that must've been something :thumbsup:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
"full of energy, full of sprite" is the summation of this Milan during the past decade.

trying with effort but no skill, and falling flat on it's face.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was best moment of this decade 2010-2019, but wow that must've been something :thumbsup:

I plan to take my kid in a couple of years to watch milan live.

I just hope the embarrassment of this era when fans think a loca goal is the highlight of the past how many years will be long gone.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet; Pioli's pre-match conference from yesterday:

“We are not a club like the others and it is a particular honour to participate in this event, hopefully marking it with a performance worthy of Milan,” said Pioli in his press conference.

“Milan represented the absolute top of world football, the winning mentality, an organised and competitive club. They were a reference point for everyone.

“Our position in the table is still not what we’d like it to be, but we want to remain concentrated on this game against a Sassuolo side who play good football.

“When preparing games, we never underestimate the opposition, but when it comes to Sassuolo, that’s impossible. It will be crucial for us to have the right preventative marking to prevent their counter-attacks.”

Pioli has won his last two games on the Milan bench, so is expected to field the same starting XI for a third week running.

“We knew of how important those wins would be. We’re not completely out of the tunnel yet, but we can see the light and must keep going in that direction.

“A coach must do well to make the most of players when they are in good form, because the situation could change in a week or two. I do not have a fixed starting XI, but 24 players who I must use at the right time. If we play as a team, the individual talent will also be raised up a level.”

“Leao was signed for two reasons, firstly his enormous potential, but also Milan started this season with two strikers in their tactical set-up. He is a forward who relies on movement and could even be a centre-forward with his characteristics, but he’s working to improve his versatility.”

Seems like he thinks Leao is not a CF but more a wide forward. Would like to see him get more time in either position though.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sky: Borini left out of #ACMilan squad for technical reasons

Borinho is so gone in january

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
&#55357;&#56560; CorSera: #Ibrahimovic postpones decision on #ACMilan until after Christmas

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sky: Borini left out of #ACMilan squad for technical reasons

Borinho is so gone in january

Borini at Liverpool 3 years, then leaves. They win CL 4 years later.
Borini likely to leave Milan after 2 1/2 to 3 years. Milan to win CL 4 years later. Coincidence? No.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet; Pioli's pre-match conference from yesterday:

Seems like he thinks Leao is not a CF but more a wide forward. Would like to see him get more time in either position though.

I've been saying this since his first games with us...
The kid has crazy pace, good dribble, decent cross and poor finishing. It makes zero sense to make him a target man inside the box.

If I was Pioli I would've put him on the bench and sub him in the 55th minute to destroy the tired opponent's RB. This way Hakan will know he will be subbed around the 55th minute and will be able to give it all without saving any energy and then we will field a crazy fast fresh LW who will mess with the entire defense.

No idea why we are not doing this.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mundo Deportivo confirm Maldini met Barcelona directors to discuss a potential deal for Todibo

https://twitter.com/mundodeportivo/status/1206118938016460806

GdS: Juventus postpone #Donnarumma talks until June

Ever since he made his debut for AC Milan at the age of 16, back in 2015, Gigio Donnarumma has been a hot object on the transfer market. However, the Rossoneri’s stance hasn’t changed during all these years.

According to today’s edition of Gazzetta Dello Sport (via MilanNews.it), several big European teams have submitted offers for the goalkeeper in recent years. However, every offer has been returned to the sender by Milan.

Now, Juventus are ready to launch a new attempt for the player, having followed him for a long time. Per the newspaper, the Bianconeri recently probed the ground for a potential deal, deciding to postpone any talks until June.

Should the Rossoneri fail to reach an agreement with Donnarumma, then the latter will have just one year left of his contract in the summer. In other words, it would be a very good time for Juventus to emerge as a possibility.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
If Donna must leave, sell him to Real, PSG or whoever needs a goalkeeper. Not to Juve!

Good news for Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule